It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should the WEU do if Iran rejects UN proposal???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, the cease fire seems to be holding up. The end of the 4 week conflict has turned the attention of myself and probably alot of others back to the Iran Nuclear problem...

So what do you think should happen? If Iran reject the resolution again it's high time the international community actually did something about it, instead of all these threats etc.

This may sound biast but I dont want Iran having nuclear technology. I dont care if there is a law that states they have a right to persue nuclear research and development. That guy Ahmenajad or watever is a looney. He has constantly made questionable remarks about Israel and the comming events that will change the world... What if this guy had nukes?? Not a good thought

Anyway thats my opinoin, whats yours? What do you think should happen if they reject the resolution?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
They did.

edition.cnn.com...

Adhaminejad only seems like a"looney" because of the deliberate mistranslations. It's scare mongering.

[edit on 15/8/06 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So whats gunna happen now??? More pathetic trade sanctions that wont deter anyone from doing anything? I suspect a bit of a SPANKFEST will occur sumtime b4 the end of this year. It is wrong that they are not allowed to persue nuclear technology. It is as they say "their right" but u know the US they dont want anyone threatinin thier posistion ontop of the world so hence all this # we see on the news. I hope its been mistranslated because "oh dear" if it hasnt.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Its been on the news tonight that back in 2003 Iran clearly agreed to a lot of things including rigerous inspections of their installations an offer to bring Hibbelah into touch and other measures......apparantly the deal was done through the Swedish foreign office.
When Sweden reported back to the US they were rebuked for listening.

On another news programme a prominent US politician and ex General has questioned Americas continual claims that all options remain open with Iran......apart from the small issue of dialogue
The US completely refuse to talk with Iran so just what does all options really mean ??

bih

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
we should drop Bush from a plane in Iran and let him fight with the Iranian president.whoever wins will be the hero

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bih
we should drop Bush from a plane in Iran and let him fight with the Iranian president.whoever wins will be the hero

i can just imagine this 2 nut cases in the same ring a fight to the death lol
winner is braned the biggest nut case in the world and gets the title

on topic
as i said nothing, all the US has is speculations and intel which is rubbish

[edit on 20-8-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hehe id pay very good money to see that fight
any1 catch those clips of bush on those motorbikes?? Hahah hes so cute lol sitting up there like the big man and chuckling away, he would kick arse in the ring.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

all the US has is speculations and intel which is rubbish

Please let us all know how you know it all to be false.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

all the US has is speculations and intel which is rubbish

Please let us all know how you know it all to be false.

Iraq war for one
bin ladin for seecond
9/11

list can go on

the Intel the US gets is mostly from people that are either been kicked out that country or have a personale agenda so US intel is rubbish

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Doesn't matter much. Resolutions passed by the U.N. are a joke. Most of the "peacekeeping" missions undertaken by the U.N. have failed miserably.

top topics

join