It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I happen to be watching CSPAN the other night and caught the lecture by Bill Clinton and Bob Dole. In this his statements Clinton pronounced--We need a new world order...but what we got is a bunch of disorder. Then, he goes on to say how the we are all interdependant and blah, blah, blah...I hear a lot on this site about the Republicans being part of this vast conspiracy to take over the the world--the doctrine of the PNAC is in effect but it is supported by all the politicans and policy makers in the USG because they are the holders of the truth. They know what we continually debate about and spend hours searching for...anyways, I just thought this speech was interesting and wanted to share it with the rest of you. Also, before he goes into his NWO rhetoric--he complains about not being able to get away with what Bush gets away with...I'm sure they all have the same purpose and used the office of president to get to that end--the means being justified by the need to control the world.

[url=http://www.cspan.org/search/basic.asp?ResultStart=1&ResultCount=10&BasicQueryText=Nation%27s+Capital+Distinguished&image1.x=24&image1.y=9]link[/u rl]

his interesting comments start at 47:57--for those of you that don't want to wade through all the blah, blah, blah. he's still a get public speaker though so you might wanna watch his entire speech it's kinda entertaining, and i was pretty engaged until he started pooping all over my constitution with his one world--global village crap.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
the link is too long...you may have to copy and paste into your browser.

www.cspan.org...

join