reply to post by whylistentome
First of all Mike, I mean no disrespect here when I submit any corrections. I just know how easy it is to over-look certain passages or readings that
may give a legitimate answer to others questions. Also, it is sometimes very difficult to find what Edgar Cayce may or may not have said about a
particular subject due to not typing in the correct 'search terms'. I feel that the language he used in the readings make it more difficult, not
knowing for sure what terms to use and trying to guess what terms he did use in the readings. These give reason why one may believe that Edgar Cayce
didn't say or mention this or that.
In RE of the following state made by you in the above post ;
The first thing I want to clear up is this. He never once made any predictions about aliens. The only "alien" he every talked about in his readings
were in regard to how our souls were NOT alien from the souls that reside in the netherworld.
Edgar Cayce DID in fact mention Aliens and contact with them during a past life reading he did with a female, age 44-
Here is an excerpt of Edgar Cayce READING 1616-1
26. Before this we find the entity was in the land now known as the Mexican and Yucatan land, during those periods when there were the voices of the
peoples in the land proclaiming that there had come a new revelation to those that had been strangers in a portion of the land.
27. The entity was among the priestesses of the Mayan experience. It was just before that period when those as from the east had come, and there were
the beginnings of the unfoldments of the understanding that there were other portions of the same land, or those that were visiting from other worlds
or planets. [GD's note: Psychic experiences of prehistory? Space Ships, flying saucers?]
28. The entity journeyed with those from her own abode, where there were those attempts for the closer communion, and the material things had brought
distortions in the experience.
29. For blood had been spilled in sacrifice, and these were as torments to the entity; yet the counselors and those in the positions of trust had
30. Hence we find in the present experience those things that require the spilling of blood, as of sacrifices that take hold upon the destruction of
others, become as torments as it were to the entity.
31. Yet we find how and why, from those experiences, the entity seeks to delve into the mysteries of those who have set this or that as a pattern of
rote to and through which minds may be bent or trained to acquiring certain EXPERIENCES in their material life.
edit on 15-10-2012 by kdgaur because: Spelling corrections