It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Astronauts dangling on wires giveaway! VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ok. Never took this moon hoax stuff seriously.

Til i saw this (awful quality) video. Anybody have better picture? Does'nt matter really. You can see all you need to here.

The stuff at the beginning, hum haw, but the LAST part, where the astronaut gets up on his feet is fairly miraculous... geeze. Now THAT makes me wonder. Watch it over and over again. How did he get up that way? To me, it looks like they tried to pulled him up, wasnt quite ready, then they tried again and he is up on his feet. Eitherway, i can't see ANY limbs of his own, or the other astronaut pushing him up.

Looks like A) wires on his feet and B) wire on his back/chest for orientation - this would help straighten them up if they fell over, or had balance issues. At first I thought maybe he pushed on the other astros hand, but nope. Obviously the rig is out of site above - the video claims to show reflections of the wires (it points them out) but you can't see that well with the quality of video. But as I said, the way the astronaut gets up is just a give away.

Check it out. LAST part of video.

www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

NOTE: YES I KNOW ITS GRAINY!
NO IT DOES'NT MATTER IF ITS GRAINY! You can see the astronaut and his legs/arms/etc, face clearly. You don't need to read the name on his badge!!!

YES it may be reversed... what do you think?

oh, and to all those...silly people... (ahem)... who just click, watch a few seconds, dont read ANYTHING i've put about it, (IE - what we're actually looking at, which part of the video exactly!) well stuff ya, if your that ignorant, im not looking to talk to you anyway!

as i said - i dont believe in the moon hoax. but i find this video very interesting. just makes me wonder about government agents (i used to laugh!) when i actually post something (As opposed to reading others) and find people "Debunking" stuff with a) no context about the actual topic, and b) quick generalisations worded very well to fool those not concentrating. interesting indeed!!!

[edit on 13-8-2006 by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR] EDIT FOR SPELLING OOPS

[edit on 13-8-2006 by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
wow,this vid is interesting. It does seem as weird how he pulls himself up.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wow i thought smoking crack was illegal ?.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The film is reversed to create that illusion. Not only that, but they show it several times, so that it's as obvious as the nose on your face.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I see..........nothing, even when its pointed out what i should see. I do not see wires, or anything like that. I see old crackles and warped fottage.

This was really lame.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DebunkerXXXAnd countries like Russia/Germany/France/japan have all used this mirror thats on the moon , that The U.S put there .. hmmmm.
kinda makes you wonder ??. Duh .

youve been Debunked .

Ah... yeah...heh.. riiight.... if your going to debunk me, please try stay on the actual topic being covered
- ie. the video. and no, i dont believe the moon landing was a hoax. but this video sure makes me wonder. how about checking it out first before stroking your debunking ego?
by the way... only humans can put mirrors on the moon? ah.. ok...right...

please everyone - if your dying to debunk, please try stay on topic! the video. the last part of it
thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I see..........nothing, even when its pointed out what i should see. I do not see wires, or anything like that. I see old crackles and warped fottage.

This was really lame.

eh... so many people not reading...just clicking on video, watching a bit, then going eh, lame.

WATCH THE LAST PART OF THE VIDEO. WATCH HIM GET UP!

someone said it's reversed - really? maybe...but well, i simply can't see what it's reversed from. i'll pull it into premiere and take a look at reversing it, and see what i come up with

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR

Originally posted by DebunkerXXXAnd countries like Russia/Germany/France/japan have all used this mirror thats on the moon , that The U.S put there .. hmmmm.
kinda makes you wonder ??. Duh .

youve been Debunked .

Ah... yeah...heh.. riiight.... if your going to debunk me, please try stay on the actual topic being covered
- ie. the video. and no, i dont believe the moon landing was a hoax. but this video sure makes me wonder. how about checking it out first before stroking your debunking ego?
by the way... only humans can put mirrors on the moon? ah.. ok...right...

please everyone - if your dying to debunk, please try stay on topic! the video. the last part of it
thanks!

I am on topic, the vid is horriable and doesnt show anything .

as for the mirror , well yeah . the aliens put it there so we can use it ??.

again im on topic - The Vid Doesnt show anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He got up in 1/6th gravity. That's what he did. It doesn't look the same as in earth's gravity. IT'S 5 TIMES EASIER!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video, I don't really need to. We have the mirror put on the moon by Apollo 11 astronauts used many times by Earth-based scientists. We also have huge amounts of moon rock, and core samples from the surface of the moon. Also, this was at the height of the Cold War, and the Russians could have easily found out that we were lying, and would have thrown it right back in our face. Also, isn't it at all possible that somebody simply could create an obvious fake in a bogus attempt to prove the conspiracy. Ahh yes, a conspiracy about the conspiracy. Come on people, we've been to the moon, this conspiracy has been debunked repeatedly over the years.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

This was really lame.

eh... so many people not reading...just clicking on video, watching a bit, then going eh, lame.

WATCH THE LAST PART OF THE VIDEO. WATCH HIM GET UP!

someone said it's reversed - really? maybe...but well, i simply can't see what it's reversed from. i'll pull it into premiere and take a look at reversing it, and see what i come up with

OK watched it for the 7th time , And it still doesnt show anything.
Interesting your trying so hard to make something of this crappy vid?.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Heh... it's 5 times easier to get up on the moon? cool! so that means... you DON'T HAVE TO EVEN PUSH ON THE GROUND?! HE DOES"NT PUSH ON THE FREAKIN GROUND!

watch the freakin video. more than once. please. defy ignorance!!!! cmon! give it a go! defy defy! i know you can! deeeeffffyyyy!

more replies..

DONT WATCH THE VIDEO! just watch the last 10 seconds!

WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT WHETHER THIS IS REVERSED OR NOT, as it's the only decent arguement (thankyou whoever said that one) that anyones put up. i think that guy actually watched the video!!

strange im trying to make alot of this video? yes yes, im a government agent, sent to spew out crappy quality videos to make you believe the government is telling the truth
yes yes hmmm, here! take some pentagon plane footage! oooh! and some crashed roswell tin foil! mmm like that? yeah!

"I haven't watched the video, I don't really need to."

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by engineer2005
I haven't watched the video, I don't really need to. We have the mirror put on the moon by Apollo 11 astronauts used many times by Earth-based scientists. We also have huge amounts of moon rock, and core samples from the surface of the moon. Also, this was at the height of the Cold War, and the Russians could have easily found out that we were lying, and would have thrown it right back in our face. Also, isn't it at all possible that somebody simply could create an obvious fake in a bogus attempt to prove the conspiracy. Ahh yes, a conspiracy about the conspiracy. Come on people, we've been to the moon, this conspiracy has been debunked repeatedly over the years.

I just want to to add , I dont remember how many pounds of the Moon rocks
wer given to other countries . And err not 1 country cried " hey these arent moon rocks - these are painted marshmellows or something .

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
oh man, you gotta check this out. this goes very well with this post!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Conluceo]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Heh... it's 5 times easier to get up on the moon? cool! so that means... you DON'T HAVE TO EVEN PUSH ON THE GROUND?! HE DOES"NT PUSH ON THE FREAKIN GROUND!

watch the freakin video. more than once. please. defy ignorance!!!! cmon! give it a go! defy defy! i know you can! deeeeffffyyyy!

What are you talking about , the vid was spliced or something, you can clearly see him trying to get up and the other guy was helping him -- So what ?.

you can see that someone messed with the vid. and even so , how hard do you think he should be trying ??. garavity is like 1/3 of earth --- the vid is crappy and spliced and not done very good.

your just looking for attention.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Instead of "defying ignorance", I'm just going to defy gravity.

One small leap at a time.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
oh man, you gotta check this out.

www.youtube.com...

I like that one . would make a good tv commercial .

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

ah yes, thats a classic video. anyone know who actually made it? looks like ALOT of effort!

geeze - you "guys" really are all girls. whinging about moon hoax instead of coming up with decent arguements. you dont have to whinge to me about moon hoax. its a massive scam. but that does'nt mean we should'nt still look into it with clarity. all those automatically dismissing, or not even reading and just posting for attention or smart comments... go to another board. how about myspace? you can even post pictures of your amazingly intelligent and sexy self there!
here, at ats, its for _analysis_ of conspiracies. not ego stroking.

ONLY 2 PEOPLE HAVE SO FAR SAID IT'S REVERSED! So of all the people posting here... only 2 have actually thought clearly about this video and posted something worthwhile? thanks to those whove actually looked into this.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR]oh and, thanks to those saying its gravity. you used your brains too! :~) but i dont think so. i think it looks he's pulled up. he's not using "the force" to push off the ground, no matter what gravity.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

ah yes, thats a classic video. anyone know who actually made it? looks like ALOT of effort!

geeze - you "guys" really are all girls. whinging about moon hoax instead of coming up with decent arguements. you dont have to whinge to me about moon hoax. its a massive scam. but that does'nt mean we should'nt still look into it with clarity. all those automatically dismissing, or not even reading and just posting for attention or smart comments... go to another board. how about myspace? you can even post pictures of your amazingly intelligent and sexy self there!

ONLY 2 PEOPLE HAVE SO FAR SAID IT'S REVERSED! So of all the people posting here... only 2 have actually thought clearly about this video and posted something worthwhile? thanks to those whove actually looked into this.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR]oh and, thanks to those saying its gravity. you used your brains too! :~) but i dont think so. i think it looks he's pulled up. he's not using "the force" to push off the ground, no matter what gravity.

What ? what is it you want to talk about ?. Some old dead topic that no one beleives -cept u ?.

whats to argue with a crappy vid - enough said -.

and you cant tell what hes doing exactly ,, the way its been spliced so much .

again , whats to argue ?. Do a search in these forums, this topic has been done
ad nauseum.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Speaking of analyses, Here's some from hard digging investigative jounalist Jim Collier of "Votescam" fame he asked Nasa to respond to some of his questions and allegations, here are some:

1. Two fully suited Apollo astronauts could not physically have fit in the allotted space inside the lunar lander and opened the door because the door opened INWARDS, not outwards. They could not have exited with their suits on. He measures this on film.

2. An Apollo astronaut could not physically have fit through the tunnel connecting the orbiter and the lander. It was too narrow. Collier went to NASA’s museum and measured it. The ends of the tunnel contained a ring of docking connectors. NASA’s "in flight" footage that we are told was taken en route to the moon shows astronauts freely tumbling through this connecting tunnel which would be blatant enough except that there are no connectors visible, plus the tunnel hatch door opens the wrong way. Those shots were taken ON EARTH.

3. There is BLUE light coming through the spacecraft windows en route to the moon. With no atmosphere to filter through, space is BLACK. That footage was taken here ON EARTH, most likely in a cargo jet placed into a steep dive to simulate the sensation of "zero-G".

4. Photos taken by disembarked astronauts show the lunar lander sitting on a placid, smooth, undisturbed surface. Impossible, if they blasted down to a landing, riding on a 10,000 pound thrust plume of flame. The entire area would be severely disturbed. Those shots were taken here on EARTH.

5. There are no stars in the sky in any Apollo photographs. None. That is impossible. The astronauts were surrounded by blazing white stars, unaffected by any atmospheric distortion. Those shots were taken here on EARTH.

6. There are multiple shadows projecting from the astronauts and from other objects standing on the lunar surface, shadows of different lengths. That is impossible. There was no other source of illumination besides the SUN, all of which (obviously) came from the exact same direction. Those shots were taken here on EARTH.

7. Earth never appears in a single NASA photo allegedly taken by an astronaut standing on the moon. Not one. If you were NASA, wouldn’t you want, for publicity purposes if none other, MANY shots of astronauts - maybe of every single astronaut - posing "next to" the Earth? Maybe even appearing to HOLD Earth in his upturned palm?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join