It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Ariel Sharon comes back from the dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Okay, I hope this is the correct forum for this post...

Who is the Antichrist? Is he supposed to be someone who poses as Christ or someone who has the power and following of a 'Christ-like' figure? Antichrist actually means "other than" Christ, right? (I'm not 100% on that).

But for a moment, let's look at the 'antichrist' and the fact that he is supposed to receive some sort of head-wound and die. He is then supposed to come back from the dead, or seem to come back from the dead.... the resurrection that mimics that of Christ's resurection. Now, we know that Ariel Sharon is in a coma due to severe brain-damage from multiple strokes. That could be stretched to fit the "head-wound" part and who knows, maybe he was poisoned by Zionists... which would also fit in with the Jesus thing. The news is currently saying Sharon's condition is deteoriating but what if he died and then suddenly came back to life?

I'm not saying Ariel Sharon is the antichrist...I don't think he is. I'm just bringing up a few points/questions.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No.

Accoprding to the bible, the anti-christ will be well liked and bring peace and unite the world, and people will give him their soverignty,

Definitely not Sharon.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
He's got enough blood on his hands historically (research it) to qualify for it that's for sure but Israeli Army Radio have literally just now reported his condition as worsening.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yes your not the only one whose thought this about him. iv heard others talk about it. some people are wondering about weather hes going to come out of this and if so what happens? what does that mean?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
No.

Accoprding to the bible, the anti-christ will be well liked and bring peace and unite the world, and people will give him their soverignty,

Definitely not Sharon.

yep, lock the thread lol.

Anti-Christ doesn't mean Evil Man, there are other warnings and conditions mentioned in the Bible.

Your main candidates are Solana (peace maker, WEU leader, Revived Roman Empire)
Charles/William (davidic bloodline, beast from the 'sea', London as Roman Empire etc)

not Bush, No sharon, not arhmaniniijad, not Hitler, not Stalin, Not Hezbollah leader, not Bin laden.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Peyres]

new topics

top topics

join