It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by DebunkerXXX
Some of the idiotic assertions of James Collier:
1. Two suited astronauts could not fit inside the LM. (Collier bases this on tape measurements, not experimentation.)
2. A suited astronaut could not fit through the LM hatch because it opened inward, and Collier has the measurements to prove it. (Collier didn't measure an LM, he measured a cockpit simulator.)
3. A suited astronaut could not fit through the docking tunnel. (He wasn't meant to.)
4. There is a blue glow in the spacecraft windows. (Scattering by contaminants.)
5. No crater under the LM. (Collier botches every one of his attempts at physics.)
6. None of the "blazing stars" visible in any photographs. (Shouldn't be any.)
7. Shadows go different directions and lengths. (Perspective -- what a concept.)
8. No photos taken of earth. (Patently false.)
9. Funny rover rooster tails. (Again, Collier is no physicist.)
10. The rover won't fit in the bay on the LM, and Collier has the measurements to prove it. (Collier has no clue how it was folded up.)
11. The camera cuts away from footage of the LM being unloaded, then it's shown fully deployed. (Collier is watching "Nothing So Hidden", not the archival footage. The archival footage clearly shows the deployment from start to finish.)
12. The lunar lander crashed on its only test flight. (The LLTV, not the lander, crashed ONCE because it ran out of maneuvering fuel. All other flights were successful.)
13. None of the astronauts has written a memoir. (Patently false.)
Clearly Collier knows very little about the Apollo program. Most of the answers to his questions would have been found at the museum where he did his "research", had he but asked the questions. Clearly he was at the museum to gather ammunition, not information.
James Collier has been Debunked .
I love the disinformation wars, don't you?
Originally posted by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR
eh... so many people not reading...just clicking on video, watching a bit, then going eh, lame.
WATCH THE LAST PART OF THE VIDEO. WATCH HIM GET UP!
someone said it's reversed - really? maybe...but well, i simply can't see what it's reversed from. i'll pull it into premiere and take a look at reversing it, and see what i come up with
Originally posted by MagicaRose
What was the white object that fell to the ground?
I thought that the moon has no gravity.
If so, it should have floated away............
Originally posted by ledbedder20
That "Dark Side of the Moon" documentary is actually relatively convinving up until the last 1/3 of the movie.
Originally posted by Palasheea
But what about that "thing" that falls to the ground right after that one guy finally gets back on his feet? Anybody see that "thing" that falls to the ground -- it's at the very, very end of this vid? Just wondering but if sure fell as fast as anything that would fall here on earth. I thought there was less gravity up there?
Originally posted by sensfan
Yes, the moon has gravity...why would you think it doesn't? It is 1/6th the size of earth, therefore, 1/6 the the gravity of earth. Basic science my friend.