It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Rules!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
:w:

I don't care what anyone says about Pepsi and especially every other pop out there because truth be told Coke rules with an iron fist. Although I have to hand it to Pepsi for making an iced tea with bubles, Coke is the best as it can truly be called a very original flavor. And that goes doubly for teh rest of the soft drinks out there. I mean who doesn't appreciate a Super Sized Coca-Cola in all its icy goodness to go along with the good 'ole Big Mac or a Coca-Cola to along with yer popcorn?

Pepsi drinkers are free to convince me otherwise as well as those Barq drinkers out there as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have to agree. Coke rules!

Pepsi has no flavor other than unabated sickly sweetness.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Unless I want to mix it with a dark rum, I just can't bring myself to buy a bottle of Coke to quench my thirst. I find Pepsi to have a lighter taste that is more refreshing than the sickly sweet taste of that syrupy crap that the Coca-Cola company puts in a can.

I think I'll stick to Pepsi...............

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i myself enjoy the new diet coke, which contains sucralose instead of aspartame. reduses any risks of diseases and whatnot, and sucralose is actually made from sugar. yay!

anyway, with the new sweetening, it tastes better, too. i never drank diet coke before, but now i love it. i don't want to be drinking regular coke, or anything with actual sugar in it (calories, calories, calories..
), so the new diet coke with great taste is perfect.

i used to drink pepsi, and their diet pepsi (pepsi max or something), but that taste just.. blah. no thanks. diet coke ftw.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Different nations experience different flavours. It is because it's isn't the same. Now I can't remember what it tasted in other countries I've been, but I do remember that the Big Mac in Tokyo is a lot better than here in Eu. Not to say, that "Burger King" named as "Hungry Jacks" in Oz is also better than in Eu.

I'd like to taste the Pepsi Gold in US, or the 7-11 slurpee if possible, it's cool product. Coca Cola Vanilla is also cool. What about Pepsi Blue?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
Different nations experience different flavours. It is because it's isn't the same. Now I can't remember what it tasted in other countries I've been, but I do remember that the Big Mac in Tokyo is a lot better than here in Eu. Not to say, that "Burger King" named as "Hungry Jacks" in Oz is also better than in Eu.

I'd like to taste the Pepsi Gold in US, or the 7-11 slurpee if possible, it's cool product. Coca Cola Vanilla is also cool. What about Pepsi Blue?

we have pepsi max gold here in norway.. haven't tasted it, though.
i remember we had something called "pepsi x", too, it tasted kinda like.. gum. i loved it. and then, they took it away from me.
then i loved vanilla coke, and then they took THAT away from me, too
(
and yeah, wikipedia has this cool list over all the different types of pepsi and coke in the world, and lots and lots of it sounds really good.. and i can't taste them :/

i don't remember tasting any difference between the mcdonald's-food.. i've eaten there in .. monaco, france, spain, denmark, sweden, several places in norway, and the only difference i've tasted, is that some places, the burger is kinda dry. that's it. :p

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I used to drink CocaCola, but I stopped for 3 reasons:

There is a high correlation between frequent consumption of carbonated sodas and the eventual development of osteoporosis. And naturally, once you have osteoporosis, the pharmaceutical industry stands ready to further profit by your use of expensive prescription drugs to cure the problem.

Increasing reports of CocaCola subcontractors around the world abusing indigenous workers.

I finally found a good substitute for CocaCola: I drink a little homemade iced tea daily. It works for me, and is much cheaper.

PS: To the person who uses sucralose instead of aspartame, take a look at the data (much is already online) about problems known so far about sucralose. For example, sucralose use is highly correlated with shrinkage of the thymus gland... no one knows why. Secondly, keep in mind that sucralose is a slightly modified version of chemicals from the dioxin family, which is the most carcinogenic chemical family yet created. ...Be careful out there.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You should have tasted Coke in the 60s, That was good! It's too sweet now, not much flavor. I liked Pepsi back then too, I don't drink either of them anymore. Do a little research on Phosphoric Acid. It's in most dark colored sodas, it makes your brain slow, not stupid, just slooooooow.

PS: To the person who uses sucralose instead of aspartame, take a look at the data (much is already online) about problems known so far about sucralose. For example, sucralose use is highly correlated with shrinkage of the thymus gland... no one knows why. Secondly, keep in mind that sucralose is a slightly modified version of chemicals from the dioxin family, which is the most carcinogenic chemical family yet created. ...Be careful out there.

When they mess with something natural you can bet there will be problems.....
Sugar isn't really all that bad for you in moderation. Too much of anything will cause major problems.
If you are dieting and you are active at all you don't need diet soda, as long as you don't overdose on the soda you will burn off the sugar without much problem.
Drinking the sugar free drinks is just asking for health problems. Do a search, you know you can....

Cug

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
You should have tasted Coke in the 60s, That was good! It's too sweet now, not much flavor. I liked Pepsi back then too, I don't drink either of them anymore.

If you would like to have some coke with that old time flavor.. get ye self to your local Mexican supermarket and buy your coke there (in glass bottles). In Mexico they still use real cane sugar instead of the corn sweeteners they use in the US.

Mexican Coke - It's the Real Thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You can stick your Coke where the sun don't shine, IRN-BRU is the greatest beverage known to man. It's also the greatest hangover cure known to man.

Irn Bru - produced in Glasgow, Scotland - happens to be one of only a handful of soft drinks in the world which outsells coca-cola in it's country of origin. Curiously enough, the drink is a banned substance in the U.S.A. There's a conspiracy theory in the somewhere.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I cant stand coke, Pepsi tastes far better and I think most people only drink coke because its coke, not because it tastes better.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
the worst thing they did in the soda industry was go to the plastic bottle, the 16.9oz glass bottle soda is the best tasting thier is and plastic just ruined the taste and freshness of soda.
(atleast in new england you cant get a glass soda)

top topics

join