It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States attacking itself..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
We all know that the United States government hides alot of things from us. That's obvious. But what most people don't do is question the government more when we're attacked in fear of sounding "un-patriotic".

There have been three major attacks on our country in our history. The first, obviously, Britain. We clearly didn't stage that. But..what about the other two?

Japan, December 7th, 1941, Pearl Harbor. I've read lots of sites suggesting the United States PURPOSELY allowed this to happen to drag us into world war 2. Is it true? I don't know. Not too many people know for sure. But is it possible? Of course it is.

September 11th, 2001. This is debateable. Did the government allow it to happen? Or..did they do it themselves? I think there are too many inconsistencies to suggest that this was done by terrorists whether the government allowed it or not! Example, the Pentagon. They say the "plane" discintagrated. Ok ok, let's say it DID discentagrate. Can anybody give me a reasonable explanation as to how they found terrorist passports at the Pentagon in the rubble? So..a plane can discentigrate but paper passports cant? Come on..

My basic point to this is..what if our government's defenses are so good that they have all countries too scared to attack or even try and terrorists are far too technologically behind the U.S. to pull off anything so, given this country's hunger for war in it's history, do we pull off attacks on ourselves to drag us into war and gain support? Is there another attack coming to justify war with Iran or North Korea? I guess we'll see. But if you ever question that these claims even have the slightest bit of truth..remember Operation Northwoods.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There are more threads on this board about Operation Northwoods than you can shake a stick at.

You forgot a few other attacks on U.S. soil during the Civil War.

I do not believe pearl harbor was staged, although I certainly believe there was foreknowledge and was allowed to happen to get the U.S. public to support going to war.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
There are more threads on this board about Operation Northwoods than you can shake a stick at.

You forgot a few other attacks on U.S. soil during the Civil War.

I do not believe pearl harbor was staged, although I certainly believe there was foreknowledge and was allowed to happen to get the U.S. public to support going to war.

Yeah that's what I meant with the Pearl Harbor thing. I don't believe the United States did it but I believe they knew about it before it happened. I don't see how you couldn't. An entire Japanese fleet disappears and is nowhere to be found? Come on. That's retarded not to know.

new topics

join