It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American isnt safe, it is in DANGER!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
America isnt safe, it is in mortal danger by a criminal Elite hell bent on death and destruction. An Elite who openly want to break up America, and turn the world into fascist world government. They are getting rid of the borders to merge the US with Canada and Mexico into a North American Union, much like the European Union (I get tired of explaining this all the time), do these type of Unions all over the world, then merge them into one super central world government that will make Nazi Germany look like day at the beach. Lou Dobbs, top guy at CNN, reported on this already. Its old news.

Lou Dobbs on North American Union

Think about the fact that you will have absolutely no say in this at all, no vote, no plebiscite, not even much mention in the managed media....theyre just gonna go and do it. They are gonna go ahead and get rid of America, while Americans have no clue whats going on, nevermind have any kind of say. Makes my stomach turn.

Think about who benefits from the threat of terrorism. Who benefits? Use your brain people! Islamic extremists dont benefit from commiting attacks, they get the most powerful country on Earth up their ass. Its GOVERNMENTS, and corrupt Elites obsessed with control who benefit. They create the attacks then blame the desired enemy for it, it happens over and over and over and over again. This is whats happening. This is the Truth, I dont care what anybody says. Go do the research.

What about the new FBI flyers going around the country saying that potential terrorists could be people who make "frequent references to the US constitution"; people who "rally around the flag"; and people who attempt to "police the police"?

What about the texas police pamphlets out now that say people who wear levis jeans, use cell phones, wear backpacks, carry suitcases, people who have a 'nice guy image', people who own guns, and people who act completely normal in every way are potential TERRORISTS and if any of these types of people are encountered, they are to call the anti-terrorism task force immediately!!!!!!! I am not kidding! Go read it.

FBI anti-terror flyer (front)
FBI anti-terror flyer (back)
Texas anti-terror pamphlet (front)
Texas anti-terror pamphlet (back)

This is something out of Nazi Germany. This is something we'd expect if the KGB was running this country. According to their terrorist guidelines, EVERYONE could be a potential terrorist! This is completely anti-american, and must be resisted! This is not fake. This is no joke. This is deadly serious.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! YOU ARE THE TERRORISTS! THIS WAR IS A WAR AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FREEDOMS! YOU MUST FIGHT THIS WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT, OR ELSE YOUR FUTURE IS OVER! Yes, its that serious.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
this topic already coverd here............

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
No it isnt, Im talking about more than just the North American Union, Im talking about America being in grave danger, and I talk about the tyrannical propoganda thats with the flyers and pamphlets.

join