It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final stand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
fellow ATS dudes, i'm affraid to say that i think this terrorism thing is a sign. Its now that the truth becomes clear, its now that we stand strong together and its now that we make the final stand. Judgment day is calling and we shall answer one word, the word shall be 'why?'. Where did it all go wrong? How did it all go wrong? why did it all go wrong? The thread of our sole creation is undone, it may not be today or tommorow but you can feel it in the air, when you sleep, when you eat, when your happy it drags you down. I'll be waiting for them, The terrorists won't get away with this, we gave them clothes, money, food, houses, mobile phones ANYTHING AND THIS IS HOW THEY REPAY US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, to learn to fly follow the birds.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ummm whats this have to do with Aliens & UFOs? But yea man? Seriously quit being paranoid... If we're gonna die we're gonna die nothing a consiracy rat can do about it. Get a gun, get in your closet, and chill.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
dude, i cant chill, i've been born this way, they make me wonna barf. and i dont know how to change the code thing, new!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathtoallme
dude, i cant chill, i've been born this way, they make me wonna barf. and i dont know how to change the code thing, new!

Code thing? new!? What the hell? Crack just makes you sketchy so get off it. Nothings going to happen right now, there won't be any judgement day right now. Look quit being so scared, it's not going to help any. If you honestly think something can be done fabricate a decent plan and share it instead of coming here and rambling on about # in the wrong place. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
obviously im alone on this one, thanks for your help dudes, appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join