It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your WORST dating experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok, let it all out. What is the worst date that you have ever been on? For me, I would have to say that I went out with a girl that I had known for a few months, and things were going well, and we went out on the water. Well, we ran out of gas...the fact of the matter is, she knocked it off while trying to get something. We were there for 5 hours in the heat and ran out of food and drinks. The worst ever.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by CalmStateOfMind]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Never been on a date.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
prolly forgetting to pull the flush when I used her toilet before I left.

(no.2)

she never called back.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lolol. That one always get me...forgetting to flush. Er, having it smell and telling het not to go in there for 30 minutes. That's veeerry romantic.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
oh my god....i ahve to be so careful here or i'll be banned..

i'll tell you the tamest one i have and miss out as many sesual references as i can..

im in this bar and this pushy german chick insults me in some way..(cant remember how?)..we have an argument and she throws a drink down me...so we leave the bar...

about an hour later in a different bar with my mates and she comes over and starts the argument again...(im thinking your really annoying and weird but damn your hot)

suddenley out of the blue she tells me she wants to sleep with me???...im like WTF?

but like a true soldier i jump in a taxi with her and go back to mine and my mates apartment...

we get in the house and she pulls out hancuffs and a whip...(i [snip] you not)

then she ties me up and absolutley knocks the living crap out of me....

at first im enjoying it a bit but then im like "hang on a minute..this is so not normal...oh dear..im going to die"

after a bit she unties me and tells me she wants me to tie her up and beat her??WTF...??

im like 'look lady i dont mind providing the love but i cant beat you up'..(ive never hit a chick in my life)..

so she loses the plot big style and starts smashing the house up..i mean seriously recking stuff....im trying to stop her but im smashed out of my tree so its becoming futile and very, very scary...

im thinking..'do i ring the police?..no,no..how am i going to explain whats happened??'....then she just gets dressed and leaves....passing my best mate on the way out who is like....eh?..your the crazy chick from the bar?...

although the house was trashed and i had bruises all over me he pissed himself when i told him what happened....he said i should have head butted her and rabbit punched her in the kidneys when she asked for it.....lol

i did see her again once or twice when i met her when i was really drunk but i cant tell you what happened on bts....

regards.

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 18-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oh wow. Hahahahaha. I can't even begin to say how funny that is. That's the craziest thing that I've ever heard. It kind of reminds me of the movie Anger Management when Adam Sandler gets invited to the girls house and she ends up freaking out because he calls her a pig and then skiiny so she shoves all of this chocolate in her mouth while she's screaming on the top of her lungs with a devil face on her. Lol. That's the best...lol. She must have been freaking hot for you to put up with her.

top topics

join