It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied"

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I paid for it too, and I had to close the window to update my flash player- now i can't get back to the movie without paying for it again? wtf I emailed Jose, hopefully he will send me the link or I will be very pissed. What a shoddy way of setting up the movie. They should have included the link when you purchased it-because what if your power goes out and you have no way of getting back to it- and I don't want to wait a few days for some guy to email me the link, geez.




posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hi Amongus,
I had the same problem and this way gave me a solutions to my problems. I let it download on 4 diffrent browser and left it to Download rather than watch it live. THen i just started each movei seperatly. You are always going to get lock ups but this is not always the website you are going to it can sometimes be your connection to your ISP. Stick with it



posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Are the infared findings in the trailers or only in the film.

Do the bug swarms look grainy as composed of individual objects

as opposed to sleek solid cylinder.

Anything else of note, I'll have to stick to trailers for awhile.

The trailer showed the wiggle in the rods so did a ET cylinder show up

or not anything but debunked sightings.



posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I paid for it. Saved all 4 downloads and made a dvd of it.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by escocoltfan]



posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by escocoltfan
I paid for it. Saved all 4 downloads and made a dvd of it.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by escocoltfan]



I can make VCDs that play in DVD players with Nero CD burner software
but only true mpegs and avis work.

None of the captured google or youtube will work due to some file coding.

My own mpeg capture card is flaky due to the latest WMP or some software
from microsoft.

The official DVD comes out in November, the rods stuff will be in the DVD extras.





[edit on 10/29/2006 by TeslaandLyne]



posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I went to the link provided by the author of this thread and it was charging $10.95 to view this movie.

Here's a free view.

Enjoy!



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I watched this last night on Google Video and wanted to offer the opinion of someone who hasn't seen most of the footage before and isn't a big UFO/Alien fanatic.

Firstly, I am of the opinion that there are in fact some powerful people at the top of our government and other foreign influences that do not want Alien information to be disclosed; call them a "Shadow Government" or "Illuminati" or whatever, but I certainly do believe they exist and in fact have a pretty strong grip on global information availability. But that is all I wish to speculate about that, as it gets into what could be an even bigger cover-up then Aliens.

As for the movie, I can tell you that after watching it I was both astonished and heartbroken. I had long believed that Aliens existed and that there are several of the 4,000,000+ UFO sightings and abduction stories that aren’t just elaborate hoaxes. On the side of keeping it quiet, for the longest time it was my belief that religion played a key role in the non-disclosure of these things, that doing so might create panic and mass-hysteria among those who are still hard coded into their belief system centered around us being the only beings. But after seeing this movie I am fully onboard with the energy and money aspect more then religious implications. I do still think it plays a key contributing factor in keeping it quiet, but now I'm beginning to see the big picture in why they would take such risks to keep this whole thing under wraps.

Now for why I'm heartbroken - I don't know. I don't know what I could've known for years now if none of this had been repressed. Just imagine how much has been stockpiled over the years, all the information and events that could be true that are now denied because those in control of it are not allowed to come out publicly. And now I'm beginning to realize we're at the point where this information will never be disclosed unless a UFO crashes into the White House or something, and even then I'm sure the crucial information will find its way into a shredding room first. It's sad really, for years now and years to come we are missing out on alternative sciences, technologies and cultures just because it's in our 'best interests' not to know these things. The hope I am holding on to however is that something like that WILL happen, a UFO will be seen by thousands and a handful of those thousands will have the ability to record it and that's how we could get the ball rolling, but it doesn't change the fact that we are years behind as a society because of what has been kept from us in plane view.



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
...continued...

I think the Disclosure Project is doing a good job with gathering these former NASA employees and such to try and expose this, but they're obviously missing key individuals needed to blow this thing wide open. I have to admire how brave they are though, putting their life, career and families on the line by speaking out about what goes on behind doors we don't have access to, this only leads more credence to the fact that there must be something going on behind those doors to deceive us. It really is amazing though when you think about it, Aliens have been in our movies, cartoons, comics, music, and so much of our culture for so long now, but to me it still doesn't seem to permeate through these people that this might not just be satire, that these things are most likely real but we know so little about them publicly and it can never be advanced past mere curiosity and skeptical research due to what is being hidden from us.

Getting back to the actual movie, I thought the most interesting part of it was the Rod Theory. I would like to hear your opinions on what else could explain what these fast-moving rod objects captured on film are, because I can't come up with an explanation for them. I mean if they really were some kind of organism that could live on land and then shoot up into our atmosphere whenever it wants to like some suggest, then it wouldn't really fall into the category of "Alien", is it just something we haven't been able to capture and research, or do these rods really act as a transport? I mean, they look so small on film, but there's no denying being able to see them on the clips they showed. So what the hell are they?

The rest of the movie was good too I thought. Could have done without the loud music and such in some parts as some have pointed out, but in all I thought it was a well-made, convincing documentary that should be watched by anyone who has had the nagging feeling in the back of their head, asking if we really are alone or if we're being mislead to think we're alone. I also hate that things like this are slowly turning me into a bitter, resentful person, but when faced with such implications I can’t just turn a blind eye, not at where I am in my life. I can't seem to go back to living paycheck to paycheck, only having to worry about car and insurance payments, because that seems to be what those behind these cover-up's want. As long as Aliens and UFO technology remain intangible to the public, we have no outlet for our curiosity and have to put it in the back of our minds, subconsciously being shuffled in with the tangible things in life, continuously being recalled and reshuffled in the vicious cycle of our minds, where we never know enough and are shown far too little to ever know what the hell is really going on in our world, and now, solar system.



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i agree comeplty with the above statement, i think all the people involoved with the discolsure project are the key to unlocking all the hidden secrets that exist within our govenments about alien life. what really blew my mind was the NASA space reports about the apollo missions being abandoned because we were scared off by ets, and the fact that peole are employed to airbrush the evidence off the photos. Even though the evidence is now here some people will need to see it themselves to believe, i still dont think most are going to believe any time soon because the govenments and military have done such a good job in convicing the general public that people who believe in ufos and who claim to see them are nutters or drunks or dillusional, that people dont want to believe there own govenments have been decieving them for over 50 years about the subject of ufos.
As you can see the film has made me very angry with the cover-ups even though i have always believed they existed this film just blew my mind.



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Didn't ATS have to trash another thread for giving a link to the free view? It's still running on Google.

Was that even the reason the other thread was trashed, or was it just because it was a duplicate thread?

Hell.....I don't know!

Peace



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Jose Escamilla
10 hours ago Mark as Spam
This presentation was NOT authorized by me for viewing here on Google. Whoever uploaded this did so without my written consent and I am pursuing legal action. To add insult to injury, this is a rough cut with rough mixes. At any rate, I urge everyone to have some dignity and view the film in it's true form and pay the $10.95 ticket like everyone else has. It sucks having hacks pirating our films.


Should we mark his comment as Spam?



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder
i agree comeplty with the above statement, i think all the people involoved with the discolsure project are the key to unlocking all the hidden secrets that exist within our govenments about alien life. what really blew my mind was the NASA space reports about the apollo missions being abandoned because we were scared off by ets, and the fact that peole are employed to airbrush the evidence off the photos. Even though the evidence is now here some people will need to see it themselves to believe, i still dont think most are going to believe any time soon because the govenments and military have done such a good job in convicing the general public that people who believe in ufos and who claim to see them are nutters or drunks or dillusional, that people dont want to believe there own govenments have been decieving them for over 50 years about the subject of ufos.
As you can see the film has made me very angry with the cover-ups even though i have always believed they existed this film just blew my mind.


Alien life?

I guess they can't explain what they have, maybe thats the problem.

If there is no Alien expanation then what can they explain.

Word is that Werner Von Braun knew how the mysterious flying craft worked
but had to make rockets for NASA and keep quiet about what he knew.



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Jose Escamilla
10 hours ago Mark as Spam
This presentation was NOT authorized by me for viewing here on Google. Whoever uploaded this did so without my written consent and I am pursuing legal action. To add insult to injury, this is a rough cut with rough mixes. At any rate, I urge everyone to have some dignity and view the film in it's true form and pay the $10.95 ticket like everyone else has. It sucks having hacks pirating our films.


Should we mark his comment as Spam?




Sounds serious
I have to admit i did watch the film over google video but i will however be buying the film the day it is relased on DVD nothing can beat watching a Program film or documentry on a HD widescreen tv with ssurround sound.



posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Jose Escamilla
10 hours ago Mark as Spam
This presentation was NOT authorized by me for viewing here on Google. Whoever uploaded this did so without my written consent and I am pursuing legal action. To add insult to injury, this is a rough cut with rough mixes. At any rate, I urge everyone to have some dignity and view the film in it's true form and pay the $10.95 ticket like everyone else has. It sucks having hacks pirating our films.


Should we mark his comment as Spam?




Sounds serious
I have to admit i did watch the film over google video but i will however be buying the film the day it is relased on DVD nothing can beat watching a Program film or documentry on a HD widescreen tv with ssurround sound.


I don't know if should upgrade my computer for video and dsl or wait for
the new microsoft operating system.

The new system might not run all the videos that exist today, but might feed
HD WS and SS instead of buying all the pieces.

The UV emanations is not new and IR from hot sparking outsides of a metal
craft surrounded by magnetic radiation seems normal and not any critter.

So thats most of the photos and videos.

As far as the interviews and investigation: find the 7,000 engineers that
came from Germany with Von Braun to Roswell, New Mexico where
Jose first made movies of ufos and they might find the answers to billions
of dollars that are going into Tesla flying machines and not big space plans
or toilet seats.

Just another stall off, no wonder no media coverage of the Disclosure
Project, what would they testify to, they know nothing.

The water car sounded good but a Tesla coil spark to a helium chamber
run through a Tesla Turbine for electrical generators and high voltage
high frequency, Energy is proportional to frequency according to Einstein,
might not only power a car but ufos as well.

Never pass up a chance to experiment.



posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Allow me to begin by saying that I often disregard all Alien, UFO, ET, etc. threads and video's. However, this time I was drawn to it and felt compelled to finally give it a shot.

Have I pulled a 180 in my thinking after watching it? No.

Have my eyes been opened to anything? Not really.

But I believe I have finally stopped ignoring what I was always aware of. Just because we don't see it, doesn't mean its not there. In all honesty though, I disagree with the Disclosure Project. I don't think I want to know if they exist or not. I have enough to deal with in my day to day life, without having to worry about an imminent invasion from another planet. If its going to happen, I hope I am the last to know.

Ignorant? Maybe.

Too many people who held influential roles spoke on this video to deny its message. The clips speak for themself, which indicates another life form somewhere out there.

My one complaint of the film was the amount of music. It was great at times to create the mood, but at other times I wanted to ditch the background music to hear what the people were saying. Thats my only complaint of the film. It was well done and extremely well edited.

This took what we already knew and enforced to a point where I could no longer ignore it.

I really enjoyed the film. I would recommend it to others without a doubt.



posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Allow me to begin by saying that I often disregard all Alien, UFO, ET, etc. threads and video's. However, this time I was drawn to it and felt compelled to finally give it a shot.

Have I pulled a 180 in my thinking after watching it? No.

Have my eyes been opened to anything? Not really.

But I believe I have finally stopped ignoring what I was always aware of. Just because we don't see it, doesn't mean its not there. In all honesty though, I disagree with the Disclosure Project. I don't think I want to know if they exist or not. I have enough to deal with in my day to day life, without having to worry about an imminent invasion from another planet. If its going to happen, I hope I am the last to know.

Ignorant? Maybe.

Too many people who held influential roles spoke on this video to deny its message. The clips speak for themself, which indicates another life form somewhere out there.

My one complaint of the film was the amount of music. It was great at times to create the mood, but at other times I wanted to ditch the background music to hear what the people were saying. Thats my only complaint of the film. It was well done and extremely well edited.

This took what we already knew and enforced to a point where I could no longer ignore it.

I really enjoyed the film. I would recommend it to others without a doubt.


The film sort of left the Discloure Project standing or stalled or where ever it
is .. up in the air like a ufo.

I'm sure that same set on interviews were shown on PBS tv stations awhile back.

And now I place Jose when I saw his initial filming of ufos in Rosewell.
And some one said Rosewell was not a secret UFO base.
Gee was that on this board, nah.

Jose looks at lot different now.
Many of the UFO video I've seen posted on forums linked to YouTube or
Google Video.. which was nice since I might put up web page or blog
on any screen prints I have on URLs. Some forums have upload storage.

I was up on this film until so much of it was that inverview to nowhere,
except that woman who knew Von Braun, I have heard what she said
related on many forums.

I might be able expound on the ufo conspiracy for an hour and wind up
in the same place. It went by quick but did Bush Sr. say that if the truth
were known it might be curtins if it weren't for venetian blinds.

I'm not to sure about that as long as Russia and other coiuntries in the
know have oil to sell and use. I think Russia is pleading ignorance over
ufos with the YouTube that was posted. It looked fake, but why.
They want to say we know nothing about superfast cylinders.

The UFO is not a weapon, its surround by high energy magnetic fields
and used as a conveance as Tesla intended. The big zecret iz the
power source which in not based on oil, just what Germany was looking
for. Over and over you hear that in WWII documentaries. Well they found
it but could not make a weapon out of it. ha,ha. But it helped then leave
Europe in a hurry. Except the 7,000 engineers sent to New Mexico.

Check up on Tesla and Einstein, there is a power factor in frequency
that motivates atomic structures. Its not Alien, its regular science.



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here is the working link for the review of the film!

the greatest story ever denied!

Have a good vision!



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
REALLY never do online 'events' again.
Jose Escamilla
Yesterday Mark as Spam
I am finally getting this 'rough cut' OFF the Google web servers. It took two weeks to do so. This is NOT the sound track you get with the film. 61,000 viewed this rough cut for free got your run at it and that's fine...I will NEVER do online events again.

^posted on google
Lot of viewers scared of those invisable air critters.

Can't any physicist explain a physical phenomena, isn't that what we
pay them for. Lets give analysis and not discovery.

I see new strange rocket and ufo videos and photos posted every day
on internet forums. Its not like the old days of ripoff magazines.
Or is it.

Now its free wireless power even for the power hogs and and their ufos.



posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Has anyone had trouble getting the video from the website? I paid for it VIA paypal and never got the thing. I am trying to get my money back now.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join