It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are masons really the ones behind all the conspiracy theories?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I forgot where I viewed it but there was some good admitance of Skull and Bones releasing various things just cause. I think some Masons have had fun with it. No harm intended just to have a little fun with people. I mean come on have you seen how somepeople will run with things?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
Most masons I met are far from being the type of people who could be in position to run the world, in fact, many of them are never going to run a lemonaide stand. Perhaps 100 years ago masonry could boast that several senators, presidents, and captains of industries were amongst its ranks, but today most masons are quite frankly nobodies. So are all these conspiracy theories just propagated as an attempt to promote freemasonry? Nobody would want to join the typical masonic lodge just so they could get drunk with a bunch of rednecks unless they were somehow deceived into thinking the lodge was a passport to greater things.

I would have to agree most masons are sometimes not willing to go to bluelodge muchless run some huge scheme of taking over the world. (Everytime I hear that masons are taking over the world or doing something of that sort it takes me back about a decade or so when I would watch "Pinky and The Brain" and there plot to take over the world.) Not to say that masons don't care about there lodge or that there isn't a bond between brothers, but I do feel masonry is slowly dying.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
Most masons I met are far from being the type of people who could be in position to run the world, in fact, many of them are never going to run a lemonaide stand. Perhaps 100 years ago masonry could boast that several senators, presidents, and captains of industries were amongst its ranks, but today most masons are quite frankly nobodies. So are all these conspiracy theories just propagated as an attempt to promote freemasonry? Nobody would want to join the typical masonic lodge just so they could get drunk with a bunch of rednecks unless they were somehow deceived into thinking the lodge was a passport to greater things.

No they arent.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join