It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect has been arrested in the JonBenet Ramsey Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Don't you find it odd, this guy says he picked her up from school, on Christmas Eve?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by trudginup
Don't you find it odd, this guy says he picked her up from school, on Christmas Eve?

That should be really easy to confirm with records that (hopefully) the school had kept. Most schools have a card that you fill out in the beginning of the year listing people that can pick up your children. I hope that was done, because if he said this and it is proven false, he has lost all credibility in my eyes, and he would be simply a dillusional perv that wanted to take some credit for a sensational murder. :shk:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am leaning towards he did not do this, OR...he was involved somehow or helped with it. Something does not seem right here.
Drudgereport is reporting that his ex wife says she was with him when it went done.
Just going to have to wait this one out for now.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
1.He says he was he picked her up from school...on Chrismas Eve
2. His ex-wife said he was with her on Christmas Eve.
3.He said he poisoned her with Chloroform, yet they found no drugs in the body.

This guy didn't do it. I bet we will find out he was facing Prison time in Thailand.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
in the old reports on the news and in newspapers they claimed that jonbenet had been sexually abused prior to the murder?
the dr. records show that she had multiple yeast infections and things going on that a 6 year old little girl shouldnt have going on, ( unless there was some kind of abuse going on).

when they said that she had abrasions in her vagina, is that from the cime itself , or was it from previous abuse??

they need to just hurry up and test his DNA against the DNA found in her underwear, and compare is shoe size ,..ect. to the prints found in the house( even though im sure he doesnt own the same pair of shoes for 10 years., or maybe he does, keeping them as a momento from the crime??)

i didnt see where it said that he gave her a ride home from school, did anyone else see where that was said in that newsbrief? i did see though, where it said that when the investigators were asked if they believe this is just a fake ( trying to claim fame on the famous murder) . they said that he knew things that were never disclosed to the public. where did he get the info??

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"Karr's ex-wife, Lara Karr, told KGO-TV in California that she does not believe her former husband killed JonBenet because he was with her in Alabama at the time."

from CNN

he is just looking for attnetion, and I don't think he did it.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
"Karr's ex-wife, Lara Karr, told KGO-TV in California that she does not believe her former husband killed JonBenet because he was with her in Alabama at the time."

Yeah I had posted that somewhere back in the thread, and it was my initial reasoning for thinking this guy may have been full of it. I now think he is, and once they check the school records (which I am sure some detectives memorized by now) they will more than likely have him caught in his lie.

What a horrible act on it's own to commit against a family who has already suffered so much if he lied.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
maybe the parents did have somehting to do with it..? maybe they were all in on it. the police stated that he lived close to the ramsey's when they lived in GA. maybe this guy was a boyfriend of Mrs. Ramsey and they had some kind of kinky thing going on and on that night it got out of control.
maybe the dad and the mom and this guy were doing something with her.
anyway you look at it , its horrible. \
if he didnt know the ramsey's ( like mr. ramsey claims) how would he be in contact with the mother, know what hospital she was in, know the address? ( im sure it wouldnt be hard to find , knowing the publicity of the case). but still there is something else going on??

im out
-mindtrip02

[edit on 17-8-2006 by mindtrip02]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindtrip02
in the old reports on the news and in newspapers they claimed that jonbenet had been sexually abused prior to the murder?
the dr. records show that she had multiple yeast infections and things going on that a 6 year old little girl shouldnt have going on, ( unless there was some kind of abuse going on).

when they said that she had abrasions in her vagina, is that from the cime itself , or was it from previous abuse??

they need to just hurry up and test his DNA against the DNA found in her underwear, and compare is shoe size ,..ect. to the prints found in the house( even though im sure he doesnt own the same pair of shoes for 10 years., or maybe he does, keeping them as a momento from the crime??)

i didnt see where it said that he gave her a ride home from school, did anyone else see where that was said in that newsbrief? i did see though, where it said that when the investigators were asked if they believe this is just a fake ( trying to claim fame on the famous murder) . they said that he knew things that were never disclosed to the public. where did he get the info??

im out
-mindtrip02

I can't find it now, but look at this.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Who cares. This crap should be posted in bts at best. The whole story and media hype is a joke.

brill

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Who cares. This crap should be posted in bts at best. The whole story and media hype is a joke.

brill

Thanks for adding insight into the story.

This death has caused many conspiracies to be formed around what could have happened, and what forces were behind it. This is very relevant to the forum that it's in, imo.

Back to subject. I thought that in the case all the doors were still locked. How would this have allowed the teacher to get in if he was the sole perp? I have a feeling that this is riding the coattails of the mother's death for a reason, and though he may be a part of the grand story somehow, he wasn't the one.

My $.02

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
in the news brief above, it talks about how he was basically a nanny for a family in germany for 2 little girls and a 10 yr old little biy. the says " i would make sure they had their bath before bed""uuuuuggghhh.god that makes me sick to my stomach, why are people so disgusting and perverse??
there is another case that was never solved from my area.. in sonoma county that he might be involved in too. im not sure which one, but the only one i can remember in the last 10 years or so is the xiana fairchild case. i think they solved that one though.. i wonder who it is??

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He had a copy of Polly Klaas's death certificate

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
why would he be so intereste in things of that nature, maybe he was planning to do somehting similar to the polly class murder at the time he was keeping in touch with Davis( murderer of polly klass)? maybe he was studying the murderer's of children and taking notes and planning his time to take his turn?
what way you look, he has odd and perverse obsessions.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
do you guys remember carrots?? carrots are what you put in a sentence when you forget to write a word in . its a little mark that is shaped like a carrot that you mark in the place you forgot your word, then you add the word in above the mark you made.

now i learned this in about 2nd grade. i havent seen one of those in about 15 years... guess what is in this letter....
www.thesmokinggun.com...

a carrot. if you look on the 2nd page i believe. the person writing this letter has perfect english skills. there is no run on sentences, no mis spells and he even corrects his own paper when they made a mistake. the penmanship is not the best, but im sure is was distorted for handwriting analysis.

what is your guys' opinion. i dont think anyone else noticed the way this letter was written before. it almost has " I am a school teacher" written all over it.

im out
-mindtrip02

[edit on 17-8-2006 by mindtrip02]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Get the DNA test and give him a leathal shot.
Becuase apparently it wasn't the fathers DNA on her.
And please I hope they don't allow this guy to write books in prison.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's a shame that we pay more attention to a single tragedy(like this) while keeping our eyes completely shut to the countless (preventable) tragedies that happen every day. :sigh: Western society has reached the pinicle of hypocrisy in recent years...

This is very relevant to the forum that it's in, imo.

It's relevant for ATS I guess, but then again, just about any type of rhetoric is welcomed here...

The main conspiracy here is the Ratings game being played by CNN, Fox, etc. It's time we put these behemoths down for good.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It just does seem too convenient that this has come out so soon after Patsy Ramsey died. Also these highly sensational crimes always seem to pop in to take out attention off of current events.

I was reading an old thread just today about the "whites of ones eyes" by SeriouslyOne before reading this thread. The thread is about Sankpura or something like that. A Japenese thing that indicates death is near. The picture of this guy shows this condition. Maybe it will turn into (as mentioned earlier) an Oswald thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think this has always truly been such a sad story. Ten years ago, I was so anger when i heard about this back then. I'v always followed the story. I wonder about this man. Yeah he looks freakish but that dosnt mean he did this case. However, he could of. I for one will still follow this story to see what happens.

I always said if we could go back in time. I would on that date there.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
this guy is a lonely dude in search of attention. after his DNA comes back, he'll be released and go back to the rock he crawled out from under

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join