It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrail vs. Microwave?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
there is a very noticeable difference in the amount of chemtrails here in Tulsa than there is in the rest of N.E. OK. All around N.E.O. there are numerous chemtrails throughout the sky, yet here in Tulsa, there are none.

I have lived here about 6 months now, and have not seen one. I have noticed that there are VERY large numbers of these:

Could the eye catching and well-known chem-trail method of (whatever their doing) be being phased out and replaced by a new method involving these communications towers? Anyone have more (credible) info on these towers.
thanks,
-nic

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes, these towers are used to facilitate a corporate plot to drive us all insane. They carry transmissions day and night. At the store, in a restaurant, even at the movies, for crying out loud!

Take the freakin' cell phone outside, people!!!

[edit on 8/15/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
they are cell phone towers, and there are loads of places around the world that have them. they are nothing to do with chemtrails and everything to do with producing damaging waves......cell phones are bad !!!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals. I own and operater a tower company and , in fact have been on site all day today and half the freakin night changing out antennas and line. No big conspiracy there. Its all about the dollar. Its the race to broadband on your cellular.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hey, how do you tell which antenna is the mind-control ELF emitter? Does it have a color-code?

top topics

join