It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Tanks Moving on the Israeli-Syrian Border!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by SenHeathen
How can you ban something that only exists in a persons mind in which they have complete control to believe in or not?

By removing any and all reference to religion and banning it's teachings, religion could be wiped out in a generation. Easy. If people don't know about it, it wont exist...

Anyway, back on topic

And you do this by nuking the middle east, destroying any and all islamic references and going door to door shooting all middle eastern descent people in every single country and put a mind controlling substance in the water of every country so that everybody can forget about the islamic religion. Yep..like he said..easy.

Or we can just nuke the whole #in world and kill all 6 and a half billion people and be done..

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think if there is anything potentially deadlier than the effects of blind religious belief, it'd be a war to eliminate religion. Sure, you could "remove all references to religion" - by destroying 90% of human cultural heritage before the 20th century, not to mention killing off about 75% of the human population.

Sure it's possible - if you're willing to outdo any religious fanatic's murderousness exponentially...

[edit on 8/16/06 by xmotex]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Have just found the following news story on google news:

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Given the topic of this thresd I thought it was quite relevant.
So what do you guys all think more big talk or the start of something worse?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes typically only the devil and those who work for him, such as the Masons and other secrect societies who are too cowardly to discuss or show their practices in the open society of the Earth, would love nothing more than to ban religion. I would love nothing more than to see Masonry banned and its members judged accordingly for selling out the human race to the great liar, but whatever. everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I honestly do not see any Tribulation on the way, I do believe Israel will have to be at peace for at least three years or so before that happens? The way they are behaving lately, it is hard to believe they will even exist in the next 50 years as they do now. The world is changing and the power of man over the Earth is shifting to greater evils.

Syria has no intention of attacking anything on August 22 nor does Iran. All pure speculation and hysterical and dillusional rantings.

df1

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Yes typically only the devil and those who work for him, such as the Masons and other secrect societies who are too cowardly to discuss or show their practices in the open society of the Earth...

Anything you wish to know about the secret practices of freemasonry is available on the internet and freemasonry is freely discussed by various masons in ATS's very own "secret societies" threads. Imho your claims of masonic secrets and masonic cowardice are unfounded for the reasons stated above.

would love nothing more than to ban religion.

Membership in freemasonry requires a belief in God and tolerance toward the religious beliefs of others. Your assertion is false.

I would love nothing more than to see Masonry banned...

For centuries many religious men have desired to ban Masonry and as your words prove, this desire still exists today. It would not be difficult to find a multitude of similar sentiments expressed about masonry expressed at various locations on the internet. What you won't find is freemasons trying to get any religion banned. It is clear that freemasonry is a victim of the intolerance expressed by these so called religious men rather than a persecutor of religion.

The world is changing and the power of man over the Earth is shifting to greater evils.

The change is more of a consolidation of evil under the doctrine of corporatism rather than an increase in evil. Imho you will find the evil you seek by searching the boardroom, rather than in a masonic lodge. You would also likely find that the majority of freemasons are your allies in combating this evil rather than your enemies.

Syria has no intention of attacking anything on August 22 nor does Iran. All pure speculation and hysterical and dillusional rantings.

I agree, but some external force might make it appear that syria or iran has attacked. And I can assure you that freemasonry will not be that external force.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by df1]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Forgive me, I assumed stumason to be an alleged member using speculation on his name alone. Forgive me stumason.

Banning religion is rediculous, since religion was the founding basis of good morals and ethics. Otherwise people could murder and murder, and it would never have been an issue.

Syria would be wise to keep those tanks where they are and begin fortifying the border even harder.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Respectfully df1, it's not slander if it's true, but it does belong in secret societies I enjoyed the read anyhow.

Thank's Hope_for_reason, for the link to that news article on the golan hieghts it's very possible that Syria is tired of waiting for Israel to give back the golan under the roadmap plan and are about to try and make it happen somehow. That would be a huge mistake for Syria to make.

sentinal,

[edit on 17-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The situation between Lebanon and Israel is still fluid. One could almost make the case that with Peacekeepers and civilians mixed in with the Hez and the Army of Lebanon, thatthe Israelis might be pinned in place if the Syrians decided to make any hostile moves.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join