It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS we missed this One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
considering so many of us are searching for the truth. searching for the next 9/11 before it happens . we so missed this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

for all the people who predict or warn of the next major attack, we all missed this one. it shouldnt have been difficult to think of such. al quada likes to try and try again.
the world trade center was attacked once, and then 9/11 was the second attack on wtc.

this liquid bomb plot was not an original idea. in 1995 we all know of a very similiar attack that was stopped before it was put into action.

www.theherald.co.uk...

i just cant comprehend how we spend all this time and thought trying to figure out what is happening in the world , yet no one was standing up screaming "liquid bombs."

if anyone started such a thread warning of such a possible second try at this terrorist action. i applaud you and you have made this post pointless

will we be able to figure out the next major attack before it happens or before it is thwarted???? i guess august 22 seems to be the hot talk right now. we can only wait and see.

its late so i must go to bed. peace

new topics

join