Cult of the head

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I was going through some knights templar information, and found this. I'm not sure what to make of it, I read the davinci code recently and though I was less than impressed it did rekindle my interests in the knights templar. I was wondering what other theories there were on the cult of the head

www.templarhistory.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Found these:

"The Head of God"
Link:
www.grandlodgescotland.com...

Excerpt:
"Some will find this book shocking and blasphemous. Others will find it irritating due to the many unsubstantiated arguments put forward. If you really want to 'know' that the embalmed head of Jesus Christ is buried in Rosslyn Chapel, below the Apprentice Pillar, then you should buy this book."

"Christ's head 'in Scottish chapel'"
Link:
news.bbc.co.uk...

"Bizarre Shroud Theory Over Christ's Head"
Link:
www.100megsfree4.com...

Found these and much more doing a standard 'google' search on:
Knights Templars: Cult of the head

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
thanks with this and the mughniyah topic. I've got way to much information collecting, need to slow down and categorize again

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Okay seeker of, this creeps me out a little, if you follow dreamstones link and look at the templar logo on the left side in the middle of the page, it looks a whole lot like the WATS logo you have right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
does this remind anyone of the Skull and Bones stuff?

I have read that the templar's had skulls guilded in silver and with the interior cavity lined with lead. Supposedly, the two different conductive metals surrounding the cavity with the conductive layers seperated by a thin layer of non-conductive bone may have functioned as an electrical capacitor. A very similar theory has been advanced concerning the mechanisim of the Ark of the Covennant.

new topics

join