It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I own you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
you name the game, and i will own you. im just messing around but ill name the few games that i doubt you would have a chance to beat me . herzog zwei, its an old genesis game so we really couldnt fight each other , YET. just wait till the wii comes out and we can all download herzog zwei and ill give you a lesson in war.

another game that sticks out that i would completely own you, i mean teach you how to truly play is cnc generals. the first generals or zero hour, it doesnt matter i would show you to your room. nite nite.

finally the third game(s)that i would completely humble you at is either star control 1 or star control 2. im sorry mates but you would be out of your league at any of these games....your pick, but you would be defeated.

now to all of you, i ask what game do you think you completely own and could whip meh azz and anyone elses butt at. peace

[edit on 13-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
no response from you gamers just proves my point. i can just picture you peeing your pants at the thought of stepping up to someone who is cocky enough to claim they will own u.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Okay Marchimedes, erm I mean elitegamer -- I'll bite

Yes, you would own me on all those games, so

But consider yourself infinitely served should we ever meet gamepad to gamepad in:

EA NHL Hockey 93-98 (Genesis) - There's a science to inducing those game-ending, blood-on-the-ice injuries...one in which I have a PhD

RC Pro AM (NES) or Rock n Roll Racing (Genesis) - Doesn't matter which; your wreck is already smoldering trackside pal

Powerstone (Dreamcast) - Not big on fighters generally

Advance Wars 1 and 2, Advance Wars DS - I wouldn't last in your RTS click frenzies however

Atari Lynx (yeah I went there): California Games

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I AM THE TEACHER! ok jokes aside, thanks for biting . i do own at sports games so id love to see what you have at any. i used to be able to regularly hit holes in one on mario golf, i was elite at baseball stars and i just can pick up any game and just completely own. i guess we will have to wait for the wii, and then we can see who owns who at pro am, or better yet, excite truck. its nice to see an old school gamer. dont think im a cocky person in life, if you knew me in reality you would see im a very humble person. i was just letting my inner gaming-ego get the best of me. i wanted to make a fun post. once again, I AM THE GAMING TEACHER!!!!

ps if any of you come here saying you will own me at a fighter game, you probably would, but my friend [nHs]_jun would own you.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
you have a very decent gaming background. the best game on the lynx was aliens vs predator.

and seeing that your a real gamer with a real background, you should check out the star control series, except 3 cuz it was lame. those games were so ahead of their time and the fun factor is just great.

i still have my genesis and even the box it came in . so you better watch out before you challenge me at any genesis sports game.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
no matter where you hide i can kick your butt in Halo. 1 or 2 you will be smashed.:shk:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
captain skyhawk. test me, motherf.

i also posit that you would have your donkey handed to you in a windows solitaire contest.

AWA

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infinite Gamer
Advance Wars 1 and 2, Advance Wars DS - I wouldn't last in your RTS click frenzies however

I own you in AW...my name stands for AdvanceWarsAddict, you lose.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Xbox 360.

You might find your match and more with me and my friends on PGR3 project gotham racing 3. But be wary as most of the competition you will face will be some of fastest in the world. Bring your A-game to this one.

Gamertag: MDR Tone23 on Xbox Live.

Also.. upcoming... Test Drive Unlimited(Xbox360-Sept 2006) and Forza Motorsport 2(Xbox360-Holiday 2006)

Good luck, and have fun

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
StarCraft, Team Fortress Classic, Red Faction 2, Unreal Tournament 1-2004, hmm...

if Fallout 2 or Morrowind were competitive games, i would be globally revered as the unparalleled master of pwning the face off of you.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
you have a very decent gaming background. the best game on the lynx was aliens vs predator.

Ouch, the Lynx gets no respect! You're probably right about AvP being the best game, but on the Jaguar my friend.

The Lynx was like the PSP of the 80s...only difference being the Lynx had many great games worth playing! *ducks*

Atari Lynx
www.i-mockery.com...

Seriously, I thought my early adopter days were over, but I can't resist a Wii at ~$250...I better get my NES out and practice now, come to think of it

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
no matter where you hide i can kick your butt in Halo. 1 or 2 you will be smashed.:shk:

ah yes, the Halo fanboy...i was wondering when they would show up haha, jp...anyway...i could own on some Half life 2 (Day of defeat, CS) mario party(1 ,2 or 3) and mario kart(snes) and a lot more..just dont feel like putting them

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i liek pwn all you n00bz lawlz kthx

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You may own me at all those games but..............

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

top topics

join