It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Strength of Russia (and compared to other nations)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
[edit on 5-9-2006 by Heckman]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
You can't go saying those things and not elaborate?

I can but perhaps i should not.

I know nothing of those things, can you shed some more light on them?

Thanks

Well perhaps i can and here is a good quote to start with :

"Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

DoD News Briefing
Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

Well i have so much information on it but i guess i will see how interested you are.

www.cheniere.org...

www.cheniere.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.popularmechanics.com...

www.weatherwars.info... for the pictures and some weather related scienctific background.

Global research and popmech articles i found tonight and since i try not to do 'presentations' i will start with the new stuff i found.

If you want my full attention you should probably say something like, 'this is just impossible' as that tends to inspire me to do whatever it takes.
All i can say is that i did not come up with this yesterday or even last year and that i have looked at this from as many sides as i can.

Well i hope you find that interesting

Stellar

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by urmomma158
Lol Scaler Em weapons lol those don't exist!!!!

I guess it would be you who say something like that.

Why do you find this so remarkable when you should know by now that Russia is stronger strategically without the use or employment of such weapons? How do you think they managed to disarm American without the use of some kind of superior weaponry that we see all this evidence for?

Stellar

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
^^ i agree with weather wars but scalar em weapons are just plain stupid and unrealistic. It is nothing but a whacko conspiracy theory .Everyone knows tesla was nothing but a crazy scientist. you can ask some members on ATS.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by urmomma158]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
what are scaler em weapons exactly? i heard about weather altering and weather and climate warfare and all that good stuff, but what the heck are scaler em weapons?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the input StellarX. I looked into briefly already but I will check out all your links before I get you all worked up. Is this similar to HAARP?

Again Thank you.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Definately some anomalous results from the weather radars. I've never seen a spiked circular pattern like that before. If you can rule out equipment malfunction I don't know what to make of it. Any weather experts looking in on this thread? Probably not.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

^^ i agree with weather wars but scalar em weapons are just plain stupid and unrealistic.

Define a scalar weapon to the best of your knowledge...

It is nothing but a whacko conspiracy theory

That's what we are here to talk about last i checked...

.Everyone knows tesla was nothing but a crazy scientist.

Without this 'crazy' man one wonders when and how the 20th century would have started. :0

you can ask some members on ATS.

The members of ATS being such generally well informed people.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

Define a scalar weapon to the best of your knowledge... A device that uses scalar em waves as a weapon.Many effects can be generated.But useless ince it doesn't exist.

That's what we are here to talk about last i checked...
Yes we are.

Without this 'crazy' man one wonders when and how the 20th century would have started. :0
He eventuallyt went crazy especially with all tihs BS scaler em weaponry stuff.

The members of ATS being such generally well informed people.
Lol that made me chuckle. Some memebers know quite a bit onthe reality of these weapons.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by urmomma158]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

A device that uses scalar em waves as a weapon.Many effects can be generated.But useless ince it doesn't exist.

It does exist and it best explains why you even know about it.

He eventuallyt went crazy especially with all tihs BS scaler em weaponry stuff.

He did not go crazy at all ( the media just decided to call him that) and he was not the one who came up with the terminology.

Lol that made me chuckle. Some memebers know quite a bit onthe reality of these weapons.

I would love to meet someone here who better understands this topic than i do which is not to say that i am some kind of expert either.... Please introduce me to these knowledgeable members who so diligently manage to hide around here..

Stellar

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by INc2006
what are scaler em weapons exactly? i heard about weather altering and weather and climate warfare and all that good stuff, but what the heck are scaler em weapons?

I think if you could sit trought the following two articles you would be a few thousand percent better informed than almost everyone.

www.cheniere.org...

www.prahlad.org...

Anyways!

Stellar

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
After reading websites you posted , I have come to the conclusion that Tom Bearden is defiantly a con artist. I dont belive anything he says. Hes not just talking about advanced weapons. He goes on and on saying scaler waves cause everything from jet malfunctions , earthquakes , storms , meteors , nuclear explosions... to the miracle cure for everything:

"Any sort of disease whatsoever - physical or mental - will be rapidly curable, simply and cheaply. It will be possible to reverse aging and rejuvenate the person. It will be possible to regrow limbs and straighten misshapen spines - and directly remove the causes of mental diseases and cure them as well. Lifespan will be staggeringly increased, without 'old age's debilitation.' AIDS, cancer, leukemia, and genetic diseases will be completely conquered. The potential for a true golden era is upon us, for all humanity."

Yea right... this guy is obviously a fraud.

Hey I wonder why he hasnt used scaler waves to fix his teeth??

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Heckman]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Stellar theres one not exactly an expert but you get it. Tom beardon is nothing but a fraud!!! you asked for meebers heres one......Zaphod58.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heckman
After reading websites you posted , I have come to the conclusion that Tom Bearden is defiantly a con artist.

Based on what?

I dont belive anything he says.

Which strongly suggest that you are extremely ignorant concerning most issues i can think of.

Hes not just talking about advanced weapons. He goes on and on saying scaler waves cause everything from jet malfunctions , earthquakes , storms , meteors , nuclear explosions... to the miracle cure for everything:

And? If your mind can not handle these suggestions i suggest you take it up with your parents/teachers/priest/media broadcaster or whoever was in general responsible for your current problem. Please do not suggest that the limits of your understanding ( apparently of noteworthy proportions) should reflect the limits of nature or our understanding of it.

Yea right... this guy is obviously a fraud.

Did you happen to investigate who's research he based those claims on or are your comprehension of the forces at work on this planet just that limited? Why are these things impossible in your opinion ?

Hey I wonder why he hasnt used scaler waves to fix his teeth??

Which pretty much sums up why an intelligent discussion with the likes of you are unlikely to take place until you reach the age of 15 in a few years.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think you will be stunned and amazed to discover how much information about energy related matters you can find on this site. I am still in shock after discovering just how much information they packed into the first three months of 2006...

www.keelynet.com...

Stellar theres one not exactly an expert but you get it.

I only thing that was readily apparent to me was that he should not be taking part in adult conversation just yet....

Tom beardon is nothing but a fraud!!!

Talking about frauds, when is the last time you stepped out of a discussion with me feeling substantially satisfied with your 'contribution' ( I am being generous as you do better than most) to said discussion? Have you even considered the fact that i would not be talking about Tom Bearden if i could not defend large tracts, the one's of true importance to the world, of what his telling us? Your not the slowest learner either so i am not sure what drives you to attack someone you know absolutely nothing about.

you asked for meebers heres one......Zaphod58.

It would be great to have a proper debate on this so call whoever you feel is able to discuss issues of this magnitude. Your clearly not in that league just yet but i imagine you might get there if you gave yourself a chance and a few more years of reading without so many fixed opinions on badly understood topics.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Heckman
After reading websites you posted , I have come to the conclusion that Tom Bearden is defiantly a con artist.

Based on what?

Its a very simple and in your case apparently unknown concept.

When a person makes incredible claims such as say the inventing of a free energy device (MEG) and working knowledge or the cure for all diseases and a fountain of youth , mind control , weather engineering ...........--->>>>and on and on..

They claim to provide yet do not provide these devices for years on end.. Then one can assume fraud.

Tom Bearden claimed that in 2003 the MEG would be on the market and THE WORLDS ENERGY CRISIS WOULD BE OVER.. or in his words:

How to Buy a Free Energy Machine

Answer: Just wait one more year! 2003. Then get off the Grid!

Perhaps the most eagerly awaited event now is the marketing of Bearden's Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) scheduled to begin in about a year's time. This is when the proof will hit the fan. Many people have said to me, when talking about free energy, "I'll believe it when I can go to the store and buy one." Hopefully in a year's time they will be able to order their own MEG. And then they will believe, because it works and is working.

Says Bearden: "I will admit that the chief scientist of an important experimental group in a large company was rather stunned at the type of output we were able to obtain. The MEG may look like just a transformer, but it is not. It is a completely different breed of cat."
Bearden : www.cheniere.org...

Soon the cat will be fully out of the bag. The first MEG units will supply 2.5 kilowatts of free electricity. Forever. Units can be connected together to double or triple the wattage. After that gets going, 10 kilowatt generators are planned. Energy will flow freely from the time domain indefinitely, and there are no moving parts to wear out. This manufacturing project is a heroic effort and will change the world as we know it. For once people are in possession of such devices there can be no further denial from anyone, including the government and/or "secret-government."

Bearden also claimed that if his "Scalar Healing Blanket " is developed then he can heal diseases reverse aging.. or in his words

Quick development of this technology could lead to a suitcase size device, capable of treating a patient in less than one minute, and stopping the symptoms and disease progress cold, then reversing it. Three "less than a minute" treatments one week apart would be required for complete cure. As an added advantage, partial reversal of aging in older patients would also be accomplished as a bonus, in addition to time-reversing the damaged and diseased cells

But where is this device??? Where is the free energy device???

The answer of coarse is ITS SUPPRESSED..

Yet his website is still up and running pumping out BS on a regular basis. His papers are still pushed onto the Internet. One wonders with his intense devotion to making the world a better place or in his words:

We must do it, and we must do it now. Else the technology for electrical energy from the vacuum will also be "too little, too late." In that case, not only the world economy but civilization itself will likely be destroyed — not 100 years from now, not 50 years from now, but in less than one decade from now.
In the name of all humanity, let us begin! Else by the time this first decade of the new millennium ends, much of humanity may not remain to see the second decade.

why has he not released detailed plans for his devices?

Bearden:

"To avoid the impending collapse of the world economy and/or the destruction of civilization and the biosphere, we must quickly replace much of the "electrical energy from oil" heart of the crisis at great speed, and simultaneously replace a significant part of the "transportation using oil products" factor also.

Once the technology hardware solutions are ready for mass production, even with a massive worldwide deployment effort some five years are required to deploy the new systems sufficiently to contain the problem of world economic collapse. This means that, by the end of 2003, those hardware technology solutions must have been completed, and the production replacement power systems must be ready to roll off the assembly lines en masse.

"The 2003 date appears to be the critical "point of no return" for the survival of civilization as we have known it.

"Reaching that point, say, in 2005 will not solve the crisis in time, and the collapse of the world economy as well as the destruction of civilization and the biosphere will still almost certainly occur, even with the solutions in hand."

How unfortunate for the world!!!
One wonders if he believes that civilization itself will be destroyed without the use of his technology and since his this technology is SO suppressed!! Then why didn't he released plans on how to build a MEG device on his website that has managed to update? If you believe hes a not a fraud and is most defiantly telling the truth then even you must believe hes a MONSTER to allow such a thing to happen.

What about the millions that die every year from diseases and old age?? One would think that perhaps he could "In the name of all humanity"release the design of his Scalar Healing Blanket on his website!!

quote: Hey I wonder why he hasn't used scaler waves to fix his teeth??

Its a very obvious and legitimate question. Someone whom possesses the technology to cure everything or in his words :"Any sort of disease whatsoever - physical or mental" and yet has not used this device to bring their own body into good condition.

Another good way to spot a fraud is by their credencials.

Bearden bought his PhD from the fraudulent Trinity College & University which is no longer intact. www.thisismoney.co.uk...

Here is what Bearden had to say about his PhD when asked. www.cheniere.org...

Which pretty much sums up why an intelligent discussion with the likes of you are unlikely to take place until you reach the age of 15 in a few years.

If only I could use Bearden's device and " waves from the time domain "to reverse age my body back to when I was only 15

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Heckman]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Why are these things impossible in your opinion ?

I dont think they are impossible. I just dont belive what Tom Bearden says about them.

think you will be stunned and amazed to discover how much information about energy related matters you can find on this site. I am still in shock after discovering just how much information they packed into the first three months of 2006...

I am also a fan of keelynet. I have regularly visited the website for a few years now.
Also freeenergynews.com...
Another great website is Jean Naudin's website.
jnaudin.free.fr...

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Heckman]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heckman
When a person makes incredible claims such as say the inventing of a free energy device (MEG) and working knowledge or the cure for all diseases and a fountain of youth , mind control , weather engineering ...........--->>>>and on and on..

These claims are not 'incredible' in any sense but your limited understanding and investigation of reality. Don't bother us with your limitations...

They claim to provide yet do not provide these devices for years on end.. Then one can assume fraud.

We still do not have Tesla's first over unity device on the market and that's been around for over a century. Do you not understand the forces ranged against these types of technologies?

Tom Bearden claimed that in 2003 the MEG would be on the market and THE WORLDS ENERGY CRISIS WOULD BE OVER.. or in his words:

How to Buy a Free Energy Machine
Answer: Just wait one more year! 2003. Then get off the Grid!

And it turns out he did not manage to get in on the market as soon as he wanted. Electric cars anyone?

But where is this device??? Where is the free energy device???

The answer of coarse is ITS SUPPRESSED..

Obviously yes so what exactly is the question here?

Yet his website is still up and running pumping out BS on a regular basis.

Why would they shut down his website when that will obviously not stop him?

His papers are still pushed onto the Internet. One wonders with his intense devotion to making the world a better place or in his words:
why has he not released detailed plans for his devices?

There have been similar devices on the market ( well patented and ready for consumption had there been any interest) for over a hundred years so giving away the patent rights or plans will in no way ensure that it reaches the market and will likely only lead to bad copies being built which can then be used to attacks his credibility. As i said i really do not care for his general stance on the MEG itself as these devices will never come into wide use while people do not believe that they work. What Tom is doing to make this main stream science is rather more important than trying to peddle a device which sale might get you killed very quickly.

How unfortunate for the world!!!
One wonders if he believes that civilization itself will be destroyed without the use of his technology and since his this technology is SO suppressed!!

Well civilization itself is endangered by other factors than energy running out and according to him it was just a last shot to prevent the completely disarmament of America by her enemies.

Then why didn't he released plans on how to build a MEG device on his website that has managed to update? If you believe hes a not a fraud and is most defiantly telling the truth then even you must believe hes a MONSTER to allow such a thing to happen.

The issues are not connected and there are enough information available on the MEG to replicate it as far as i know.

What about the millions that die every year from diseases and old age?? One would think that perhaps he could "In the name of all humanity"release the design of his Scalar Healing Blanket on his website!!

It wont matter as he did not originate the research ( French scientist did) and the government refused to even consider it. Governments do not WANT to save lives ( for the sake of saving lives without profit anyways) and this type of device will never change that fact. We do not need need his specific design as the experiments are in the scientific literate anyways.

Its a very obvious and legitimate question. Someone whom possesses the technology to cure everything or in his words :"Any sort of disease whatsoever - physical or mental" and yet has not used this device to bring their own body into good condition.

I do not know if they have actually constructed one of these devices or whether they are just sure that it would work. Why assume that building such a device is even possible without serious funding?

Another good way to spot a fraud is by their credencials.

Actually the only think that proves is that your mission is character assassination and not scientific truth.

Bearden bought his PhD from the fraudulent Trinity College & University which is no longer intact. www.thisismoney.co.uk...

Here is what Bearden had to say about his PhD when asked. www.cheniere.org...

So basically a man with a few degrees already will pay money to accept another one? Tell me how accepting a degree for prior work is somehow illegal or at all relevant to this discussion? How does this invalidate his life's work and other degrees? What a lame attempted hatchet job this is turning out to be!

If only I could use Bearden's device and " waves from the time domain "to reverse age my body back to when I was only 15
]

Should probably not present a problem as the body tends to go where they mind already is.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ok what the hell, y'all debate whoever this is, i never heard of him, and i prefer to not go into things i don't know. why don't we just go back to the military strength of russia....

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by INc2006
ok what the hell, y'all debate whoever this is, i never heard of him, and i prefer to not go into things i don't know. why don't we just go back to the military strength of russia....

Well i am trying to stay on topic but this normally happens when one suggests that the USA is not a few thousands percent cooler and more heavily armed than everyone else put together.
You would think that the average American worker would notice how they can buy less and less, working longer hours while watching all their manufacturing jobs goes overseas, and wonder what is wrong when their military and bureaucrats fail to ensure at least that much for them? Are the clear economic decline of America really a logical and expected sign of it's supposed supremacy?

Stellar

[edit on 9-9-2006 by StellarX]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join