It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the ailens waiting for?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by observe50

John,

I did not know of these towers but I do know they use certain frequencies has anyone been able to discover what frequencies they use?

don't know

On one of my expereinces I was shown and told of the tracking device they use and its location do others know of this and are they attempting to do anything about it?

don't know

Also he communicated this; We are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us we are in your waters in the DEEPEST of you waters.

I've heard about those places and I have heard the the U.S. Navy has tried to reach them without success.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
mouth

have a look at

www.disclosureproject.org...

I've seen the vhs AND the dvd and part of the book.

they exist , there is no doubt
but where they came from
and what ARE THEY DOING
is the most lied about thing
about them.
I think we'll soon find out.

-------------

toasted

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've been told they're waiting for people to stop destroying evidence.

I've got bits and pieces of cameras lying everywhere.

Seriously, does anyone in this thread want to believe. That could be a significant problem.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I've caught wind that certain peoples have been hiding a truth. Alternate DNA.
Somehow, they went and triggered an unofficial disclosure, and this could be the one.
Is it true? For many never, but we'll see.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for?
[edit on 14-8-2006 by kinglizard]

They are not “waiting” they are already here and been for quit some time. Can I give you physical proof of this? No I cannot. All I will say is the truth is on ATS and the people on here who know are not the ones claiming they have Alf living in there back yard. Keep searching you will find the truth and it will shock you.

AlBeMeT

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet

Originally posted by tommy1979
I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for?
[edit on 14-8-2006 by kinglizard]

They are not “waiting” they are already here and been for quit some time. Can I give you physical proof of this? No I cannot. All I will say is the truth is on ATS and the people on here who know are not the ones claiming they have Alf living in there back yard. Keep searching you will find the truth and it will shock you.

AlBeMeT

The bible is proof that they have been here.

But the problem isn't finding proof, but simply people trying to do whatever it takes to disprove the existence of extraterrestrials.

Think about it... why are people so eager to say that the Sumerians and Hebrews never made contact with extraterrestrials? Yet the text speaks for its self.

Why is that? Because these people are liars and they are still babies so to speak. I mean I know these people in real life and he is a 25 year old man that lives in his mother's basement. He simply goes to teen chatrooms and cybers with unexpected young boys, pretending to be his 14 year old neice.

And I know him, because we both go to the same Anime Clubs in Norfolk. He lives in a sheltered life in which he never thinks outside of the box. If someone like Bush says something, then it is automatically true to him.

I've tried reasoning with him in the past, but people like him are always open to thinking just inside of the box. And will simply dispute anything as not being inside of the box. What is inside of the means? It means thinking in regards of what isn't hard to understand. Someone who isn't subjected to new ideas and to question the practices of his or her government. That is what it means to think inside of the box.

Toc

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You got a point here Timeseer.

But remember, what matters is that we keep working toward a goal: The truth. As long as there is people looking for it, looking for answers, there is hope IMO.

So just keep looking for more, and talking about it with the open minded people around you. There is a large part of people looking for answers, that's the people we have to gather.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They are waiting for us to have a generalisation of the Universal membership.We are still achieving to our fullest potential to get to the unknown which is nothing more than a meeting of the minds with our cosmic cousins.The good thing about us humans is that we tend to have a sheep herding mentality to get the gist of things so no one will be outside the herds belief system which will become a Universal standing taken by all.The "Cosmic Utopia" is for us Interterrestrial beIngs, so with that said;" our time is near".

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
You got a point here Timeseer.

But remember, what matters is that we keep working toward a goal: The truth. As long as there is people looking for it, looking for answers, there is hope IMO.

But there has already been truth found. It just that you can't justify truth towards people with different interpretations and prospectives. I mean there is even one person here that thinks the moon should be a planet.

Originally posted by Toc
So just keep looking for more, and talking about it with the open minded people around you. There is a large part of people looking for answers, that's the people we have to gather.

True... my "extraterrestrial-like" amigo.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
oK LETS START OFF WITH ...angels and et's are one and the same....that would mean that certain angels/et's are direct messengers of the invisible god "amen" who created all life across the heavens(outerspacce)..we have now been in the 6th seal of the revelations since 2006...each year since 2001 has been a seal..2001 being the first of 7...just like jesus (second in command of the universe) said..only the father(amen)will know when the time is ready for contact(rapture,disclosure,the 2nd coming,etc..) when amen gives the command to the angels/et's thats when they will come ..and no time before...be patient ..the time is closing in...rememeber it will only be at god's choosing..

[edit on 24-8-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here are some links for your viewing pleaser.

www.cnn.com...

science.howstuffworks.com...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

www.watchingyou.com...

www.seedmagazine.com...

just a few I think the watching you one is a funny but I could be mistaken.

Enjoy

AlBeMeT

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
oK LETS START OFF WITH ...angels and et's are one and the same....that would mean that certain angels/et's are direct messengers of the invisible god "amen"
[edit on 24-8-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

If you read into Revelation 9, this could be interpreted as so, at least in the instance of Abaddon.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

All those UFO sightings could just be Governemnt Technologies that they want to keep covered up, so why not let the masses come up with at this point silly beliefs in Extra Terrestrials keeping their truths covered up nicely.

Silly beliefs in Extra Terrestrials? Please people do a little thinking before you begin to write.

Why do you think man even went into space to begin with? Was it simply the USA trying to keep pace with Russia? Sure perhaps in one sense yes. But on a deeper level, EVERY human wonders if we are alone. Just like every human wonders about God.

And no they can't all be secret gov't technologies. There is much evidence that indicates they have been here for a longggg period of time.

As with religion, a belief in the existence of aliens requires a lot of faith.

No actually if you do the math it requires little faith at all. But it does stimulate a question and that question is "where are they?" This leads us to Fermi's paradox.*

People who feel small and insignificant figure aliens treat us like tagged animals, insects or bacteria.

Did I sign up for a course in psychology or something? Please.

Sorry to burst your ego but this is actually a very likely scenario. On the plus side this could also explain why they haven't "attacked us." Do you see your gov't going to war with a group of african gorillas? Do you see them sending ambassadors to the jungles to make peace with gorillas? Do you regard a gorilla as good or evil? No. No. And no. Why? Because it doesn't make sense.

-----------------------------------------------------

Without a doubt there are alot of people posting crap on this board. I suggest you research the subject first and you'll find that your friends won't be as quick to laugh at you.

I am a bit interested in what the person called "Timeseer" was talking about. It could be that they spliced their genes with apes a longggg time ago. Although I believe 3.5 million years is sufficient amount of time for "Lucy" to evolve into modern man.
It could be that they are responsible for ancient texts like the bible to serve as an evolutionary guide. Meaning that they have an interest in keeping more advanced species alive..... similiar to how we try and protect endangered species.

*Fermi's paradox can be dealt with by saying they're here already or they don't exist. Math and LOGIC say they do exist. So I would be inclined to believe they are here. There is no reason for them to "show themselves." Our military has already shown itself to be hostile. They have nothing to gain from us and their motivations are speculation.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join