It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. why the number of American billionaires suddenly doubled in 1986, quadrupled by 1987, and by 1990 was nearly eight-fold!!...while at the same time, the number of soup kitchens and street beggars increased dramatically throughout the country
how and why the richest 1 (one ) percent have come to own more wealth than the combined wealth of the bottom 90 (ninety) percent
2. why the elected Congress continues to pass discriminating tax shelter laws that make the rich richer and the poor poorer
3. why and how voters have been left with less influence than lobbyists
4. why so many of America's politicians can openly break the law ...but remain virtually immune from prosecution
5. why Wall Street has been preoccupied with leveraged buyouts and mergers, and how they are fleecing the country
Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Capitalism is just a new word for modern day Fuedalism!
Originally posted by Mujahid187
What are we going to do about it? How can we fight back when they own the tools such as major media, and all of us are too poor to get something started?