It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Far Can Condaleeza Rice Squirt Water Through That Darn Gap In Her Teeth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am so sick of hearing her name...and "Condy" even drives me more crazy. Talk about a useless human being. What does she do? Does she have any thoughts of her own?

I would love to see her squirt water through that gap though! That would make me happy!!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hmmmm, how interesting that an armchair politcian decides to insult someone based on their looks.

How droll...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hmmmm, how interesting that an armchair politcian decides to insult someone based on their looks.

This is the Rant forum ZZZ....and that's what I am doing. I'm sick of her and her gap!! But again...would love to know how far she can squirt water across a room!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What a ridiculous cheap shot! I'm sure she could afford braces if she wanted to, but apparently she doesn't. If you disagree with her on issues, then state the issues, don't just attack her looks.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What a ridiculous cheap shot!

Oh come on...lighten up. I bet David Letterman could give her a run for the money. I think he should have her on and they can see who can squirt the farthest....maybe as part of the stupid human tricks deal.....

If she was willing to go on the show and do that, then I would change my opinion of her and think she is tremendously cool. Right now??......lame!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Rice is considered very intelligent, she studied the history and politics of the soviet union in college, I beleive it was her focus.

But, she does look like a human-alien hybrid.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
haha,man you guys need to lighten up

Politics-yes she is very intelligent,cant remember how many degrees she has,but its up there. But how the heck is she gonna take colin powells job?Man, i hope you guys saw her gettin grilled on c-span about the bin laden terror report that didnt get to the pres. Man she danced and hopped around the questions like a natural born politician.

Non-politics- I also am sick of looking at that gigantic gap in her teeth!! It's distracting. She also has the same dumb hairstyle. She reminds me of charlie horse on the lambchop children's tv show.

----if you are angy,insulted just remember that bush cant get all the limelight

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fluid dynamics would require a smaller gap, in order to build up the proper back pressure.

So I'm guessing not very far.

Hey, you asked!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm tired of that freakin' gap too! I wish someone would strap a muzzle on her piehole so we don't have to see that gap or hear her annoying voice anymore.

Peace

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'm tired of that freakin' gap too! I wish someone would strap a muzzle on her piehole so we don't have to see that gap or hear her annoying voice anymore.

Hey Dr. Love....I was actually hoping to hear from you. You always manage to bring just the right amount of sarcasm to an issue! Thanks!!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Actually, there are some people that find that to be sexy. Yep, it's true! I had a small (compared to Condi's) gap in between my two front teeth. Now I'm going through getting it fixed. You know what happened?

This razor insanely hot owner of a bar stopped hitting on me constantly, even though she never had a chance, because I had lost that "sexiness" aspect. So let's give a little chance that someone thinks her smile is nice and turns them.. well.. happy.

However this is a rant, so I suppose I should bow out. If it makes you feel any better, I can't stand her. I can also say that I can't stand her because I feel she is using her phenomenal intelligence for the wrong reasons, imo. The gap between her teeth is not the reason why though. That would be like someone hating a president because he had to use crutches due to polio. Any idea on what president that would have been? Franklin Roosevelt.

It just seems very shallow, so you're going to have to expect people to respond like this.

top topics

join