It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MidTerm Elections ARE NOT going to happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They can't happen. They will not be ALLOWED to happen. First of all I want to show you all something in case you missed it...

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

... if its true or not... doesn't matter - it makes a good point.

In surveys so far its been revealed that much like Libermans defeat that anyone who's supported Israel, and anyone who has supported the WoT will be thrown the hell out of office.

Now, in case you are not up to speed on the US polical system...

THE ONLY THING.. that is keeping BUSH FROM BEING IMPEACHED.. is the fact that the Republicans (for the moment) control EVERYTHING. The second they lose the 15 some seats that give them that control... Bush becomes a sitting duck of a lame duck president... it is HE that will be wearing the Blue Dress if he wants to survive.. but I don't think all the oral sex in the world is going to save his neck from the rope at that point. The Dems that take those 15 (and most likely many more) seats will have to by nature of the party and the things that have transpired over the last 6 years will force them (gladly I'm sure) to begin impeachment proceedings against Bush.

If you were that sick neo-facist SOB what would you do to avoid that ugly end?

How many would you kill? 1 person? 10 people? 100?

In other words.. the cranked up "scare tactics" you've been seeing lately (when they magically had disappeared there for about a year) are to ratchet everything up for the big bang that will either happen or not on the 22nd of Aug.

But here is an idea I want to throw at you... EVEN if nothing happens between now and then I CAN ASSURE YOU...

... the MidTerm elections can not be stopped by any terror attack that proceeds them right?

What would happen however... on election day... if a WHOLE BUNCH of "radical muslim terrorists"...

(do I even need to include the word "muslim" in there anymore - I mean they've REALLY got everyone thinking that its the only TYPE of terrorist don't they - how about you?)

... what would happen if a bunch of TERRORISTS hit the polling stations themselves first thing in the morning killing nearly everyone standing in line waiting to cast a ballot?

THAT IS IF... a full scale nuclear exchange hasn't happened BEFORE THEN. For example there is a lot of talk of this August 22nd date. Everything from suggestions that Iran might nuke Bagdhad itself.. or perhaps even Israel. What happens if the missile launched at Israel comes not even from Iranian territory? And how does the US respond to an attack by a nation that is only defending its fellow neighbours from the another nation that THE ENTIRE WORLD AGREES HAS GONE WAY TO FAR.. and should have called off its attack WEEKS AGO?!

What I want you to start thinking about ... is that there is NO WAY IN HELL that Bush wants those elections to take place.

This means that between NOW and THEN (November for those not in the know) we're all in deep crap and stand a good chance of being vaporised or doing involentary impressions of pencils ONLY BECAUSE the elite stand NOT ONLY TO LOSE THEIR GRASP OF ALL THE WONDERFULL NEW KILLING MACHINES THEY HAVE but there is a good chance that they'll be executed for the things they've done while in control of those killing machines.

Bush and quite possible the US itself WILL NOT LAST until 2008. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY for them to fix the election this time without triggering a total civil war because people will NOT accept that their neighbours voted for the Reps when they know damn well that they all voted Dem or Indy. EVEN IF WE DO MAKE IT TO 2008.. the administration coming after the Bush Regiem will HAVE to make an example of the "crazies" who were running the show in the previous decade in order to gain a SHREAD of the respect that the world once had for the US itself.

Bush can't let that happen. Figure it out. He'll do ANYTHING to stop it from happening.

Unless of course there is someone out there trying to ensure he can't do anymore damage then he already has and believe me.. I'm not a pious individual but KNOWING what is at stake here and the seriousness of the situation.. its got me praying that SOMEONE OUT THERE IN POWER is trying to ensure we get through this without a massive loss of life in general... no matter what color of skin or religion those lives belong to.

Good luck to all of you because you're going to need it. Specially if you are not prepped for what may be coming your way until December.

-VMX

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Okay, I'm assuming if you are willing to buy that pathetic crap you linked to, you REALLY want to believe this. So I'm not going to try to convince you differently. But on November 8th I'll post again and see how you're doing.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think there will be elections, alright.

I just dont think they will mean a thing- For one thing, the baton will be passed down to an equal of Bush and his agenda and ideologies, whether it be a Democrat or a Republican.

OR- Something unfortunate will happen, and we will be stuck with Bush/Cheney for all eternity.

I may be wrong, but this is how i feel.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think there will be elections.
"The Song Remains The Same."
I'm sure the Banksters have their plan.

new topics

top topics

join