It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

speaking of phoenix lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I live in northern arizona and i ll tell ya what... when i look into the southern skies i see these lights almost weekly. they are almost a blueish color and they move in small jaggedy movements..like almost in half circles then back to there original position..I had my wife look as well to see if i was trippin but she saw them to.At first i thought maybe satelights but me thinks not, they do not move like that right????

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, Sedona is well known for being a magnet of weird or paranormal activity. But you need to give us alot more information than what you give here if we are to figure out what you are seeing.

Questions:

1. How often do you see these lights?
2. South of Sedona? There are air force bases south of Sedona. It sounds like night training exercises, especially if you are seeing them every week.
3. Any sounds associated with these lights?
4. Any other odd details?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
im seeing them way up in the sky.like looking at a star. thats what i thought they where until they started moving around in small (well like a bee's movements).they are very far away. not over phoenix i dont think. therefore i here nothing, i only notice them when i remember to look up..you have to remember i am a skeptic. i just remembered them when i was reading another thread

join