It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Investigative Journalist Christopher Boyllon Harassed And Beaten At His Home By Undercover Cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
9/11 INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST HARASSED AND BEATEN AT HIS HOME BY UNDERCOVER COPS

www.rumormillnews.com...

It's after 2 a.m. in the morning, my deadline is tomorrow, and I have been beaten up by the local police and my right elbow is sorely hurting, but I need to write down exactly what happened to me today before I go to sleep. Otherwise I will forget important details.

I was harassed, beaten, and shocked with a Tazer-like gun in my front yard before my wife and children, and then abused for 6 hours by the ADL-trained local police. I have every reason to believe it is because of my journalistic investigation into 9/11. I have been threatened before in my career as a journalist, but this is the first time I have been intentionally beaten and abused – by the cops.

(Mod Edit: To Include Appropriate External Source Tags - Please Don't Copy and Paste so Much - a Link and a Couple of Paragraphs is Sufficient)

[edit on 16-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]

[edit on 16-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Pssst... Mind_Virus - Come closer - I suggest you quickly edit your post and change the title to normal Caps instead of all caps... Or you could just lay back and wait for one of the mods to do it...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
BEATINGS NOW???

You mean they let him live?? Well then, there's still hope.

Closer and closer we get to a dark nightmare.

:shk:

ps- THE CAPS POLICE IS GOING TO GO BEAT YOU TOO.
CAREFUL, MY FRIEND.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So let me get one thing straight...

He has NO proof that it was linked to his 9/11 research and is now claiming that was why he was beaten.

Could have been anything really...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Really?

I think its pretty safe it was due to 9/11.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, why join now and post straight away?
Im sure as an investigative journalist you have come across this site many times, im guessing its a fantastic resource and could provide some great leads.

I am sorry for the suffering you have gone through for the 911 cause! I imagine its very hard to have to watching over your back, constantly, espically with children and a family.

Are you sure they were cops, undercover or not, could they not be from a different gov org, and i just can't understand the arm's, in a quiet neighbourhood they may as well have arrived in Luminos vests and a screaming day glo sticker "FBI".

Be safe and take care, I for one will keep a close eye on this thread if anything else does happen, please post im sure that many will be watching this thread with great interest and if anything untoward does happens its recorded

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Wait up...

There's NO indication this was related to his 9/11 research. Not saying it couldn't have been, but there's no reason to suspect it is, in light of a more plausible explanation. This guy is very, very outspoken when it comes to cops, and Chicago cops in particular. He was very active, as I understand it, as a protester against police brutality.

Of course it doesn't make the treatment justified, but for him or anyone else to automatically assume it's got something to do with 9/11 is jumping the gun. They didn't say anything about 9/11, they didn't even hint at it, at least based on the description he gave.

They were obviously pretty pissed at him though, if his account was accurate.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well, a quick google search on the fella brings up a plethera of articles on his 9/11 stuff and other govt hidden atrocities. So I'm think'n it's a safe bet to assume he got his butt beat for it.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Cliff notes:

Bollyn spends the day making harassing phone calls to the press office of a foreign embassy.

He sees a strange car in the neighborhood and calls 911 claiming that a car of armed men is driving around his neighborhood even when he did not see any weapons.

He acts in a suspicious and threatening manner and is restrained by the police.

He is surprised that the police responded quickly to his 911 call.

He claims that there are no gangs in his neighborhood, but he ignores the recent arrests of a couple of local neo nazi skinheads on drugs and weapons charges.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You seem to know alot about this guy Howard? Care to inform us how you know so much? Google?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Read the article.

as for the skinheads, that was a google bit, but I'm familiar with that area, so I didn't buy his claim that there are no gangs in Hoffman Estates. The town is riddled with them.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That explains it. Sorry, I admit, I didn't read the article.

On topic: I also think he is jumping the gun about it being related to his 9/11 research. Seems like he has had some run ins with the cops before?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't understand this part of the story.

My older brother had posted bail and shortly after midnight, I was pushed out onto the street with a good two-mile walk home.

No one in his family would pick him up?

Why didn't his brother take him home?

Couldn't he call a cab?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
To be honest Howard, he seems like the type of person who likes to exagerate. That's only speculation by me, but from what I've been reading here, I think it fits the bill.

new topics

top topics

join