It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain these please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Circle thingy's

Probably a silly question, I dont expect for one minute that they are anything suspicious, just wondered what they were? probably obvious to some of US citizens but its not to me

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Ernold Same]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Agriculture. Growing alfalfa in the desert with big rotating booms irrigating the crops. They're everywhere out west. If you zoom in, you can see the booms; some are in motion.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by xenu brings order]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenu brings order
Agriculture. Growing alfalfa in the desert with big rotating booms irrigating the crops. They're everywhere out west. If you zoom in, you can see the booms; some are in motion.

It's called Center Pivot Irrigation and is quite common.

Center pivot irrigation (sometimes called central pivot irrigation) is a method of crop irrigation in which equipment rotates around a pivot. A circular area centred on the pivot is irrigated, often creating a circular pattern in crops when viewed from above.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
wierd..

They have the same type of irrigation right near (north or south, nort sure what direction) by area 51.. I remember looking around area 51 and I found the same structure like in the link map of google in the first post.

strange don't you think?

maps.google.co.uk...,-115.783367&spn=0.093514,0.21698&t=k&om=1

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

strange don't you think?

not really, the above explanation is what I was after, I knew it would be quite a common/well known happening, thanks for clearing it up, still looks cool from above

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thats where they make the soylent green.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've think posted this before, but it's still cool:
Welcome to Earth!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Pivot irrigation??

Yeah right. That's what they WANT you to believe.

I got a bridge I will sell you, too.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OMG... you've discovered their terrible secret! Run! Run!

I'm not sure why most irrigation isn't done like this, seems alot more efficent...

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by puhatek
They have the same type of irrigation right near (north or south, nort sure what direction) by area 51.. I remember looking around area 51 and I found the same structure like in the link map of google in the first post.
maps.google.co.uk...,-115.783367&spn=0.093514,0.21698&t=k&om=1

Despite mods eager desire to close threads and some very aggressive members wanting the same thing this is what I noticed on this subject:

other links posted have the same almost colored over green at high elevations but once you zoom in you see realistic coloring and the actual irrigation fields.

But the site above area 51 I don't get this happening. The same errie green circles exist as I zoom in and I don't see the irrigation arms etc.

Anybody else seeing this?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You can take the boy from the farm but not the farm from the boy:

THis topic already exists here on ATS and can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments on the exciting field of center piviot agriculture in the existing thread as this one is to be closed..

Fred

new topics

top topics

join