It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Lohan AKA doornob?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
djnothing says it best. lohan is like munitz with a wig!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You know, many people have gone through a promiscuous period in their youth. Honestly...so what? Who in Hollywood isn't sleeping around? What about the famous men who are well known for sleeping around such as Leo DiCaprio or Colin Farrell? Why aren't you pointing them out as well?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Because no one is sticking foreign objects into them.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
Because no one is sticking foreign objects into them.

First of all...you never know.

Second of all, they are sticking their foreign object into everyone else so it's just as wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A) ...let's not go there.
B) No, it isn't. Its a simple case of wipe off and shazaam. Evidence is gone. Men's wang's also aren't visibly changed after having sex. The same can not be said for women.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, who cares. Its not the point that other people in hollywood are 'sluts' as well. This thread is just about one in particular, not all of them. Why bring up things that are off topic?

Were not talking about ANYONE else here except for lindsay lohan.

.........oh, and Frankie Muniz..........sort of.

Btw, hes probably a slut too, but I digress...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A) ...let's not go there.
B) No, it isn't. Its a simple case of wipe off and shazaam. Evidence is gone. Men's wang's also aren't visibly changed after having sex. The same can not be said for women.

Yes it is, men contract and give STD's just as easy as women can, so it is just as bad.

Originally posted by DjNothing
Well, who cares. Its not the point that other people in hollywood are 'sluts' as well. This thread is just about one in particular, not all of them. Why bring up things that are off topic?

I feel it is on topic. Why single one celebrity out when many of them are just as bad if not worse?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Who said anything about Std's? Im talking about the act of sleeping with many individuals. Its very different for men than it is for women, and obviously vice versa.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Who said anything about Std's? Im talking about the act of sleeping with many individuals. Its very different for men than it is for women, and obviously vice versa.

Well that certainly is your opinion which you are entitled too. Of course I am entitled to disagree. I don't think it's any more appropriate for men to do it than it is for women to do it.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You know it funny you guy forget that these people are "entertainers". They do what there told to do and give away the rest of there live under eye of the people in a lot of ways celeb are ho cause there being told to thing even if they don't want to do it and the mental stress is great on a mind when doing that. So they might want to comfort them self by drinking, sleeping around, partying, or other thing like that. Some learn to deal with that, the most that can't most likely don't get hire......until now with the popularity of reality show and other thing like that many company realized that having celeb like these might get them more money in some ways even if there are crap!

that my .02

by the way Linsey is aright by me (I just don't like the way she look now CAUSE YOU GOT TO HAVE BUN IFFFFFFF YOU WANT SOME HONEY!!!!!!!!!)

[edit on 27-8-2006 by El Che]

[edit on 27-8-2006 by El Che]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

Well that certainly is your opinion which you are entitled too. Of course I am entitled to disagree. I don't think it's any more appropriate for men to do it than it is for women to do it.

Judging by your name I can see why.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

Judging by your name I can see why.

What does my name have to do with anything?
And why the personal attack?
We are sharing and discussing our opinions on the issue of Lindsay Lohan and her ways, I was respecting your right to hold your opinion. Why the disrespect?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjNothing

My money is on Lohan if they get into a fight over this thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My prediction for the near future

Lindsay Lohan= Booty call.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Lindsey Lohan AKA Firecrotch

She's a door knob for sure. Her music pisses me off, her acting pisses me off, and her crashing her $130,000 car doing 70MPH on a congested 2 lane street used mainly for parking, wrcking the car,then blaming the poor driver of the minivan she hit,and then getting away with it by the BHPD because she's famous really pisses me off.

Screw Lindsey (use a condom with this hoebag) and then dump her like the festering STD she is.
:bash:
:w:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I used to think she was good looking.

Now, after her eating disorders and her various STD's, I find her repulsive.

She needs to eat more and 'do it' less.

Lindsay, you are just plain Fugly.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They have awards for worst movies, music and art, what about dumb blondes... that would be a real hit... maybe BTS will start a vote one who is the dumbest blond of them all wahhahaaa!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join