It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellish Mansion, Grim Reaper, Cerberus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Alright, here's how my dream went.

I find myself with 3 people in a country driveway. There is a guy my age (20-ish and I seem to remember that he was named Adam, though I don't know him) a girl that I don't know at all and can bareley describe (she had dark hair, taht's all I remember) and my girlfriend, but...she wasn't my girlfriend. It's hard to explain that, like she was my girlfriend...but she didn't look like her at times (her name is Angela). Alright, more scene setting. So here we were, the four of us on this long, winding gravel driveway surrounded by dark woods on both sides (it was night too) and the only illumination was a sort of ruddy glow coming from I guess the mansion it led to (at this point I couldn't see it). We walked a few feet, Adam and the girl in front of me and Angela. Suddenly, Angela points out two lights she sees in the near distance. "I think there's a car over there!" she whispered timidly. (Also, it was strange to me that I can remember most of the conversation exactly) We all got low to the ground, and I was trying to see what it was, because the lights were a dull glow, not like headlights and they were tilted a bit like the car would have to be almost sideways for it to be headlights. It was too dark to make out at first, but I saw a hulking outline and knew it wasn't a car. I focused a little more and another light appeared. Then I could tell what it was. "That's not a car, that's #ing Cerberus!" I said in a whisper. Adam and the girl were already a little bit ahead and they started walking closer
I followed behind a little, tryiong to stay out of sight. When we got up to the beast, it was so frightening. There's not much in this life that really scares me, and that's honest. This scared me like I've never felt before. It was big, about as big as a car, and it was ferocious looking. The fangs were huge, it's eyes glowed brightly and eerily...I held onto my gf's hand and inched closer. Adam cast a spell or something and shot a light into the sky suddenly to distract it.(this wasn't strange to me for some reason). I waited to see what they would do because I wasn't going to be the test to see if this worked...Right about then I started to notice these hideously unearthly shreiks and screaming moans fro mthe mansion. They chilled me to the bone, as they were i nthe distance and constantly on going. I have never heard anything similar ever. No human or animal on earth can make this noise. Anyway, the two ahead of us ran across the cerberus' massive body while it squinted angrily at the light it couldn't look away from. I decided I should run now too so I took Angela's hand and started running. Right when I was halfway across it, the light faded and the fear shot through me so fast and so strongly I stopped dead in my tracks and looked straight at that thing. It was the scariest moment in my entire life. I can't evn begin to describe the fear. I mean, your mind alone knows exactly how to scare you. Mine was creating this thing in the EXACT image that makes me the most scared ever. It's indescribable. So I am gaping mouth staring at this thing, and it looks at me and snarls. I just yell "RUN!" to Angela and bolt, half dragging her towards the woods. I ran as fast I could and didn't look back until I was at the woods, and right when I did, I saw it's teeth and piercing eyes lunging at me, inches from my face, looking like they've already won. I almost died right then from sheer fear. Luckily for me, this thing had a chain. It stopped like a centimeter from my face and jerked back a little. I felt it's breath and a horrid smell that I can only assume was rotting flesh from people in hell or something. I fell back onto my hand and butt and pulled Angela behind me. I took a breath, but not for long because it kept running back and then trying to run at me and snap the chain loose. I didn't stick around, I went into the woods which got even darker. (cont. below)

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
(CONT.) As I walked, I noticed these vine things growing on the trees. They were odd because every few inches there was a ball and a huge thorn. I felt uneasy about them and told Angela not to touch ANYTHING because I didn't think it was safe. I saw in front of me after this a loveseat sized golden chair from behind. Over the top of the back there was a gray haired head and I assume it was a woman from the voice I heard. She sound like she was reciting something in a sing-song voice from a book. I felt extremely uneasy around her also and decided it would be best not to see who she was. Keep in mind, the screams just continue all throught the dream. We crept past and out onto the driveway again. I hoped it was far enough away from the Cerberus. Luckily, it was and we rejoined the two others. They were still ahead. We came past a little silver gate, classic to any country driveway and we stopped. There, not far down was the Mansion on the left, with a cloudy, red mist type thing around it and a strange red glow. It was lightening in the sky now every so often. On the right was a red barn and straight ahead was just a ladder and a plank at the top of it. I didn't wonder how it was suspended from the last ladder rung like that, it was a dream. The girl started walking towards the mansion but I yelled "No! Don't go that way, it's a trap so is the barn. That's the way" as I pointed to the ladder. Don't know how I knew this, but I did. Adam agreed and went up the ladder after her. Then I let Angela go, and me last. We walked to the end of the plank and stepped to what looked like nothing but a free fall about ten feet down, but was a portal or something. At the tend of the plank, when we stepped over the edge, we stepped into the loft of the barn. We all went through and I looked back just in time to see the Grim Reaper coming through behind me. It had it's bony hand outstretched trying to touch me and kill me. I shouted run again and we did, around the top of the barn, Death floating on behind us, hand out. I was yellling at the girl cuz she couldn't get the latch open for the lower level. Finally she did afeter much pushing and we fell through and continued running to the barn door. She couldn't get THAT open either, and I as yelling as Death advanced. I could feel it all around me, the cold dead air. It was sickening. It reached me before they could open the door, so I quickly looked around. I found some cloth on the ground and wrapped it around it's hand quickly and struggled to keep it from touching me. Then it's finger did the creepiest thing and just bent straight back towards it's wrist right as they opened the door. It brushed my hand as I pulled away and suddenly everything was getting darker and I felt incredible pain like I never have. It was crippling and I felt sick, unable to breathe and weak all at the same time. I contorted my face agonizingly uncontrollably and fell to the ground. Luckily, it was right outside the door, where it's power ended I guess. I started feeling better quickly as we stood at the doorway to the mansion and got off the ground. Then I abruptly awoke. I didn't really want to go in anyway, who knows what THAT held...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i have no idea what this dream could have meant. were you reading alot of science fiction or reading any type of books that had anything to do with the topics of your dream?

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No, I haven't read much at all.

top topics

join