It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - Stoned? Drunk? Medicated? Retarded? Presidential Tester for the Pharmaceutical Industry?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I wish we could all deny ignorance and stop wasting time debating about how 'bush was feeling' or what 'drugs he's taking' or which color underpants he wears or whatever. It is interesting to think what psycotropic drugs they slip in his cheerios everyday but heck....

He is the perfect president for the higher agenda of those who do control this country becuase he makes everyone waste their time arguing about his compitence instead of what is really happening. Its genius.

Stop focusing on puppet man and start following the strings people.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well, for what it's worth, I suspect that you're right.

It's the old 'look at the monkey, look at the silly monkey' ploy. He's a crude, 'Temporary' lightning rod to attract a lot of attention from both sides. One side loves to hate him, and the other side loves to defend him. Meanwhile, the folks on noone's side but their own are free to do as they will, largely unnoticed and unmolested.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
How would you like to be the guy that has to prop Bush up, You know make him look good. He's a PR nightmare, I cant believe that no one has shown him how to say the word nuclear yet!! he still says Nuke'U' Ler

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
He's like one of those movies like Big where he is actually a child in a mans body or he is pretending to be the President of the United States. There is a total absence of sincerity or comprehension and I must say the first ever US President I have ever seen that does not appear to be 'Presidential' in any way.

He is a human fnord

[edit on 16-8-2006 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I say he alternates his drugs. Some days he looks like a raving Coke addict. Other days he looks like he's drunk. Yet other days he looks like he's been given something to cover up ^ the above.

He is not fit to run a nation. He's not fit to run a motel.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
He is the perfect president for the higher agenda of those who do control this country becuase he makes everyone waste their time arguing about his compitence instead of what is really happening. Its genius.

i used to have similar thoughts about the ex uk pm john major, who took over from thatcher. i think he was deliberately made to be so boring and bland and dull, with such a monotonous voice that you would immediately switch off and lose interest in what he was saying. even his spitting image puppet was totally grey!

[edit on 16-8-2006 by justyc]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There is a serious problem with the electoral system in this country when a person with such limited abilities assumes the highest office. There must be many men in a country of 250 million people who are especially qualified and skilled to handle the affairs of the President of the United States in a manner that can elevate the qualityof life for its people rather than deteriorating it as is happening now. There have to be more and better choices provided to the American people than the ones we have been limited to in recent elections. Frankly, I don't think Kerry would have done much better than Bush is doing.

This country desperately needs a man of high ethics and intellect with the desire to serve the American people instead of the wealthy clans. Such a person is not to be found among those seeking office but rather among the those who shun politics and do not seek power or riches. We need to scour the country for such a person and then draft him iinto serving his country as President. Unfortunately, a President of honor and wisdom would probably quickly be assassinated by the CIA or NSA or some other SS type agency.

I guess the only way this country will ever become free again, and able to elect and retain good leadership is to eliminate all of the spook agencies that keep assassinating men they don't like. Healing America will need to begin there.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I don't think you need to use this many words to talk about bush... idiot will suffice, but then again he is just a president - not like he has anything to do with the real geo-political control of the earth.

That would be the energy infrastructure (coal, oil, nat. gas) and it's multi trillion dollar asset base, and who knows who is the man (if there is just one) is in charge of that.

Bush is very entertaining though, very fun to do impressions of - for what thats worth.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There is a web site called Capitol Hill Blue that deals with drug use (mainly to control mood) and 'dry drunk' behavior of this president.

You can also look up the term 'dry drunk' and find the behavior characteristics: inability to modify an opinion or position even after the fundamental facts change, or tendency to elevate disagreements to absolutes: "good vs evil" among others.

If you doubt that GW Bush is mentally damaged, dig up the tapes from his first campaign for political office in Texas (state representative race, I believe). You'll see an articulate, well-informed young man with no hint of a Texas accent. The contrast is startling.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Mr_Peel]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by thelibra
Elect Jon Stewart for President of the United States in 2008!!!

Why? Political Savvy. Charismatic. Rational, logical thinker. Has many many connections and friends in government and worldwide already. Ability to turn crisis into a something we can laugh at while helping out. Good sense of humor. Jewish!

ROFL. How is he without his writers to back him up?

mmmmm...and the president does not have writers!!!

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This website is actually what the rest of the expected from them, and now it really applies....

:sorryeverybody

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Valorian]

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Valorian]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
These are pretty strong words for someone who claims to have been a "psychotherapist." What sort of "strong anti-depressant?" What makes you think that this "strong antidepressant" is also an "anti-psychotic?" Do you have anything concrete to make such such claims? What class of drug are you suggesting? It's your right to say what you will as a private citizen, but to invoke any kind of professional training or experience to justify such "observations" is highly unprofessional and completely irresponsible.

The president is human. He is under a lot of pressure. He is not the most eloquent of speakers. He is does not have the most polished presentation. Yet, he has led our nation during the most difficult times of our history.

Presidents are not shielded as they once were. Roosevelt's physical challenges were treated with compassion and respect. Now, every move a president makes and every word he says is recorded and played back ad nauseum.

No one here could stand up to such scrutiny, especially if our enemies had access to everything we said and did and could exploit such to suit their own agendas at will.

This is be basest, cruelest sort of criticism that I can imagine and it speaks very poorly of those who engage in it.[edit on 2006/8/15 by GradyPhilpott]

Grady, if you look book at the original post, the poster asked for opinions from psychologists, therapist-types, etc. about Bush's mental condition. My opinion was ASKED for, the way I see it. And what is so unprofessional about a therapist giving a professional opinion, especially when it's asked for? It is based on 15 years of first-hand, professional experience, I figure I might know a thing or 2 more than the average joe in this area. So I say that I think he's a dry drunk, it's a medical fact. He himself says he's never had any treatment. That means he's uncured and on the road to relapse, any addiction counselor or recovering addict will tell you that. A small handful can do it on their own, but not many and you probably wouldn't want to be around most of them, since they'd be on a dry drunk. Everything I said has been documented in many other places. Try reading Dr. Justin Frank's book "Bush on the Couch". He spent hundreds of hours viewing videos of Bush and did extensive research. He's a psychiatrist and says basically the same thing that I had already concluded.
Why do I think he's on anti-psychotics? Well, I thought I explained it before in my post. But I'll make another attempt. As I said no one in the field uses the term "strong anti-depressants", there's no such class of drug that is called that. What's the next closest thing? Anti-psychotics. But do you really think the White House is going to come out and say that? They never did with Reagan, and BTW, I said during Reagan's first year that he had Alzheimer's. All you had to do was pay close attention and watch/listen to him. That's why during the first year of his presidency, what they called "The Triumvirate" was created. 3 guys had the job of watching over him and making all the decisions. Mike Deaver, James Baker III and one other guy who's name I can never remember.

So why is it that when an engineer offers an opinion, it's respected but when a therapist offers a professional opinion, it's cruel and base? It's called a "diagnosis" or professional opinion. Grady don't you think you may have gone a littleoverboard in your reaction? Just because you don't like the message, don't shoot the messenger. But I guess you figured since I was a therapist, I shouldn't give any kind of opinion coming from that profession, maybe?
When the average joe (not someone in psychology) can see that there's some kind of problem with Bush, I'd say that it's a pretty serious problem.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Peel
There is a web site called Capitol Hill Blue that deals with drug use (mainly to control mood) and 'dry drunk' behavior of this president.

You can also look up the term 'dry drunk' and find the behavior characteristics: inability to modify an opinion or position even after the fundamental facts change, or tendency to elevate disagreements to absolutes: "good vs evil" among others.
[edit on 16-8-2006 by Mr_Peel]

Thank You Thank You.

I was not aware of the term 'dry drunk', but now I am, and feel slightly more educated for it

[edit on 16-8-2006 by melem]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
When the average joe (not someone in psychology) can see that there's some kind of problem with Bush, I'd say that it's a pretty serious problem.

I completely agree. While I am not therapist or pyschologist, I agree 100% that ANYONE who's brain hasn't been completely taken over by partisan bias and blind loyalty can see that the President has some serious problems, as we've all already stated. Let's go through the physical evidence that we've all observed over the past few years...

The stuttering. He has a stunningly hard time in forming complete, meaningful sentences. He responds to questions with a series of catch-phrases, jokes, nervous chuckles and LONG pauses. Rarely are his public appearances not scripted, right down to every word he manages to get out. I don't mean to compare apples and oranges but when Bill Clinton was president, he hardly even looked down at his speech... he often spoke without prompters or cues. Contrast that to Bush and there is a HUGE gap in the level of public-speaking.

Bush's "accidents." How many times have we heard on the radio or read over the ticker that good old Dubya has fallen off his bike or choked on a pretzel or something clumsy. And who FAINTS while choking on a pretzel? His infamous bike-accident in Scotland was quite embarassing... as he sped, probably wrecklessly, down the street he came up to a couple of police-officers. He gave salutation, took one of his hands off his bike and tried to wave. He crashed and in the process he injured one of the officers who ultimately missed several months of work due the accident. It's obvious that Bush doesn't have the ability to keep his mind on what he's doing. It's been well-known that he MUST take frequent breaks during the work-day and can't concentrate on something for more than an hour before he becomes impatient and angry. Very disturbing.

His Presidential decisions regarding the war... his refusal to listen to any outside advice... the hard-headedness, unwilling to admit ANY fault for anything at all. No need to go on here.

This is all from a non-professional viewpoint. It doesn't take a genius to see all this. The man is clearly not right and our (or one of our) resident-therapist agrees.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by firebat]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Grady, if you look book at the original post, the poster asked for opinions from psychologists, therapist-types, etc. about Bush's mental condition.

Yes I did, and thankyou very much for your opinion, it is much appreciated, it added to my knowledge on the subject.

That is exactly what I wanted, insight about the behaviour of Bush, who could be the victim of drug/drink abuse and/or psychological problems and the link that is implied by those conditions, to mind control.

I was hoping it would lead to a discussion about the fact that there could be a possible conspiracy to inflict that state upon him.
I also stated in the original post ,that this should not become a Bush bashing thread, as provocative as the title may be.

This situation applies to a host of globally famous people, it's just that Bush holds an incredibly unique position, and his actions effect us all, so it seems fair game to me, to discuss this issue.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It's scary, but I can picture Johnny Depp saying this in character in the movie "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas" to match your avatar....

But you are right.....follow the money!!

That would be the energy infrastructure (coal, oil, nat. gas) and it's multi trillion dollar asset base, and who knows who is the man (if there is just one) is in charge of that.

There are several, but two that come to mind immediately are Rockefeller and Rothschild.....

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
There are several, but two that come to mind immediately are Rockefeller and Rothschild.....

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

I'm pretty sure the original 'Rothschild' died in the 1800's. But his empirical family of bankers and financiers prosper to this day.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by firebat]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the original 'Rothschild' died in the 1800's.

And I'm sure his ancestors died before that. Point? There are still Rothschilds living today as there are Rockefellers and other members of the Illuminati living today.....

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I know, I was just making the point that he was talking about a particular man... 'THE' Rothschild 'man' is no longer alive.... much bigger than that.

But I know you're fully aware of that, didn't mean to nitpick.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's beginning to look like the Puppet Masters have turned GWB into a symbol, a paradoy of himself, an Icon an archatype of sorts.

And the message of this symbol/Icon is.....

See what we can foist on the world. You are powerless. You belong to us. Your freedom is an illusion. And we don't even have to maintain an Illusion of Propriety anymore! Your'e Chumps! Deal with it!!! Have a nice Day!

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house!

[edit on 16-8-2006 by whaaa]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join