It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Alien Autopsy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is most likely fake but its always good to see, stumbled across these 2 pics whilst looking around

[Image link removed]

EXTERNAL LINK

I personally have never seen either of them, but hell, ill post them anyway

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/16/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
oooo the other white meat

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can assure you that first one (Half pig, Half women) is definitely my ex girlfriend.
Id recognise those hooves anywhere.

But seriously though interesting picture

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
I can assure you that first one (Half pig, Half women) is definitely my ex girlfriend.
Id recognise those hooves anywhere.

But seriously though interesting picture

I just noticed that pig head lmao, I didn't look closely enough before, i thought it was maybe a head like arnold from "Hey arnold" the cartoon lol

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, the first pic appears to be a splice of a normal female human body, with a "pig's" head? Just looks to human to be a real picture. But, who knows what is out there right? As for the second picture, once again, seems that there are too many "human" features. Good stuff, but like I said, quite unlikely that this is real. Good find though, I have never seen this one before.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

the first picture of the pig-woman is an artist construction of a music artists cd.
You Removed the First Picture... before I could submit this.

the second picture is from "Twins F/X Group", if you click the link below, and then scroll down about half way down, you can see the same picture but from a different angle, what gave it away was the leg and chest and face, all the same cuts.

www.trudang.com...

Twins F/X Group (Erik & Karl Gosselin) in Quebec. This very impressive duplication of the original "autopsy" was an out-of-pocket demo just to show it could be done.

EDIT: Fixed it.

[edit on 16/8/2006 by wyldwylly]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that the "alien" in the 2nd photo, It has a snatch?

It looks like some kind of disturbing fetish... Anyway, it looks wayyyy 2 much like that alien from the infamous FOX video. Maby it's the same thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Do people even give the slightest what they post in this forum anymore?

(I came here too late to see the first picture. I guess I didn't miss anything.)

As to the second one, a quick look at the surroundings as well as another look at the rest of the photo album from the source, it's quite obvious it's from a sci-fi convention or museum.

www.brentbell.com...

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Durden]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Looks like a human body having an autopsy with a alien head photochopped in or possibly just placed there. The bottom half is absolutely human. The heads proportions don't even match the body.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can't help but notice the organ in the silver bowl looks like a brain yet the alien's head is not even been opened. They must have removed them thru her nostils like egyptian mummification processing.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
girl number 2 is a hottie

*i should take back that comment, its immature*

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have a picture of a chicken sewed to a trout sewed to a sewing machine sewed to a cat sewed to PT Barnum. Could it be an alien?

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
*bang* the thread hits the ground...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I have a picture of a chicken sewed to a trout sewed to a sewing machine sewed to a cat sewed to PT Barnum. Could it be an alien?

Why don't you go ahead and start a thread on it? I'm sure it's just as interesting as most pictures posted in this forum as of late.

new topics

top topics

join