It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - Stoned? Drunk? Medicated? Retarded? Presidential Tester for the Pharmaceutical Industry?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
He's at it again today, mugging for the crowd of workers at the York, PA, Harley plant.

Cheers and applause erupted inside the Harley-Davidson Inc. vehicle operations plant here when Bush straddled a high-end model painted blue and white and revved its engine again and again. Climbing down, he ripped off blue-tinted safety glasses that he insisted made him look like rock star Bono and jokingly struck a pose intended to show a hip side.

link

Maybe he has just developed a quirky sense of humor to help him blow off steam over his low approval ratings? Not to excuse his weird behavior or the bad decision making.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
This is be basest, cruelest sort of criticism that I can imagine and it speaks very poorly of those who engage in it.

I saw this and perished the thought of reading any further. Here is a display of human decency, regardless of political affiliation or any beliefs.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thank you for the info, WyrdeOne

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is be basest, cruelest sort of criticism that I can imagine and it speaks very poorly of those who engage in it." GP

Except it's based off of real things. Like him telling the American People voices that only he hears tell him they wanted him to be President and to invade Iraq. Now you dismiss this because he calls those voices God. The rest of us cross our fingers hoping "God" doesn't tell him to become a dictator and hold the world ransom for 100 Billion Dollars.(Raises pinkie to mouth)

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Did you guys see how Bush kissed Lieberman? What was that all about?

www.wonkette.com...

(It got my attention on the Colbert report)

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivansusanin2
Did you guys see how Bush kissed Lieberman? What was that all about?

www.wonkette.com...

(It got my attention on the Colbert report)

Just as weird as the time he gave some other foreign leader a back-massage and she looked like she was about freak out. It's just more evidence that he doesn't know how to handle himself appropriately.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
He is the perfect president for the higher agenda of those who do control this country becuase he makes everyone waste their time arguing about his compitence instead of what is really happening. Its genius.

Stop focusing on puppet man and start following the strings people.

I would wish to echo this thought.

Despite some of the Commentary on HOW COULD THE ELECTORATE PLACE SUCH PEOPLE IN OFFICE, that is part of the String Pulling.

From here, my review suggests this has gone on since WWI and really became a fruitless endeavour around 1948, when it may not have mattered who you put in office any longer, (Dan Qualye and Al Gore excluded
). Look in 2004. Keary, Bush who did you pick? Well it did not matter, since they both had the same String Puller's.

As for the Topic, specifically, I noted the Links, but there was a lack of supporting Photos to accompany the premise.

I ran across these a few weeks ago (G8 Meeting Time), and the look is just quite strange. Looks like he just woke up and needs a Bloody Mary.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...
The Text is a rehash of the Buzz Text offered earlier, but it also includes the text of the Candit Talk with Tony Blair, while the mike was on.

"You have a Purdy Mouth", Now that's funny.

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Shane]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
ran across these a few weeks ago (G8 Meeting Time), and the look is just quite strange. Looks like he just woke up and needs a Bloody Mary.

And is that a beer I see down by his place-mat?

It might not be his... but it might be. And correct me if I'm wrong but the last thing a recovering alcoholic needs is "just one beer."

Then again, like I said, it may not be his....or maybe its an IBC Root-Beer.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Looks like Miller Lite to me. And he is standing right in front of it, it's got to be his.

I've heard folks talk about how clinton was slowly poisened... maybe something similar is going on with this president.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I've heard folks talk about how clinton was slowly poisened... maybe something similar is going on with this president.

Yes...it's the latest fad..slowly poisoning the presidents. There's been talk of the same being done to Reagan. Is it true? it's just as likely as it is unlikely. The Illuminati are capable of ANYTHING!!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz
Looks like Miller Lite to me. And he is standing right in front of it, it's got to be his.

I've looked at the picture again and thought about it some and I've changed my mind... it's probably not a beer-bottle. As embarassing and hickish as Bush seems to be, I doubt that he would be the only one at the table with a beer... and something as crappy as Miller Lite, no less. It's probably a bottle of wine.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Can we just have one standard Bush Bash thread on this forum for all the haters to post at? These laughable Bush "hate flavor of the day" threads are getting quite tiring as it is usual, ignorant, hate-field, suspects posting the same standard left wing talking point crap. Depending on the thread, Bush is either an evil genius or a muttering dolt. You take ANY individual on the planet and film them 24/7 and you will be able to parcel out some off statements. I tend to question more the mental capacity of someone who can equate Bush to Hitler than I do Bush himself. I don't know if people are ignorant, insane, on drugs, blinded by hate, or just flat out stupid.
In any case, I have less confidence in the mental state 90% of the people posting in this thread than I do in W. Any psychologist worth their salt would probably say the same.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Apoc]

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Apoc]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
Can we just have one standard Bush Bash thread on this forum for all the haters to post at? These laughable Bush "hate flavor of the day" threads are getting quite tiring as it is usual, ignorant, hate-field, suspects posting the same standard left wing talking point crap.

As the OP, thats exactly what I wanted to avoid, that's why I mentioned the no Bush Bashing in the first post. I was hoping for some quality discussion on the possible conspiracy to control the Presisent of the United States. Wishful thinking obviously

You take ANY individual on the planet and film them 24/7 and you will be able to parcel out some off statements.

You MAY be correct about that, the fact remains, not everyone is the President of the United States, by accepting that position you open yourself to constant scrutiny, it comes with job. I have a right to discuss his mental state, his actions directly influence me.

In any case, I have less confidence in the mental state 90% of the people posting in this thread than I do in W. Any psychologist worth their salt would probably say the same.

I'm not so sure about your pyschologist assumtions, it would have been nice to hear the opinions of one, regarding this matter.

I suggest if your confidence is so low, in such a large percentage of the posters here, that you simply dont engage in debate in the threads that contain these people.
The thread dies quicker, it will keep the thread tidier, and ON TOPIC.

So, is there any chance of US ALL, leaving our personal political beliefs out of this thread and concentrate on this issues of possible mind control techniques being used on Bush? If not, then let's just let it die.

Originally posted by dgtempeI have an acquaintance who happens to be the head of psychiatric services at a hospital, is into Quantum Physics, and is very interested in studying the mind. He loves all this stuff. I'm going to send him an email to see if he can give us a non-bias account of what he thinks is wrong with Bush.

Any update on this yet? It would be great to hear his opinion.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by melem]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Melem, I just don't think Bush is mind-controlled. He doesn't have a flat affect for one, I think it's more something that is going on with Bush mentally. I've heard many, many people comment on how articulate he used to be but now he slurs his words, etc. which sounds to me more like medications than mind control. Just my opinion, anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Melem, I just don't think Bush is mind-controlled. He doesn't have a flat affect for one, I think it's more something that is going on with Bush mentally.

Thanks forestlady your comments above and in your first post, have given me a few late nights, reading up on medications, and alchoholism. (not to mention looking at an unhealthy amount of Bush videos)

You make a good argument that his behaviour is the result of medication and/or alchohlism. I'm inclined to now agree that he does not suffer from MPD.

But the little conspiracy theorist inside me, still keeps thinking that the medication he is being given is intentionally designed to impair him, rather than help him.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
BUSH IS CRAZY MADMAN WHO IS ARE PRESIDENT!!! if you have seen bohemion grove you know what im talking about, these people worship an owl and what they owl symbal means inteligence and death.makes me sick
In the end it is all about power and control. Its sad but true

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Is there anybody who keeps a running collection of his Bushisms (apart from the books you can buy at BnN?)

The stuff you quoted below certainly sounds like schizophrenia. Maybe he has mild paranoid schizo, that's why he sees evil everywhere. If not for terrorists distracting him, he would be probably seeing evil in China or Russia or the NAACP.

A classic example, here are comments from Bush, from the recent G8 summit :

"Gotta go home. Gotta do sumthin tonight. Get ona plane. Go home. It's a long flight. How long is your flight? That's a long flight. Your country is big. His country is big too."

I would like feedback from any pyschologists/care workers who can confirm that he does show signs of drug/drink abuse or mental issues.

If he does suffer from these issues, who is making the decisions to keep him in power and cover up his shortcomings?

You can read the full article HERE

p.s. please dont let this deteriorate into a Bush bashing thread, I would like to see more evidence/theories on Bushs' bizzare public behaviour.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by melem]
mod edit to apply external quote code

[edit on 15-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bush has never really been in touch with reality IMO. He acts as though the rest of the world just does not count except for the rich pals he calls his base. And I sincerely believe the man does not have any caring for anyone who is poor or in his way, of getting what he wants.

But now even his base is questioning his intelligence. They should also be worrying about their own, that it took them this long to do so.

www.capitolhillblue.com...

Even Republicans now wonder if Bush is an idiot
By CHB Staff
Aug 17, 2006, 12:00

Opponents of President George W. Bush have always thought he was a mental lightweight. But now even members of his own party and fellow conservatives say the President is just plain dumb and stupid.

Conservative talk show host, and former Congressman, Joe Scarborough raised the question earlier this week on his MSNB TV show when he asked: "Is Bush an idiot?" Scarborough followed up the question with video clips of some of Bush's frequent gaffes and added that the President "seems like he is losing confidence by the day."

[edit on 19-8-2006 by goose]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

On a motorcycle he could never ride.....

To answer the question, Bush in this day and age, is deliriously happy. He has managed to mess up the world royally, no one is talking about Iraq, because each day there's something more evil to talk about.....Tha puppet has accomplished his deeds. The world is in a turmoil, the Apocalypse is here....who'd have thunk this young man from Texas could have accomplished so much in such little time.
My hat's off to him. He also has many backing him up because HE is the only one some think can "protect" us from terror.

He's done it!!!!! All the news outlets work for HIM....WOW.

He's drunk on war. He's done it.

And to think some of us under estimated him.....Its not drugs, folks...its delirium, happiness, comfort, he's doing it- he smells like a rose. (to some)

Congratulations to our president.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I had considered that he might be schizophrenic, but that is a disorder that starts around the age of 19 or 20. He doesn't seem to have signs of the disorder until he became president. I think what happened is that he had some kind of mental breakdown being president, he's just in over his head and then started drinking. On top of that, I think he's on medication as well. But whatever is wrong, I think there is definitely something wrong. I don't remember ever hearing about a president acting so strangely. It's pretty scary. Lyndon Johnson was bipolar and he didn't act this weirdly. Reagan had Alzheimer's pretty much from the beginning of his presidency and he didn't act this weirdly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join