It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is the ugliest forum ever

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Hmmm. Then how about me designing it, eh? Ill make it Look just like my blog.

What you say? My blog's sinister, creepy color combination of black background, purple text, and glowing pentacles gives you a headache?

Nooo! Please.... Anything but that... I'll pay you not to do that!

ATS may take a few posts to get used to (I'm still discovering new functions and buttons!), but when it comes to looks, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. BTW the first thing they teach you as a programmer is that gray is a neutral color - and that you should rather stick to it, than choosing a color. A lot of time and design has gone into ATS - and this deserves much more points than just using any old "pretty" template.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Er Grady I see that your third post on the "My ATS" page is smeared... why is that?

There are things that are just not meant to be known.

However, just because you don't know whats going on, doesn't mean that something is going on.

[edit on 2006/8/15 by GradyPhilpott]
They have posts in which they talk about us. Me paranoid? No. I was caught in a "glitch" one day and saw how the whole thing works.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'll say that the site works wonderfully, the design is secondary to the content, and both end up being great.

And I don't know any other site that allows such huge avatars. Its not important, but dang, its nice to have!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
And I don't know any other site that allows such huge avatars. Its not important, but dang, its nice to have!

amen!!!

i love ATS because of the information that can be found here and because of how it looks (which is beautiful)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join