It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Made a Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
We just got our very first video camera (I know, huh?) and after learning to use it, today I learned to use the software that came with it. I'm really quite proud of myself because since 'retiring' from the electronics industry about 7-8 years ago, I haven't touched any electronics other than a keyboard!

It's totally amateur-ish, but hey, it's cool.

So, here's a short clip of 2 of my favorite people, Cara and Mia... They like to eat grass.

Hope you enjoy!

Cara and Mia

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Pretty darned neat BH!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thank you, Nygdan!

If the number of responses is any indication, seems I was a little more impressed with myself than I should be.

But who likes to watch other people's home movies anyway?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
People are just speechless! Thats what it is! I can't wait to see the next one! Might be neat to see something like a video podcast from yah, some sort of collage of images on whatever subject you are talking about!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You know what's weird? Google messed up and now that link goes to another video I made and uploaded! If you watch it again, you'll see the other one I did!

I love your idea of a video PODcast! What a great idea! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Neat! I rated it "Excellent". I am glad to see I might've sparked an idea! Google Videos is just too good an oppurtunity for ATSers to pass up, at leas tthe ones with any ability to produce media materials, like audio and video. A couple of people have made short clips before, so this shoudl be interesting!

new topics

top topics

join