It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Lohan AKA doornob?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Lindsey's attitude continues to dumbfound me every time i read about her. shes like a doornob every guy in hollywood gets a turn. im not suprised she collapsed while filming. im not suprised she cant find a steady boyfriend.

get the picture lindsey... a girl who likes to sleep with more than one guy is classified as a whore. guys dont like to have a whore as a girlfriend. there i said it.

heres a little insider info.

Lohan admits she has double standards about her open attitude to relationships--she wants to be able to sleep with whomever she chooses, but doesn't want to share her male companions.
She explains, "If I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people. But I want to be able to if I like someone else."

in other words when lindsey gets bored with the guy of the week, time to hit the bars again. PROOVE ME WRONG. shes a doornob.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
yeah that sounds pretty doorknoby to me

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
She also stated in a recent magazine interview that she feels like marilyn monroe........... She's dreamed since she was a kid to be a pin-up like marilyn...........

Freckle girl is like marilyn............need i say more.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
You know though, many women become doorknobs. It isn't surprising to me that some women can't find their own truth when they quit thinking of how to be content within themselves and try to put out something other than what they already have.

What I mean is, it is hard enough to be happy with yourself if you have life problems without trying to solve them externally with love and relationships, and maybe just being a doorknob. So maybe Lindsey just doesn't know how to deal with herself just yet and this is just one avenue to explore by playing the field. Surely you "men" on here have not done the same just to get a feel for who you are???

I know I have and it taught me some lessons, and I didn't even have the pressure of stardom like Lindsey has, so maybe you should give her a break. I doubt if you were as well known as her you would sit around and be sitting on ATS, but rather going out and seeing how far you could find yourself.

Just my national debt opinion on this.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
So she can sleep with as many people as she likes? but she wants the fellas to stay faithful to her? talk about double standards.

I think fame has gone to her head! What is she famous for anyway?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1What is she famous for anyway?

thats what ive been trying to figure out. i think shes famouse for the stupid things she does somewhat like paris hilton.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
has any one got her number?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posed by optimus fett
has any one got her number?

That’s what I’m thinking; hey I’d like a turn on the pony too! And I’ll be faithful I swear.

Seriously with her attitude she is a little tramp; If I was the guy I’d dump her behind ASAP.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Actually, it's pretty sad.

All that fame and fortune achieved so young and still so insecure.

The idea that she apparently feels the need to constantly affirm herself through sleeping around is really a shame.

It happens to alot of child actors though.

Hopefully for her sake, she can turn it around, like Drew Barrymore did, instead of ending up like the next Dana Plato.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Actually, it's pretty sad.

All that fame and fortune achieved so young and still so insecure.

The idea that she apparently feels the need to constantly affirm herself through sleeping around is really a shame.

It happens to alot of child actors though.

Hopefully for her sake, she can turn it around, like Drew Barrymore did, instead of ending up like the next Dana Plato.

dont get your hopes up. shes sleeps with the flavour of the week when it comes to guys.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
and does anyone else notice the striking similarites in stupidness between paris hilton and llindsay lohan? those two are like the stupid sisters of hollywood.

every time one of them does something stupid its on the front page of the papers.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
and does anyone else notice the striking similarites in stupidness between paris hilton and llindsay lohan?

Not even close.

Lohan actually had some talent, at least as a kid, with The Parent Trap remake.

Also, Freaky Friday did alright.

Admittedly, I'm not much of a fan of her work but it did have "pop-culture" appeal.

Hilton, on the other hand, has yet to show any discernable talent.

She's really only a household name because of one thing... "the tape". :shk:

[edit on 8/19/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
that name alone ...

be back in 15 mins....

lol

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
HOLLAH!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i can just picture the next lohan news article in my head already

"LINSDEY LOHAN WAKES UP WITH AIDS, CANT REMEMBER WHO SHE GOT THEM FROM"

would lindseys babys dad please stand up! lol.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm begining to think someone is just jealous/bitter that Lindsey hasn't gotten around to him yet...

[edit on 8/21/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think Ive said this in another post somewhere already (maybe not), but I dont find her attractive at all.

I think she looks suspiciously like Frankie Muniz in drag.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjNothing
I think Ive said this in another post somewhere already (maybe not), but I dont find her attractive at all.

I think she looks suspiciously like Frankie Muniz in drag.

good way to put it. my newspaper called her something you would scrape off your boots after a ballroom dance. THATS A BURN!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
dude do you actully know lindsey lohan?why make judgements about her based on stuff you read or hear in the media.most of celeb news in the us is like 95 percent fabrication.so unless you walk a mile in her shoes then try to make conclusions about her

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mosher5150
dude do you actully know lindsey lohan?why make judgements about her based on stuff you read or hear in the media.most of celeb news in the us is like 95 percent fabrication.so unless you walk a mile in her shoes then try to make conclusions about her

I dont think she wears my size. Anyways, how does that affect the fact that she looks like frankie muniz in drag? That is a judgement I would have made about her even if she was my sister. Cause thats what she looks like. Im gonna go photo hunting on google when I get some time to prove my point. Sort of like the bush or chimp thing.

See? Bush = Monkey

Lindsay Lohan = Frankie Muniz dressing like lindsay lohan.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by DjNothing]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join