It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many believe the war on terror will end with a Nuke War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Lets call this a poll, How many people here on ATS believe that the War on Terror will end with a nuke war?

If you don't think this will happen How do you think it will end??

USA, China, Russia, India, EU
If any of the above countries are eliminated you would think the ones that remain would grow much more powerfull than they are today. So would it be in any of these countries best interest to give nukes to terrorists? if so, then why? if not then why?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think that the war on terror is a strategic plan to kill all the countries that would be against USA and then establishing base around China and Russia for later. China and Russia are the main goals of this war on terror. The USA wants to kill them before they can kill them. They invaded afghanistan because of the oil, the strategic position, they invaded many countries like that. I think the next objective after Iran is Saudi Arabia.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No because it would cause too much uproar around the world and all nuke nations will be on high alert and trigger happy.

Why would we want to change SA? they are far from a great ally to the US but far from a direc threat.

new topics

join