It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I've been trying to get onto the site since last night but can't is this being blocked by someone?? or are they over whelmed by people wanting to watch it. Has anyone seen it yet and whats the verdict.

Ironfist

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I tried my darndest to link with site this morning, totaly blocked, or tacken of the net?has anyone have any info into why this would happen? two times in a row, like the boy who cried wolf,or is this just another elaborate hoax?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, the site still hasn't changed since last night. No info on why it's not working. Getting annoyed now...

You think he would have worked this all out before hyping a big world premiere.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Man, what a dissappointment. I had my foil hat on, popcorn, the whole nine. My thumb is still raw from hitting refresh.

Something tells me this has more to do with making sure payments processed properly, rather than men in black jamming the IP. Hope they get this going soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
My refreshing paid off...

Here's what just posted on their site...

" Due to an overwhelming response by you, our viewers, our server exceeded our bandwidth in less than ten minutes last night. The resulting shutdown left us shocked and bewildered.

All efforts are being made to resolve the problem, as we are transferring to a much larger server.

We were anticipating a large audience, but were lterally caught off guard by the power of the initial response.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. This IS getting fixed."

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So what that means is NOBODY saw it at all on the night of the WORLD Premiere. Wow what a disapointment that is.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfist
So what that means is NOBODY saw it at all on the night of the WORLD Premiere. Wow what a disapointment that is.

One postive way of looking at it is that there were more people wanting to check out the premier than they thought would. That is a good thing. I'm sure they'll get it back up soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Had an email exchange with Jose this morning. They apparently had over 235,000 hits in the first EIGHT MINUTES. Needless to say they weren't prepared for the response, and it crashed the system. Jose was very apologetic and assured me that it would be fixed. . . .

He did not however mention when it would be up, but at least the page is up and running again with the announcement. Keep fingers crossed for it airing tonight.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the info amongus, I guess he wasn't expecting
such a huge response for a pay per view event. I honestly
thought it would have been a bigger number though...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Damn damn damn damn, my finger hurts!!! I want to see this!!

This sucks

We got "hacked" last night! We thought our servers' bandwidth was exceeded as that is what our technical advisors told us, but today at approximately 3:20 PM we were notified that our (or their servers) had been hacked and it would be another 24 to 48 hours before we can get back online on the dedicated higher bandwidth servers.

In the meantime, we have another server that has allowed us to continue and we are debuting the film tonight as planned. I am appearing on the Jeff Rense show tonight:

www.rense.com...

between 9 and 10 PM Pacific Standard Time, and will have a few words to say about what has been the most difficult project that I have ever worked on.

Providing things go smoothly tonight, we will be back online with the film premiere.

Jose Escamilla

Source: www.theufomovie.com...

[edit on 2006/10/18 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You will now be able to pay to view the film, I paid a moment ago but I still have not gotten any information on how to view it, wtf...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I also purchased the ppv from server 2 and there is no way to view the film. I have re-contacted Jose and am waiting for a response as to why. I purchased it three hours ago and still nothing. Will let you know if I hear back. Not quite sure as to why they would even let people purchase it if there was no immediate way to view it. . . .
At least I have my paypal confirmation.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i got the same thing i ordered it 1 hour ago.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I've paid and can't link to where its meant to be.
BAD FORM JOSE !

on another note i worked out how much money Jose could have made on the premiere (if all the hits where customers)

235,000 x $4.95 per view = $1,163,250 OUCH!

I don't know about you but that's got tot hurt. I just hope Jose can get his pay day after all the work he has put in. Keep with it!!

Ironfist

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Can anyone remember the Disclosure project live web cast. I remember no could view the first hour because the bandwidth was taken up. A little later Dr. Geer stated that the NSA had jammed them so the broadcast wouldn't go out. That and this incident don't look to different. I just hope Jose can get this out and let the truth be known. I can't wait to see it. I was up until 5am the other day cause i live in the U.K and boy was i p**sed when i couldn't see it.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Anyone remember Prophet Yaweh? A conman who convinced people he could call UFOs on command. Really convincing.

Until he started asking for money. UFOs are big money for exploiters. Think how bad you wanna see concrete evidence and some of you have already paid.

I hope you do get to see your vid but as Nostradamus said...Doubt everything, trust no-one

I bet he will come back and ask for more donations so they can buy better equipment etc

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Just a heads up - Premiering Worldwide October 17, new trailer also available.

theufomovie.com

I was 60% into the trailer01 download when I saw your post and started
resume and it failed.

I took the link and the site said they went down.

I deleted the my download but do not think it would work if they ever re posted
it.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ANd now the site is saying that it was a case of the site being "hacked". Maybe something foul IS afoot.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dangit Jose!!! I want my movie!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
All I know is that I got an email from Jose the night the movie was originally supposed to be released saying that it would be resolved. I followed up with an email asking what happened to all the people who paid for the movie, and were not supplied with the purchased download. I've yet to hear anything and its been almost 24 hours. They have our email addresses since they went through paypal, so why not shoot out an email to everyone who paid and let them know whats going on?? Im getting ticked off here. . to the point that I dont know if I want to even see it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join