It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buying Cell Phones is a Terrorist act?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This just bothers me. When was the law passed that it was a crime to do business.
Here is link. cbs11tv.com...
The wife says they are americans, now I don't know if they where born here are not , but this just feels wrong. I got to say if I could make $5000.00 off 1000 cell phones I would go for it. I would think great I can make good money with out breaking the law. And if they are terrorist why is there a bond set on them?And that is in this link www.iht.com...
So they stopped looking for Bin Laden and are now taking Americas in his place.

Something smells up there and I'm not talking about the lake.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i totally agree. if these men are innocent as they are saying they are-- were in trouble. we better be careful buying anything in bulk or taking your own money out of the bank that they might consider too large. its only going to get worse.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
No explosives or anything like that found in the van. They are under suspicion for buying a bunch of cellphones. Oh no. The humanity of it.

The arrests haven’t settled the fear in some Mesquite residents. Linda Calderilla says, “That makes us worry even more to the point to where I'm probably going to try and break my lease here at this (apartment) complex.”

Yes, thats right, little sheepy. Run, run, be scared, there are Middle eastern men in your town who want to buy alot of cellphones. Big bad scary terrorists are going to get you. Run into the arms of big brother. Run till you cant run no more. Then they will put the slave collar on you and youll be nice and safe.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You know, when I read loopy crap like this it sort of makes me a little bit queasy.

So WHAT if they have 1000 cell phones? 5000? Didn't the damn Walmart store? Is the manager a 'terrist'?

I read these sorts of stories..'they had 1000 batteries, something must be wrong', 'they had an ARSENAL in their house', 'they had bomb making components such as switches, wires and batteries', 'they had dangerous chemicals' bla...bla......bla

For God's sake, I hope they never visit my house or even worse...work.
I must be a TERRIST! Seriously, we make these guys look like Boy Scouts.

None of this is illegal. None. They're going to end up charging these guys with some mopery charge like "impeding an investigation" or "conspiracy" because they have nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Whoopsie! They weren't "turrists" after all!

www.chron.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the post but there is an earlier thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please use the above link to post comments.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join