It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the real alien please stand up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
hey i was wondering if it is at al possible that an extraterrestrial would identify himself and provide physical proof in the form of biology to confirm whats been speculated for all this time. and i belive the awnser to that is no because of two reasons.
reason one is that they are not here to help us and want to take over our world and us and keep quiet until they can live on the surface on our plannet without protection. could global warming have anything to do with this? maybe. then that means tha the oil trade is runned by aliens

reason two they want to be freinds but think we are not psychologically evolved to the point of not pannicing or plotting against them but they dont see us as a treat. This would mean that yeah they have contact with the goverment, and they are trying to figure out how to live among us.
This is not to say that all those weird looking people out and about aren't really Aliens in disguise right. but if there is any ET here on ats, i would like it if you were brave enough to stand up and say so.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Maybe this thread can get you started:

Anyone here an alien?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
oh no... here we go again! Seat belts guys, its gonna be a bumpy one

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
well this was obviously bound to happen, look i'm not claining to be an ET like the other guy, i was just expressing my thoughts and thats all now if you want to make fun of me go right ahead it wont bother one bit. but be assured that wether you like it or not this is a serious post so take your negativity somewhre else.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
(..snip) but be assured that wether you like it or not this is a serious post so take your negativity somewhre else.

Say what, now?

Take a deep breath, and I'm sure you'll realize that this little sign aggression is quite misplaced.

You asked if there are any aliens around here and - out of courtesy - I pointed you in the direction where this has recently been discussed.

Jeez.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ok my bad

here is to you...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I would reeally stand up and say so, if I were an alien. Let's assume, I did it exactly the right way.

I walked into the White House, done my claims, had a conversation with Bush, and walked away. What's next? Every secret agency would be working hard to keep it secret, and any leaking information would be simply wxplained away as hoax.

Second: I walked into CNN News Agency, did the same, then CNN would recieve a FAX from the powerful Gov't agencies, to shut up. The next minute, all vids would be confiscated and taken to a secret place.

So, as an alien, what should I do NOW? Go to Malaysia, do it there? Because they would believe me, but the World wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
you could try switzerland hehe

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Will the real alien please stand up

Hope you are not sitting down.

With the "missing link" still missing you fail to prove to me you are from Earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
if you think of it like this(i hope the aliens dont kill me) aliens (greys) dont have reproductive organs. thats why they test with humans. so an alien probably would have the balls to stand up

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
if you think of it like this(i hope the aliens dont kill me) aliens (greys) dont have reproductive organs.

How close to the groin area of any alien have you ever been?

thats why they test with humans. so an alien probably would have the balls to stand up

True, True.

They may have no reproduction organs, but they do have dna ....

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

True, True.

Who truely knows whether or not they have reproductive organs? maby they reproduce via oral insemination?

Im sorry but it really gets to me how so many people claim to know so much about these things...

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Monkeyz]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeyz

True, True.

Who truely knows whether or not they have reproductive organs? maby they reproduce via oral insemination?

Im sorry but it really gets to me how so many people claim to know so much about these things...

But if a Grey posted this comment right to this thread, He may know how their own race reproduces themselves... right?

But how do you know he is a Grey? I know.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Personally, i think the idea of aliens posting in this very forum is a little too far fetched. I mean, its one thing to argue their existance... and their motives ect. But to try and convince people that aliens are in our society and are active on the internet? Yeah... um, sure

Anyway thats just my opinion

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus

True, True.

But if a Grey posted this comment right to this thread, He may know how their own race reproduces themselves... right?

But how do you know he is a Grey? I know.

LOL thats for real, maybe they are trying to build hybrids so they can have human sex with one another or just grow some balls.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Personally, i think the idea of aliens posting in this very forum is a little too far fetched.

It isn't as farfetched as it seems. Any investigatory species like the "Zetas" would want to understand us in more ways than just a physical analysis.

I mean, its one thing to argue their existance... and their motives ect. But to try and convince people that aliens are in our society and are active on the internet? Yeah... um, sure

Maybe you should try and understand what it means to be a Scientist and not try to be so immature to think of Extraterrestrials as some foreign entity that people are just wanting so badly for you to believe. They don't want you to believe in them, they want you to help get their existence heard so we can do something about them either for good or bad intentions.

Think of this as being a serf living on a farm in England and you just got word from another serf that an Italian Explorer has reached to a land across the Atlantic Ocean.

Your response would be, "No way that can't be, the world is flat just like my papa and mama told me. Stop trying to force your beliefs onto others."

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

Personally, i think the idea of aliens posting in this very forum is a little too far fetched.

It isn't as farfetched as it seems. Any investigatory species like the "Zetas" would want to understand us in more ways than just a physical analysis.

I mean, its one thing to argue their existance... and their motives ect. But to try and convince people that aliens are in our society and are active on the internet? Yeah... um, sure

Maybe you should try and understand what it means to be a Scientist and not try to be so immature to think of Extraterrestrials as some foreign entity that people are just wanting so badly for you to believe. They don't want you to believe in them, they want you to help get their existence heard so we can do something about them either for good or bad intentions.

Think of this as being a serf living on a farm in England and you just got word from another serf that an Italian Explorer has reached to a land across the Atlantic Ocean.

Your response would be, "No way that can't be, the world is flat just like my papa and mama told me. Stop trying to force your beliefs onto others."

Please don't bring the whole "immaturity" thing in 2 this. I was only sharing my view on the idea of aliens living in our society... ill share it again... it sounds like paranoya...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

But in order for them to chat on an internet forum they must have a PC with an IP address. They'd have to be friggin living in a neighborhood somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So your an alien and you think 'how can i get my message across that i am an alien?'
Easy you go on a conspiracy website on the alien/ufo section cos everyone will believe you

Get real. Its the last place they would come to.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk

But in order for them to chat on an internet forum they must have a PC with an IP address. They'd have to be friggin living in a neighborhood somewhere.

Actually you see since the internet signals are emited into outerspace (to satelites) all you need is a way to hijack into a satelite and into then into the interent.

You don't need a PC as much as a computer of some sort.

And you don't necessarily need an IP address as much as stealing one and using it as your own.

Originally posted by thesneakiod
So your an alien and you think 'how can i get my message across that i am an alien?'
Easy you go on a conspiracy website on the alien/ufo section cos everyone will believe you

Get real. Its the last place they would come to.

Why?

By the way when was the last time you read the rules?

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Timeseer]

<<   2 >>

join