It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the Safest place when WW3 begins?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Probably antartica.... or some wasteland like this.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I just hope I happen to be on a tour with a hot chick!!

www.nps.gov...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have been thinking about what I will do if WWIII breaks out. If someone occupies or tries to occupy Norway, I shall run to the mountains and create a little secret base for myself there. I also think I will try to involve myself in a lot of non violent resistance work and sabotage missions, but I will have my little secret base that none knows about, where I can live. If someone push the button and Norway is in the danger zone I will just run out into the woods and throw myself over my sword in good Turin Turambar style.

I think the North Pole or a similar deserted place, maybe in a secret underwater base hidden beneath the ice would be the safest place to be. But I wouldn�t worry to much about it, we will all probably die anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
the safest place to be when ww3 hits will be a tiny remote island hardly anyone hasever heard of.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
~I'm thinkin' norad would be safest or anyone of them underground bases. But civilian wise, I'd have to say the wine cellar? Or you could just hide under your bed with headphones on.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Canada, who'd want to nuke us? Or you can always hide in a nuclear sub.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
All the bad guys with all the nukes are in the northern hemisphere, and the winds do not mix much between hemispheres.

So from the point of view of first strike, and later fallout, it looks like South America, Africa, or Australia. After living in Antarctica for twelve months (Davis Base) I would not recommend it.

We have numerous US bases here in Australia, most with extensive underground facilities, and the NSA is very active here. I have heard from several sources that senior US officials are preparing Australia for themselves as a safe haven when USA becomes unlivable.

Australia has a lot going for it, it is large, sparsely inhabited, and politically stable. So I am quite happy to stay here right where I am, and watch it all happen on CNN.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Dead is the safest thing to be the safest place to be well that would be six feet under, iguess

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Whats the Safest place when WW3 begins?

On another planet...

...If you fail to get your sub-etha electronic thumb (circa "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) to work, you'll have to settle for either getting close to one of the polar regions or high up in the mountains.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverDeath
Canada, who'd want to nuke us? Or you can always hide in a nuclear sub.

Depends on where you live in Canada, if you're not in Ontario or in Qu�bec, you're probably safe...

Baggot Ville/Valcartier/?Kingston? military bases are likely to be nuked... Don't forget that we are a part of Norad.

Jo

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yes I do believe that Africa and more specifically South Africa will be the safest place on the planet shoud nuclear war break out.

Nostradamus himself predicted that when the war starts governments of the world will look to South Africa for food and safe haven.

South Africa is also the country in the world to voluntarily disarm itself from nuclear weapons.
They are also recognised as the super power of Africa and in recent years have had a very strong economy that has been out performing most Western countries.

Jo

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Jo]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Some small island in Atlantic?

Falklands or South Georgia..

Cause if there will be a ww3 all nations in Europe, Asia and America will be ruined..

Africa isnt in my list just because it is already the bottom hole of the world..

Sadly so..

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Dont put your money to the South Africa..

That place is most dangerous nation of the world after end of the Apartheid..

It is now more #ed up than Russia ever was..

Jo

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Well if not there then i would have to say in the outback of Australia..

Studies have shown that either Australia or Antarctica would be the safest places of refuge during a 3rd World War. Partly because they're so far away from where it would all be happening, and partly because it's not likey they'd be targeted in the first place - especially Antarcitica!

I don't suppose you have the link or reference for these "studies" that were done?

Jo

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Dont put your money to the South Africa..

That place is most dangerous nation of the world after end of the Apartheid..

It is now more #ed up than Russia ever was..

Strange?

I've lived here for 30 years. Never have I had an incident that made me think it was dangerous here.

I lived in the UK, Portsmouth for 1 year 6 months and in Cleburne, Texas for just over 2 years.
I was scared #less in these countries compared to here in SA.

You ever been to SA ?

Seems many comments and opinions are given even though people know nothing about the place.

I guesse ignorance is bliss!!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
LoL to you!

SA has highest crime and aids rates for starters..

Safe and nice place?

I dont think so!!!

And btw,

Dont start to insult me by calling me a ignorant..

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hide in Canada. Barely anyone knows we exist, and it would be hard to contaminate ALL this landmass. Find somewhere nice and remote, watch the fireworks go off.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The safest place would be in the Church, synagogue, Masjid, Temple or with your folks..!!!

Jo

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
LoL to you!

SA has highest crime and aids rates for starters..

Safe and nice place?

I dont think so!!!

And btw,

Dont start to insult me by calling me a ignorant..

I do apologise if my comments offended you.
That most certainly was not my intention as I enjoy debating in a civilised and rational manner.

You are correct in saying that STATISTICALLY we have the highest crime and AIDS levels in the world.

In reality this is not the case.
Other countries have far higher statistics but they do not release them to the rest of the world and when they do, these statistics are often watered down.

Some countries do not even keep track of these statistics just incase they might fall into the wrong hands.

The last five years has shown a gradual decrease of 10 - 15 % in crime per anum. That is impressive for any country!!!

unfortunately HIV remains a serious problem, but this is on par with the rest of the world aswell.

Just sticking to the facts man.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended you.

PS: have you been to SA?
If not, I'd be glad to show you around should you decide to come and find the truth for yourself.
My door is always open to truth seekers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join