It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which PLANE did Bush claim to have seen on 9/11!!???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I got a question for those who believe the "official story":

Please tell me which plane did Bush claim to see from his speech in California two months afterwards. Keep in mind that there were no "media footage" of the first plane crash. Bush also claim that he was informed about the second plane. So please explain to me with details and facts WHICH plane did Bush claim to see crash.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Not baiting here, just want someone who believe the "official story" to answer this for me. And for the record, I don't believe that Bush have connection with planning 9/11 but is complicit to what happended that day due to his behavior, along with others from the Bush Administration.

Would like some answers though.

This should be good.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, I don't believe the offical story. However, I do not believe there is any signifigance in Bush's statement, other than a typical Bush speech error. He was probably thinking of the second flight that hit. Or he was making stuff up to try and seem more sympathetic and down to earth.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just read about this five minutes ago. He said he saw the first plane. The conspiracy lies in the fact that there was no video on the first plane available for him to see.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 15-8-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The first one...

Pasted from the other thread, quotd from me:

Originally posted by Griff
I want to use this as an arguement in the future. Are there any links you could provide so that we can factually say this is how it happened?

the quotes are from a "town hall meeting" in Florida where W is explaing what happened that day to a boy named "jordan"... the entire transcipt can be found here:

emperors-clothes.com...

I am sur a 'better' source is available.

December 4, 2001, Tuesday SECTION: WHITE HOUSE BRIEFING

LENGTH: 8408 words

HEADLINE: REMARKS BY PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH AT TOWN HALL MEETING

PRESIDENT BUSH: Well -- (applause) -- thank you, Jordan.

Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe where -- what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- well, actually I was in a classroom, talking about a reading program that works. And it -- I was sitting outside the -- the classroom, waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower of a -- of a -- you know, the TV was obviously on, and I -- I used to fly myself, and I said, "Well, there's one terrible pilot." And I said it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there; I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief of staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

And Jordan, I wasn't sure what to think at first. You know, I grew up in a -- a period of time where the idea of America being under attack never entered my mind, just like your daddy and mother's mind, probably

He does not use the two words "first plane" but:

1. If he saw the second plane hit BEFORE going in the room the timeing is all wrong.
2. If he saw the second plane hit the first tower would have been burning on the screen.
3. If 2 is tru, Card would not have had to tell him about the second plane.
4. He was in the class room at the time the second plane made contact.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

As for Bush, he stated twice that he saw the first plane hit.

And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

RealMedia Video. Also, CNN transcript.

I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on...

WMA Video. Also, transcript at WhiteHouse.gov.

Also posted from another thread. I just wanted to comment about the second quote here. So, now he says that there was a TV on in the classroom and they watched the plane hit? I guess everyone's theory of why he didn't react when told that we were under attack doesn't hold water anymore.

What's the theory? That he didn't want to disturb the children. Well, if he and a classroom full of children saw the first plane, then what would have disturbed them if they wisked the president away?

So, now the question is.....why did you continue to sit in that classroom after being told the nation was under attack Mr. President?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Well, I don't believe the offical story. However, I do not believe there is any signifigance in Bush's statement, other than a typical Bush speech error. He was probably thinking of the second flight that hit. Or he was making stuff up to try and seem more sympathetic and down to earth.

Yeah it could be a typical Bush speech error. But he's not too smart so he could have accidently said somethin he wasnt supposed to too. Rumsfeld was talking about a missile hitting the Pentagon AND he "predicted" it before it happened. Is that a speech error too? How many of these coincidental speech errors do we have to go through before we wake up and realize their not coincidences?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is an easy one. When he said "saw" he meant he saw the TV coverage saying that a plane had hit the building. Ehnce him thinking it musta been an accident. Had he seen the actual footage live he would have seen it couldn't have been.

But clearly he did not mean he literally saw the first plane hitting the footage, just the news coverage of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
He claims he saw it before he entered the classroom.
At that time the second plane did not hit the other tower yet.
This means he is automatically referring to the first plane.
He could not have seen this plane hit unless it was on a private
network there was no footage of the first plane hitting until 12 Sept,
but then begs the question "Why would he have been watching at the
WTC at the time of the attack if there was nothing to know about the stuff to come?"

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have seen reference to him making this statement, but never seen the actual quote until now. Which, let's say he said it once and then later retracted it and said - I have alzheimers and the day's events just all run together now. But he hasn't retracted it? And then he told it again at a different time - only slightly different?

I don't think there's a conspiracy here (i.e. I don't believe he saw a damned thing), other than "there's something wrong with that man".

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
This is an easy one. When he said "saw" he meant he saw the TV coverage saying that a plane had hit the building. Ehnce him thinking it musta been an accident. Had he seen the actual footage live he would have seen it couldn't have been.

But clearly he did not mean he literally saw the first plane hitting the footage, just the news coverage of it.

Wow dude..are you retarded? You've been fooled by Bush of all people. Congratulations.

Or maybe, how about this. He saw actual footage live because HE was behind the attacks and #ed up with his speech AGAIN and accidently said something he shouldn't have. Hmm..let's see. Which is more likely?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i seem to remember a while ago that somebody contacted the school and found out that there was no tv in the corridor so it would be impossible for bush to have been watching it before he entered the room. this thread here mentions it towards the bottom.

another interesting article which brings up a few more things said and done that morning at the school, as does this one

and for those interested,
here is the complete timeline for that day

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Considering Bush doesn't write his speeches I think he's made a simple speech error.

And seriously... you actually think he'd have a private uplink to a camera showing the plane hit the building? Stupid...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I've already covered this - Damning Evidence for 9/11 Conspiracy

It's handy having a moron for a President, he is forgiven continually for his inability to make any sense.

According to the timeline Bush was in his limo for the initial hit and in the classroom for the 2nd, so why would he lie about seeing the footage, or did he have his own personal footage of the initial strike which we have not gotten to see as yet or ever will.

Remember, Bush made this claim on 2 separate occasions.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

But remember, he was INFORMED ABOUT THE SECOND PLANE by Card. Do you remember what Card stated? It was reported that he told Bush, "A SECOND plane has crash into the Towers, "AMERICA'S UNDER ATTACK".

Several very odd things here:
*How did Card know that it was an attack?
*How did the Secret Service there, along with Bush, knew that they were not in harm's way?
*If you read that statement again, Bush claim to be in the classroom, then out of the classroom, then whisked off to never neverland(or somewhere like that)?

And some call this leadership simply because he didn't want to scare the kids?

According to

Cooperative Research Timeline

(Between 8:55-9:00 a.m.): Bush First Told About WTC Crash?; Suggests Accident Karl Rove, Andrew Card, and Dan Bartlett. [Source: White House, US Office Pristina, Kosovo, White House]
President Bush’s motorcade has arrived at Booker Elementary School and Bush enters the school with his entourage. The beepers of politicians’ aides are going off with news of the first WTC crash as Bush arrives. According to one account, Bush learns of the crash when adviser Karl Rove takes Bush aside in a school corridor and tells him about the calamity. According to this account, Rove says the cause of the crash was unclear. Bush replies, “What a horrible accident!” Bush also suggests the pilot may have had a heart attack. This account is recalled by photographer Eric Draper, who was standing nearby at the time. [Daily Mail, 9/8/2002] Dan Bartlett, White House Communications Director, also says he is there when Bush is told: “[Bush] being a former pilot, had kind of the same reaction, going, was it bad weather? And I said no, apparently not.” [ABC News, 9/11/2002] One account states that Rove tells Bush the WTC has been hit by a large commercial airliner. [Daily Telegraph, 12/16/2001] However, Bush later remembers Rove saying it appeared to be an accident involving a small, twin-engine plane. [Washington Post, 1/27/2002] In a third version of the story, Bush later recalls that he first learns of the crash from chief of Staff Andrew Card, who says, “‘Here’s what you’re going to be doing; you’re going to meet so-and-so, such-and-such.’ And Andy Card says, ‘By the way, an aircraft flew into the World Trade Center.’” [Washington Times, 10/7/2002] “From the demeanor of the president, grinning at the children, it appeared that the enormity of what he had been told was taking a while to sink in,” according to a reporter standing nearby at the time. [Daily Mail, 9/8/2002; Daily Telegraph, 12/16/2001]
Entity Tags: Eric Draper, George W. Bush, Dan Bartlett, Karl Rove, Andrew Card

Seems like they couldn't get the lie straight. Changing up the story.

It's only an excuse to those who support Bush that his statement should be only taken as a "speech" error. Even when it's obvious as day.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I've already covered this - Damning Evidence for 9/11 Conspiracy

Bush made this claim on 2 separate occasions.

It's handy having a moron for a President, he is forgiven continually for his inability to make any sense.

Appreciate that Koka.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I guess you missed the actual quotes from him? Here they are again for the reading impared.

"And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..."

You can try to think of excuses for this liar but the quotes speak for themselves. How does "I saw an airplane hit the tower" equate to "I saw tv coverage saying that a plane hit the building"? Please enlighten us Snoopy.

Clearly? He clearly states that he saw the plane hit the building.....not just once...but twice.

[edit on 8/16/2006 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shanemcbain
Considering Bush doesn't write his speeches I think he's made a simple speech error.

And seriously... you actually think he'd have a private uplink to a camera showing the plane hit the building? Stupid...

well, hes made that same error twice now so you would think his speech writers and advisors would have pointed out to him that he was wrong the first time. or are you suggesting that bush is the ONLY person in the world who doesnt remember where he was and what he was doing when he heard about the plane crashes? he seemed pretty clear when explaining twice what he was doing at the time. i'll quote what he said because you don't seem to have seen or read it -

"Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack." the response to which was to carry on sitting in that classroom risking everybody's lives.

he also said this - "I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..." when the principle of the school has stated there was no tv so either she is lying, bush is lying or bush is hallucinating.

so, to finish, let me quote something else bush DID say about that day - "Each of us will ... remember the moment the news came -- where we were and what we were doing. [G.W. Bush, September 20, 2001]" (unless of course, you happen to BE g w bush!)

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dstarsfan879905

Wow dude..are you retarded? You've been fooled by Bush of all people. Congratulations.

Or maybe, how about this. He saw actual footage live because HE was behind the attacks and #ed up with his speech AGAIN and accidently said something he shouldn't have. Hmm..let's see. Which is more likely?

That's funny that you would call someone retarded. Look who's the one that is jumping to conclusions and taking things out of context. Congratulations on an over active imagination. He didnt say anything he shouldn't have. He said exactly what he said and it makes perfect sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2smooth4ya

Several very odd things here:
*How did Card know that it was an attack?
*How did the Secret Service there, along with Bush, knew that they were not in harm's way?
*If you read that statement again, Bush claim to be in the classroom, then out of the classroom, then whisked off to never neverland(or somewhere like that)?

Seems like they couldn't get the lie straight. Changing up the story.

It's only an excuse to those who support Bush that his statement should be only taken as a "speech" error. Even when it's obvious as day.

Sad.

How did they know it was an attack? Who would think that two planes hitting the WTC could possibly be an accident. No one in their right mind would think that was an accident. however, one plane could easily be an accident. And when the first plane hit, most people didn't immediately know what kind of plane it was. I know when i found out, everyone was speculating it was some small private plane because that would be the only reasonable conclusion up until then.

How did they know they were not in harms way? Why should they conclude that because of a plane hitting the WTC that they were in harms way?

The statements make sense, Bush just does not do the best job of wording, which people are taking the wrong way. It's not an error or a slip up. He watched the live news footage on TV in his limo. That doesn't mean it showed live footage of the plane actually hitting the building.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join