It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Phoenix Lights" and real aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So, it's been almost 10 years now, an entire decade, and no one has come forward to prove that these UFOs witnessed on that night were maybe infact military aircrafts? Doesn't the US government usually come out and admit it that it was their crafts?

Unfortunately, even the US government mentioned that they had NO idea what they were?

How many of you actually believe that these Phoenix Lights were actual aliencrafts? I do.

I mean just watching the video here video.google.ca... and you can clearly see that the way the UFO objects are together always and their patterns.. It just wouldn't make sense as to why the US government would test their aircraft over a populated city with hundreds of witnesses and to top that off, fly in a pattern that is just so bizarre, especially with the way the lights go on and off on the UFOs. I think what we are dealing with that night were infact EXTRA TERRASTRIALS, but why were they here that night. Why haven't we seen such an encounter as great as it since then and what their purpose?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
this is in fact the only footage of UFOs that makes me speechless lmao, I honestly don't know what to think about it
I would like to believe they were chaff flares, from Aircraft but I don't think that quite fits the bill. I have no idea, but maybe it was a secret aviation projct of some sort.

I have no idea lol

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by porsche2006
So, it's been almost 10 years now, an entire decade, and no one has come forward to prove that these UFOs witnessed on that night were maybe infact military aircrafts? Doesn't the US government usually come out and admit it that it was their crafts?

Unfortunately, even the US government mentioned that they had NO idea what they were?

How many of you actually believe that these Phoenix Lights were actual aliencrafts? I do.

This video looks like military flairs to me. I used to live on a military base in Texas, Ft. Hood, and I've seen this before during war games.

I think there likely was something else people saw in phoenix but all of the video footage I've seen is likely of the military flairs that were droped that night.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Flares??? over a city ?

ok im all for looking hard at stuff, but come on, flares and chaff? Just google any flare pictures from craft or the ground - and if you can come up with even one that looks like those ill bow to your findings - but on the video with sound, well there are no aircraft noises, not even faint ones when all the people are quiet.

That footage is diamond. For me, well it is the best ever caught on tape in my very humble opinion apart from the NASA stuff that just rocks me to the core.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Flares??? over a city ?

Not over a city, behind it in the distance by a mountain ridge if I remember.
I agree with one of the other posters here, something weird happend earlier; a very large silent object that blocked the stars when it passed over eyewitnesses. The were two sets of sightings and the videos are of the second event which I think are flares, possibly to confuse the situation when stories of the first sighting came out. I just wish someone had video or photo of the first sighting.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Pavil, there is a video of the first sighting - its on youtube -

Its freaky - floats over and is immense in size and colouration.

Sheer pitch black and silent. And with lights that defy description. Have a poke round under phoenix lights - as theres also other stuff there from this year thats almost as good to watch - a freaky set of lights doing aerobatics over the city.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

but on the video with sound, well there are no aircraft noises, not even faint ones when all the people are quiet.

Why would you hear an airplane many miles away, and literally across a major city? You kidding me? C'mon.

Again, these lights were not over the city, they werent even close to being "over". They were many miles away, far behind the mountain range at a military drop zone.

National boradcasts have addressed this issue and shown concretely that the lights did not "leave" but dropped behind the mountains. It's 100% conclusive. People would tell you who witnessed it, that they did not move. Yes, they did. Take your videos and grab a still from frame one, and one from almost the point that they dissapear behind the range. They dropped. Flares on a parachute. Add scintellation and it looks even wierder. But, facts are facts and again it's been shown at least 3 times that I have seen it on television.

THis is NOT the event to center discussion on. It's the ealier sightings of a structured V shaped object, that as of yet have not been accounted for.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Didn't the heaven's gate cult commit suicide the same weekend as the phoenix lights sighting because they believed a ufo was to pick them up in Arizona? Hey, isn't Phoenix in...Ariz...OMG

The above text is not intended to freak you out. If it does, ura wussy, na na na na na.(hrrrm) With that said I am not responsible for any heart attacks that occur as a result of confirmation of the the above as true. You the reader are responsible for your heart so, na na na na nah!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Flares??? over a city ?

The were two sets of sightings and the videos are of the second event which I think are flares, possibly to confuse the situation when stories of the first sighting came out.

i agree. ive always thought that that was basically to get people to look in a different direction while they tested some experimental craft. on some show(sightings maybe?) the took day footage to match up with the night footage and the lights pretty much matched up with the mt. tops. then there were people saying flairs were "dropped" but i think the were just placed on poles on each peak. the looked to stable to be on dropped from a plane but im no expert.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

THis is NOT the event to center discussion on. It's the ealier sightings of a structured V shaped object, that as of yet have not been accounted for

This is a KEY point, and one I hope to clear up in my eventual post on this.

There were TWO times and sightings, according to witnesses. I'm still in the preliminary stage of putting it all together, but we'll see what pans out....

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ahh i remember when this happened!!!

it was all over fox 10 and stuff, there was A LOT of people who saw it and were on the news, the lights stayed in place and together the whole time and it was causing some people to panic, a lot of people thought it was like the tip of space craft independence day type ship in scale.

and then they asked the military and after like 2 weeks or something maybe more after they said on the news " those were military flares and we will be doing another to show you the public, blah blah" they did the military flares and the their flares flickered and didn't stay in place or aligned up with the rest of the flares and a couple flares fell down faster and they just stopped talking about it after that... but the original phoenix lights, as you can see the lights don't flicker like the military flares did and the lights stayed in place and aligned with the other lights, unlike the military flares

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Cool. Looking forward to it. In the meantime here's some questions I have...

1) Why is it called the "Phoenix Lights" case and not the "Dark Massive Structured V Shaped Object Over Phoenix" case?

Because the Phoenix Lights, is what the media and web called it. The flare drop was the event witnessed by more then the craft sightings.

2) Is it possible some of the witnesses "elaborated" a little about what they saw?

Oh absolutely, and I assume you mean the structured object sightings. There was however only ONE video that captured what was said to be the V craft. From what I saw of it on TV, it didnt look like the flare drop but was of poor quality. Unfortunately it all that there is of that particular event.

3) Who made what claims and when did they make them?

Thats unclear for me. I do know the reports of the V shaped craft started before the major event of the flare drops. I honestly cant recall the names of who they were, but 2 of them were on the recent broadcast...on the Travel Channel I believe.

4) Are there any original newscasts/news articles available on the net dated close to the date of the event?

I'm sure a google video might lend itself to finding things like that. Theyre all over.

Maybe it's just me but I just don't buy the theory that AF dropped flares to "distract" attention away from or “cover up” an object they presumably knew would be/was over the city as a plausible one. For one thing, if there actually was an object over the city, they didn’t stop anybody from seeing it and in the process created an even bigger headache for themselves… video of “strange lights” in the public domain and tons of media attention. Wouldn’t it be more effective and practical to just deny it ever happened and let the “ridicule factor” they’ve “engineered” over the years do it’s job?

Well yeah it would be more practical, if they knew how many people might have seen the V shaped craft. It mjay have been FAR more then we think, or that they knew at that time.

However not knowing that, a blanket sighting of flares would effectively be seen from many areas, and therefore offer a convenient excuse.

The "theyre nuts" factor you mention would come into effect as just what you said. People would surmise that those who claimed to see a structured craft were making up a bigger story to get on TV, but saw the same flares.

Of course our end result is a bad video, and people claimign to have seen structured craft. We really dont have any effective way to say the two events arent connected...so their plan essentially worked for a captured data point of view.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Maybe it's just me but I just don't buy the theory that AF dropped flares to "distract" attention away from or “cover up” an object they presumably knew would be/was over the city as a plausible one.

Wow AD, I never thought I'd see a post from you that indicates you believe in something other than a "down to earth" explanation of an event. I had you pegged as a "professional debunker". But then again, now you're supporting an event that has a down to earth explanation as something else?
Another attempt to confuse?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Pavil, there is a video of the first sighting - its on youtube -

Its freaky - floats over and is immense in size and colouration.

Sheer pitch black and silent. And with lights that defy description. Have a poke round under phoenix lights - as theres also other stuff there from this year thats almost as good to watch - a freaky set of lights doing aerobatics over the city.

C'mon you tease like that and don't provide a link?

I looked for it and saw nothing remotely like you describe. Can you please post the link. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
okay but the whole flare thing...
flares just stay up in the sky for minutes without gravity bringing em down?
cause i know stuff will fall from the sky but those light look stationary up there...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i proposed earlier in the thread that they maybe were mounted on sticks on the mt. peaks.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
cause i know stuff will fall from the sky but those light look stationary up there...

Theyre attached to parachutes, and released at a rather high altitude. You'll notice from the start of some videos of them "appearing" to the end where they wink out (due to falling behind the far mountain range) their positions do change a bit, and they are constantly descending.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by tribaltrip

Theyre attached to parachutes, and released at a rather high altitude. You'll notice from the start of some videos of them "appearing" to the end where they wink out (due to falling behind the far mountain range) their positions do change a bit, and they are constantly descending.

When they triangulated the positions from the multiple video sources, it appeared the lights were over the city. Not behind South Mountain or anywhere else.
Wouldn't the parachutes have been found ?

Additionally, a laboratory performed a spectroscoptic analysis on the lights and they were not of the same color as the type of flares used by the AF.

What about Doctor Kitei's eyewitness account of multiple light "orbs" hovering less than 100 feet off her back patio ? Is she just lying ?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Flares? U got to be kinding me...I saw this on the news a few years back and the lights where at stand still in the air. There were hundreds of witnesses that claim the lights were inert in the sky for a really long time. I don't know what they were, but to say they were flares you must be smoking crack!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
im confused. which video is everyone talking about? the one where the lights formed a curved shape or the ones from Doctor Kitei or are those both from her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join