It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the ailens waiting for?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
DIPlomat, if you don't believe in aliens or any of the such why are you on a thread like this

I believe in the existence of "Aliens" 100%. When it comes to their existence on planet Earth, however, I am starting to become more and more skeptical as I read more and see more...

I have been researching the Aliens/UFO phenomenon ever since I went to high school in Roswell, NM. Not only are we not getting anywhere with this, it seems like every single day a new fake hoax video pops up, or a new nutcase with a website pops up making tons of ridiculous off-the-wall claims that everyone is just supposed to believe blindly...

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What makes you think the -aliens- want to help humanity? Perhaps it's more enjoyable to watch them tear each other apart?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Tommy, if you need to speak to someone privately about what's going on you can U2U me. I'm empathic and have the ability to help sometimes.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
What makes you think the -aliens- want to help humanity? Perhaps it's more enjoyable to watch them tear each other apart?

One night I was talking with some friends about Aliens. I commented that if Aliens really have been visiting Earth that they are probably benevolent or "nice" since they haven't tried to exterminate us yet. Man, I have never been laughed at so hard in my life lol. The point is...there is no way for me, or anyone on this board for that matter, to claim what the aliens' "agenda" is. There is no way to know what their plans are unless you have some top secret info or communicate directly with the Aliens. People can have their theories and everything, but that is all they are when it all boils down: Theories.

So everyone go ahead and give your "theories" about what the Aliens will do next, because even though you might be crazy enough to think so, you do not know anything about them or their agenda for SURE...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

If there are aliens why wouldn't they be peaceful? And to watch us destroy our planet and waste this massive natural resource would be detremental to them whether they are aggressive or not!

I still maintain whether Ahstar tales are to be believed or not the aliens out there are waiting for the right time as to not do more damage than good during first conatct.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
To be honest each extraterrestrial has his or her or its own agenda...

But they all want us to get along and we and our planet are of no use in terms of using hostile intentions.

Why would they enslave us if robots are much more effecient at any task of which we could perform?

Why would they want to eat us if their digestive system cannot stomac us? I am quite certain you'll find some mushrooms under crop circles actually made by extraterrestrials.

Why would they want to use us for anything for any means similar to what has just been said when our bodies are far too inferior and utterly obselete to what they already have in terms of technology after venturing across the galaxies for millions of years?

We are of absolutely no value to them.

Then why would they keep us alive and why haven't they decided to do away with us?

Think about that question.

Certainly since they have been here for thousands of years, they would have had an enormous length of opportunity to kill us all off.

They could have done it during the medieval ages, they could have done it during the American Civil War, they could have done it during the Roman Empire, they could have done it during World War 2, and heck they could have done it right now or back since there were just neanderthals roaming across the Earth.

Why haven't they?

Because we are their creations and they care about us much more than ourselves.

There is a bit of a problem that occurs when you have exceedingly great mental abilities. You tend to think alot and your thoughts are generated or controlled vastly through your emotions. In addition, the more intelligent you are, the easier it is to sympathize and understand others. Thus benevolence is an extreme common aspect of advance beings. Something we aren't able to acknowledge. Heck we have a hard enough time as it is trying to be partially benevolent and to try and think about the well being of others. So far massacres, cold war tactics, and terrorism seems to be the big highlight to the agenda of our species.

Look at the posts generated on this thread. Look at your own posts, people. Can you not see just how difficult it is to find someone displaying benevolence? Should benevolence be such a rare trait with humanity?

And to you diplomat, go some where else or read the damn rules before you get yourself banned.

By the way to eveyone, I have no idea as to whom Ashtar is and this is all coming from my own knowledge.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have to agree with you timeseer if they wanted rid of us they could of done it long ago.

But where do you get your information from? And are you referring to the Ashtar? When talking about the aliens who pose as angels?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It would seem to me that they are just biding their time. Whether their wiat be for the positive or negative only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
I have to agree with you timeseer if they wanted rid of us they could of done it long ago.

But where do you get your information from? And are you referring to the Ashtar? When talking about the aliens who pose as angels?

No I do A LOT of research. A WHOLE lot of research.

I study a lot about humanity. Our behavior aspects and we tend to do in situations. I studied the dynamics of our behavior in terms of past related events. And I study our behavior in terms of recent events. Moreover, I study the bible and the koran in great detail as well as racial backgrounds and Sumerian cuneiform.

Judaism was made by a man that came from Mesopotamia, Abraham.

Mesopotamians have had a large belief centered around beings called the Annunaki. The idea was first developed (for all we know) by the Sumerians and passed dowm to Semitic people such as the Akkadians.

I believe it is possible that Abraham was an Akkadian and thus Hebrews are all Akkadians or have Akkadian ancestory.

As seen in a military perspective, it is indeed quite possible that the Hebrews are Akkadians.

If the hebrews were favorites of the Extraterrestrials then it might explain their great intellect and understanding in terms of military tactics.

The Annunaki have been generalize as a single entity by the Sumerians (Just like the gods in Hinduism), well before Abraham's time. He just took it a step further and present it as a single god, rather than a unity of celestial or godly beings. The individual celestial beings would later be re-introduced as "angels."

Thus the Annunaki and the Angels are one in the same.

IS

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Wow so u learnt all of that from history? Does any of your research link to anything we currently know about about alien species. There are distinct similarities with what your saying and the Ashtar species.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
Wow so u learnt all of that from history? Does any of your research link to anything we currently know about about alien species. There are distinct similarities with what your saying and the Ashtar species.

Actually I am sort of speaking the opposite.

I don't associate the wording "A fallen Watcher" with the Annunaki. I believe that is a racist remark in associating a truly benevolent race of beings as demons. We are demons, we are the ones that can't control our emotions and seek destroy our own existence. Maybe a hybrid of Annunaki and Human, but certainly no Annunaki.

The anti-christ is the opposite of christ...

If Christ is a man, then what is the opposite of a man?

However it is likely for their to be a male anti-christ, but there is an obvious sign to his identity.

He or she truly desires to destroy the world, instead of saving it. Moreover, he or she desires power and control over others.

This being can easily create a false image with the media to present a passionate figure that people will agree with as being the return of Christ.

This person will take the bad example of Bush to promote him or her self as being the best example of a leader and thus automatically insures the role of presidency. Bush was nothing more than a puppet used by the Republican Leaders to gain oil rights in the Middle East and used as a tool to insure that the Anti-Christ takes control in 2008.

It is quite easy to say that anyone that will be compaigning in the 2008 election will be the anti-christ, the person that will bring create misfortune the people of Earth by starting World War 3.

Now where could Christ be in all of this? Christ would be the smart lad hiding and watching what is going on. He would be the one trying to warn people ahead of time of the calamities that await the people he holds so dear to his existence. Unfortunately, I sin so I am not christ or anyone remotely similar to such, but you are free to be entitled to your own opinion or whatever. But I highly oppose it, because it would be foolish and immature. And I am still waiting for Christ to appear so I can join him and insure the peace and stability of the Human Race. Plus I decline to any given power almost all of the time, so even if I was Christ I would just decline such an offer.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Every time I hear about "aliens being benevolent" or that the "aliens are our friends", I have to chuckle. As previously stated in this thread, we have absolutely no way of knowing the intentions, much less the "fact" of the existence of aliens.

The chances that an alien race will be benevolent are probably the same as are the chances that an alien culture are malevolent and bent upon the destruction or enslavement of our people and planet. We just don't have any concrete information to make any conclusions concerning this whatsoever.

In my mind, it is just as likely that an alien culture would be so far above humankind -- intellectually and on an evolutionary scale -- that they might not regard humanity as anything more than a troublesome bacteriological life form. Benevolence or malevolence might not even be a philosophical issue for an alien viewing Earth. As far as they might be concerned, Earth might be viewed as lacking any intelligent life.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for?

Considering we use to hang poeple because of there skin color even know they looked human. WHAT would we do to little green men that mite look like 12 feet tall grass hoppers ?.

Maybe the aliens know earth is the galaxies prison planet.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

What are the ailens waiting for??????????????

In a word? US

Oh really? They're waiting for us huh? Is that just your "hunch" or "theory?" or did one of your Alien buddies tell you that?

I'm not sure how nicely i could call you an idiot. A negative, belittling, arguementative, got something to prove, puny little idiot.

So, i won't.

My answer was US because of the lack of tolerance we exhibit through our actions, behaviors, intentionality, and yes .... even our words ....

Oh really? They're waiting for us huh? Is that just your "hunch" or "theory?" or did one of your Alien buddies tell you that?

Have a great day.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
one word, self-realisation.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Please keep in mind that this theory came to me while in an artifically induced trance on the local transit system. Consider for one moment the trace evidence of former civilisations on this planet that apparently go back much farther than our recorded history, the "moon is a big freakin' ship" theory, the bible, koran, etc. are based on (:barf
the "truth", and the idea that only 144,000 people will be saved in the rapture, and all of the other theories that are both credible and crackpot each have a piece of the truth in them.

Now, what i suggest is that the earth is an intergalactic civilisation nursery of sorts. Every 200 000 years or so, a new species is genetically seeded within an existing species, (in our case primates), and they are raised and trained as a civilisation and culture over a few thousand years. The hardiest and most promising gene pools are tagged and studied over multiple generations, and when the time comes to "rapture" them and end the control group, they are taken to colonize a new world as a ready made and truly civil civilisation, while back here the non control group are left to languish in their own filth, or subjected to horrific enviromental change to cleanse the population and leave a new control group to start over perhaps under the control of a different group of observers who choose what level of interaction they will undertake within a set of intergalactic (or who knows multi-dimensional?) guidelines.

Maybe they harvest a new group every 12000 years, and when it reaches a certain number, say ten, that model is discontinued and a new species is developed (like dolphins, or maybe they had their turn, and the real smart ones are gone, and only the insane, or criminal, or just plain retarded [see:politicians
]ones are left. Comforting thought i know...). That would mean that all this end of the world talk may totally be true, but only for us. Merely giving the petrie dish a shake to get the seamonkeys moving.
The best part of this theory is that to feed the information into the general population will require some interaction with the newborn species. The best way would be to tweak certain individuals to be exceptionally narcissistic, not especially bright and very susceptible to suggestion, and groomed to think that they were special. They would be placed in leadership roles and interbred generationally to maintain this genetic disposition.In the end they would be left behind because of the very thing they were literally born to be, but, alas, completely unnecessary on the new world. That would explain the seemingly utter stupidity of most of the people in power on this planet. Sucks to be you GWB

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Every time I hear about "aliens being benevolent" or that the "aliens are our friends", I have to chuckle. As previously stated in this thread, we have absolutely no way of knowing the intentions, much less the "fact" of the existence of aliens.

I think it is arrogant for us to believe that we are alone in the universe, look how far we have come and we've only been here for 1/9000th the age of the universe. I believe an advanced race would be interested in us even if just as a social science, cataloging our species and culture or for our natural resources or habital planet there are many reasons why they should be out there and interested in us in my opinion.

The chances that an alien race will be benevolent are probably the same as are the chances that an alien culture are malevolent and bent upon the destruction or enslavement of our people and planet. We just don't have any concrete information to make any conclusions concerning this whatsoever.

No concrete evidence but you have to think based on what i said above and my beliefs if they wanted rid of us and steal our planet it could of easily been done anytime through our development even now probably, this leads me to believe they are either peaceful or they need/want us (humans) for something.

In my mind, it is just as likely that an alien culture would be so far above humankind -- intellectually and on an evolutionary scale -- that they might not regard humanity as anything more than a troublesome bacteriological life form. Benevolence or malevolence might not even be a philosophical issue for an alien viewing Earth. As far as they might be concerned, Earth might be viewed as lacking any intelligent life.

This could well be true but it doesnt answer for curiosity, scientific study and also the fact there aren't in comparison with other palnets many blue ones out there are planet is full of natural resources you may only be able to find on blue planets like lots of water for instance.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You guys seem to forget about the possibility that the reason they have not "shown themselves" is because they are not here.

Blah Blah Blah, Yada Yada Yada.

With the "Missing Link" still missing, please prove to me you are from Earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

You guys seem to forget about the possibility that the reason they have not "shown themselves" is because they are not here.

Blah Blah Blah, Yada Yada Yada.

With the "Missing Link" still missing, please prove to me you are from Earth.

I could not agree more, but what i wanna know, is it the "Missing Link" or the "Missing never to be found link for obvious reasons" ?

Toc

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for? By this I mean, if they are the high beings and they see humanity tearing itself apart, why would they not reveal themselves and help humanity. So far God and religion hasn't helped humanity. The gov'ts of the world haven't helped any and Now these craft and beings that people have seen leave no impact, .......what gives?

[edit on 14-8-2006 by kinglizard]

They have been interfering with the Nuclear missiles already. Some see that as a threat, for me it's a sign they are smarter than the military using it.

They won't interact with us until we spiritualy enlighted.

The ETs do have impacts on our lives, but on a smaller scale. The rest of the population is still way too enchored into their day to day routine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join