It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret UFO Nasa Tapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is this for real ?

nasa tapes

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It shure is!
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
:puz
oes anyone know how to monitor the frequencies from the space station?
I am sure NASA will not relay anything deemed controversial or anything supporting evidence of UFO activity.
The film clips were interesting though.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Martin Stubbs was able to capture almost all NASA transmissions with his cable TV station array in Victoria throughout the 1990's. He went through every minute of footage and discovered hundreds of UFOs.

His made a documentary - you can view it here:
Secret NASA Transmissions The Smoking Gun

I dont think all of the audio transmissions in the first post are confirmed to be real are they? NASA denies the "alien survelliance" as being the voice of the real astronaut who said that.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by ZoooMer]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah I heard that as well. I heard that this first one is real but the one mentioning "Alien Spacecraft" was put out on the airwaves by pranksters with a radio. Could be a dis-info attempt as well. Either way I don't believe it. The Bogey one I believe though.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The first link was to a special that I just saw recently...sadly didn't get to see all of it. Was on one of the learning or history channels. Basically, the special concentrated solely on sightings made by airline, military pilots, and astronauts.

I have to look for this one again, because it was quite impressive.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

oes anyone know how to monitor the frequencies from the space station?

You might try U2U to lost_shaman as he seems to be on top of the NASA stuff. I have Directv and get the NASA channel but they don't always have live programing. They do carry quite a bit of ISS stuff geared towards school children. Sometimes they have Q&A sessions with classes in session.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the name of that history channel documentary was in the first post ? Maybe its on again soon, it looks great.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Was on one of the learning or history channels.
It was aired on the History Channel, with the whole UFO Investigation Nights.

Here's the link to the DVD: store.aetv.com...

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Xabora]

new topics

top topics

join