It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Second plane didnt hit the south tower ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
September 11th is an always an emotive subject, understandably especially so at this time but comments such as:

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

...This just isn't the time for fruitcake theories.
and

Originally posted by WithoutEqual

...this 9-11 crap is getting awfully pathetic.
are really not appreciated and add nothing.

If you want to argue a point please do. If you feel a proposal is incorrect feel free to state why and counter it if desired (Hoeon's post for example). If however you feel a thread getting you a little under the collar please take a minute before replying and if you still feel that you can offer nothing but insults and jibes in reply please just move on.

ATS has many, many threads for you to contribute to.

Thank you.

Jak

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You took my statement out of context. This is it in its entirity:

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
This is a preposterous notion and there are people who are posting to this thread who were in NYC at the time. I, myself, was watching live television and saw the plane fly into the tower.

This just isn't the time for fruitcake theories. Try again next month. Please.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What is the width of the wtc buildings and what is the length of the planes because i dont know ,but looking at the many photos that show the planes hitting the buildings the planes look rather small .
Probably not a hologram but i suppose you could attach false wings to the side of a large missile that has been painted to look like a plane .
But all in all i cannot see this as being a hologram that my friend is conspirators wishful thinking

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Is this REALLY a serious topic?

Honestly.

Go Home, cuz yooouzzzz f@il

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have met many people at ny911truth and some are sane while others are literally crazy.

Not too long ago - I got to speak with William Rodriquez and he says he say plane parts. He can't say what kind of plane because the one thing he doesn't do is speculate. He did recognize them as plane parts. I didn't ask him the size or shape but I trust this man as a man of integrity compared with people like Nico Haupt who is a lunatic.

A couple of years ago - I heard Capt. Mike McCarthy (National Guard) - the man who found the actual flag that flew on top of one of the towers (I believe North) and he said he saw a large piece of plane with passengers tied up and their throats cut. Now - I don't know if I believe this completely - but he seemed honest and sane enough - I could be wrong here though.

My ex-wife saw a plane hit the second tower from her vantage point several stories high in the cafeteria of her former company on Water Street.

Add this to the films and other eyewitness accounts I have seen and heard and the idea that no plane hit these buildings is just nonsense and a strawman. This stuff is just disinformation at it's lowest form.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join