It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
We all hoped and wished the Nazis movement ended with WWll.

However, could we all be wrong?
Have they just disguised themselves under different names? Here are some pictures which show what I am talking about.

Example:

This is the Hezbollah military who is in war with Israel. Same as the Nazis military who were also trying to destroy the Jews.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

Have they just disguised themselves under different names? Here are some pictures which show what I am talking about.

Extremists know no bounds, be they Nazis, Fascists, or Hate-Mongers in funny hats! Your photos prove that what goes around, comes around. And that if we don't learn from the mistakes of the past, we are doomed to repeat them.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 13-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yes, i feel the same way there is definitely repeating going on.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Have they just disguised themselves under different names?

Yup, they've certainly disguised themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What all you ignorant and uneducated americans fail to realise is what is really going on outside that media controlled and lie fed bubble you call america.

If you actually studied history you would understand that there are far more similarities with the Bush regime than there ever was with Iran and the Arabs.

The one thing that the Arabs have in common with Hitler is that they see the annihialation of jews as their ultimate goal. It ends there.

The similarities with the American Bush regime, well, lets see.........

Government funded and orchestrated attacks on major infrastructure, then blaming the enemy and a false enemy at that. Sounds alot like the Reichstag attacks of pre-WW2 dont you think?

Building up concentration camps for future american citizens to be kept in who oppose their governments decision....gee what a coincidence, just like the Nazis.

www.apfn.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.greaterthings.com...

www.mindfully.org...

How about using the "false" excuse of an international terror organisation to strip the public of it's once sacred rights and freedoms then criticizing those who are against it.........such as the Patriot Act ?

www.aclu.org...

www.eff.org...

Hitler used many trains to transport his victims all over Europe to their selected camps, as is the US planning aswell.

www.texemarrs.com...

www.rense.com...

and how about the Bush families connection with the Nazi regime, in funding them aswell as helping their scientists help the usa after the war.

www.nhgazette.com...

www.rense.com...

www.lilithgallery.com...

George Bush allways says in his speeches that "God is on our side" or "God bless America" or the like. Well, Hitler use the slogan "Got mit uns" meaning God is with us.

Now, I am not an arab, I am far from it and I do not support them or their tactics, but in in the same token, I do not support the Bush regime and how the jewish lobby is influencing the USA and in turn the other western nations. They are both as bad and corrupt as each other.

and in conclusion, getting back to the topic of this thread, do not try and justify your own ideas of Arabs via some pictures of hand gestures you have seen that many other salutes have been the same throughout history, and do not be ignorant or blinded by your stubborness of the facts that all point to the USA and the Bush regime being expotentially more of a NAZI state than any arab ever was.

study the facts and the answers shall come to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think you can find pictures of military marches from pritty much every country on the globe that look like that.

Calling someone Nazi on looks is unfounded and ignorant.

Nazism, Fascism, Communism and so on are ideologies, a mindset, not physical.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Have they just disguised themselves under different names?

Yup, they've certainly disguised themselves.

Well back to business, I don't think that that Hizbollah is any sort of nazi group. Just because there are nazis today (not hiding, why hide if there is no reason to hide), and nazis wear marks. Suck as "SS" tattoos and the same letters cut in their hairs.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
What all you ignorant and uneducated americans fail to realise is what is really going on outside that media controlled and lie fed bubble you call america.

If you actually studied history you would understand that there are far more similarities with the Bush regime than there ever was with Iran and the Arabs.

Cool it with the over-generalizing and stereotyping.

I am an American, I have studied history, and I was the one who posted that second set of pics.

Many of us are aware of "what is really going on outside the media controlled and lie fed bubble".

[edit on 8/13/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I apoligise for the generalisation of the american public, because as yuorselef, there are some who do see what is going on.....but unfortunately there are not enough to make any sort of difference, which is why I generalised upon the majority.

Which I do not deny is true, the majority do not know much about history or the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The only thing that the Nazis and Extremist muslims have in common is a rabid hatred of Jews and a desire to rid the world of them.

Muslim Arabs could not be Nazis for a number of reasons. First off. they are Arabs, still considered an inferior race by Nazis. Second, they are Muslims, and Islam forbids racism as very Unislamic.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Points are well taken. It definitely looks like a lot of different governments are involved in this. Just look at the UN which is most governments combined and yes it include the United States.

Yes, Fema does have a section called "National Secrity" and these camps could be theirs. However could these camps one day be for people who dosnt take a mark or the chips, that they might try and put in us one day. Fema opperates under the Department Of Homeland Security and just look at how they came in during the Hurricane Katrina disasters and seperated so many familys. Mothers from their children and Husbands from wives many of which are still trying to find one another. So I can definitely see how all of these camps will be useful to our government when it comes time to control and seperate us all.

Therefore you can see the Nazi influence in most governments around the world not just the Arab governments.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Shar]

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Shar]

new topics

top topics

join