It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Automotive Forum Petition Thread

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here's my vote for an automotive forum.

zoom zoom zoooooooooooooooom!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted by TheGoodDoctorFunk

Here's my vote for an automotive forum. zoom zoom zoooooooooooooooom!!!!!!

How many votes do we have G/P? Isn't that enough to get us started maybe on probation? Review in 90 days, and if not enough activity, then shut it down!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The determination is strictly up to Admin and I suspect weighing largely on the one who will have to code it, SO.

The outlook isn't brilliant, but maybe we're luckier than the Mudville Nine.

Don't give up hope. Start threads dealing with automotive issues. Campaign. To quote Stephen Douglass, "Agitate, agitate, agitate."

Well, maybe not that extreme. I'd hate to see anyone get banned over a DISC project.

Think cars. Talk cars. Dream cars.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Surely one can agitate without getting banned? You know that probation thingy sounds like the way to go. Someone should suggest it to those really, really nice guys, who love their mothers and fathers, and help little old ladies across the street, the three Amigos.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think the only way to have a probation would be to code the forum, which from my understanding is the main hangup.

I'm not sure why that is such a major deal. One would think that the code would be pretty much the same as all the other BTS forums and that it must be stored somewhere safe.

I would bet that an already thinly spread staff is probably the most rational reason for resistance to the idea.

But, where there is a will, there is a way.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah...you are probably correct, Grady. I keep forgetting just how few staff there are here. Oh, well...agitate...agitate...agitate.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here's a cool car clip.

Audi

audi + ski jumping

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
this is my jawohl to the automotive forum!

and here is a clip of what you get if youmix a Mini, a ski slope, a pair of skis and some rockets! enjoy.

video.google.co.uk...

a bit more of that

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I will vote for an automotive forum!! Hell Yea! I am a Heavy duty Mech.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Seagull, quit sucking up to the Three Amigos Mom taught you better. Of course, they are pretty wonderful.
Anyhow here's my vote should be interesting. Come ATS let us play

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
audi + ski jumping

This is a very funny clip. I especially liked the gravity routine.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
How would you guys like to drive something this big?

I guess now I've had one too many votes.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
An Automotive Area Would Be Excellent! Go For It!!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I just know that everyone did not give up??

Here is another Semper vote..

Semper

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Car forum will be nice,

I am always reading about upcoming auto tech

Like new upcoming clean diesel tech

I am also in SoCal, So I Spot test mules on a regular basis, chase em if it is something I am interested in, like the new 4 door Jeeps I saw a couple of months ago

and I have a small car dealer and mechanic shop

Has my vote

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Another vote from me...the pace seems to be slowing. Come on, folks. Put your petal to the metal. But your mileage may vary.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Mario Andretti's name is synonymous with racing and this seems to be a fitting place to post news of Andretti winning this prestigious award for his life's accomplishments.

Over the years, the man who holds the unofficial title of best all-around racer ever has been given many honors. None is more prized than the one he received Monday night at the Columbus Citizens Foundation in New York.

A beaming Andretti, standing before a small crowd of family and friends, received the Commendatore dell'Ordine al Merito della Repubblica Italiana in honor of his public service, achievements as a race car driver and enduring commitment to his Italian heritage.

The Commendatore, as it is known, is the highest honor granted a civilian by the Italian government, similar to being knighted in Great Britain. Only a handful of Italian Americans have been given the honor, and it took a while for the folks who give out these things to get around to Andretti.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
WELL DESERVED!!!

And Nicely Done Grady..

Semper

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
ATS only has about 10 forums where I only know just enough to make a complete idiot of myself in front of hundreds of fellow members... let's make it 11. I vote for the automotive forum.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
More cars
More cars

VROOOMMMM

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join