It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange time readings, coincidental events? or something more?> Does this hapen to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is a little like another thread in the paranormal forum, but i thought id make my own thread about it to get some more direct answears and maybe some shared experiences. For weeks, everytime i look at the time...its the same 3 or 4 didgets 1:11, 11:11, 4:44 ect. has this been hapening to anybodyelse at all? i wouldent normaly be making a fuss over it only its hapening a lot every day. Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yes that has been happening to me for a few months now. I dont really think much of it more than a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow that's the first time I've seen someone with a quote of me in their signature. That's nice to see

Anyway there is a sticky thread called "Numbers and Their Significance" where all the 11:11 and 9:11 threads get moved to, here

The funny thing is I didn't know about it until I read a thread about it. And then once I read it, I started seeing it everywhere. So I'm pretty convinced that your mind just looks for it whenever it happens. I still find it pretty odd that since reading about it, I tend to always be eating lunch, going to bed, or looking at the computer clock at exactly 11:11.

My mom also says she has been seeing 11:11 all her life. I mentioned it to her once and she was like "Yeah, what's up with that?"

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Wow that's the first time I've seen someone with a quote of me in their signature. That's nice to see
The funny thing is I didn't know about it until I read a thread about it. And then once I read it, I started seeing it everywhere. So I'm pretty convinced that your mind just looks for it whenever it happens. I still find it pretty odd that since reading about it, I tend to always be eating lunch, going to bed, or looking at the computer clock at exactly 11:11.

Good minds think alike Yarcofin
when i sirst turned my computer on it was 11:11AM

Originally posted by Yarcofin

haha yes ive had that in there for ages, i orginaly had the link to the thread so you could see the photo (was half the joke) im surprised you never noticed

[edit on 16-8-2006 by The Collective]

[edit on 16-8-2006 by The Collective]

mod edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 16-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And now you when i quote you it messes with the signature!!! look!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Collective, all fixed.
Nothing sinister or paranormal, just a missing "/" in your last quote tag. And, that is almost ALWAYS the reason that happens.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
As yarcofin stated, there is a universal thread for discussing the significance of numbers.
Please post your comments there
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join