It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the codeword "ANGEL"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mufcz

mondegreen is right......."angel" is only a codeword in that it is used within the SS to designate AFone........a in "POTUS" (insert current SS word for the President) is onboard "angel"......

No conspiracy here in an alleged use of "angel".......and, btw, Air Force One uses many call signs...not just "deleted".....

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

how bout you read thierry meyssans book i thought this was a subject for discussion i didnt post this to get a load of crap frm you learn how to read and then read meyssans book

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

hi mate if you get a chance read thierry meyssans book and see what i mean it does not refer to the word angel simply that the terrorists had the codes to be patched through to the different goverment hotlines such as whitehouse pentagon

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

if you knew about this stuff you would know to get patched through to any airborne command post or place such as whitehouse miltery hotlines you need action words and a code to prove you are who you say you are trust me i know

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mufcz

how bout you read thierry meyssans book i thought this was a subject for discussion i didnt post this to get a load of crap frm you learn how to read and then read meyssans book

Why would I bother to read a book written by a Frenchman who hates my country and is making beaucoup bucks with the garbage he writes? Hell, Oliver Stone is more accurate than Monsewer (yes I know its misspelled) Meyssan.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mufcz

Gee, since I help maintain military aviation communication systems, I think I would know how to use those systems to communicate.......hmmmm.

The terrorists didnt have access to the comm systems that day, just another line of hooey.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Just some speculation here but i believe former head of CIA George Tenet let it slip during an interview with the press on 60 minutes that the terrorists were making threats to slam a plane into Airforce 1, along with hinting that nuclear bombs were planted in buildings and 9/11 could happen all over again.

Go to 2:33 and hear it straight from the head of CIA. Airplanes crashing into airforce.. *cough* airports, nuclear weapons and apartment buildings being blow up. Enjoy..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join