It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 3 Americans don't remember the year of 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
73% of all surveys are incorrect.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
According to a survey right?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

survey (asking questions to a small cross section of society. and study (with scientific and mathmatical eveidence) is a different matter

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
73% of all surveys are incorrect.

Well the article does mention "the margin of error" at the end.

Did you have anything constructive to add?

Maybe something on topic?

Or, since you seem to like "scientific and mathmatical eveidence", how about a source for your 73% statistic to show that you're not just "trolling" for a 3rd "red badge of honor".

[edit on 8/13/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
*Sigh* I've only just noticed those warnings today

I condemn a man (yeah called him a moron, alot of folk on here are, and the debate shouldnt be one way) for spewing hatred about jews (this seems not to be against the forum rules, it must be considering many conspiricies surround the jews....hitler hmm), and get a warning.

look I'm not disagreeing with you its just a 'warning' to take surveys with a pinch of salt. I will try and find the source from which I've heard of the 73% warning.

I REALLY find this news very hard to believe. Its astonishing. I do not think its correct. Conspiricy theories keep telling us to question everything we are told, although this only seems to imply to do so on hearing neo-con propoganda. This will be used as a weapon to tar Americans with the ignorance brush.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
For the record, I do know the year and date of the Madrid bombings. 3/11 2004. I did not google it either.

London bombings 7/7/ 2005. No google there either.

They are very easy dates to remember. And because I now live in the UK. And the London bombings were only last year

Bali bombings? Dont remember to be honest. Perhaps because peacetime bombings of nightclubs are not so uncommon, and it did not have any major effect within the U.S.

But on 9/11/2001........3,000+ people died. All air traffic in the U.S. was shut down. How could anyone not remember the year?

A couple other dates in history i remember:

12/7/ 1941- pearl harbor
6/6/1944- d-day
8/6/1945- dropping of the a bomb on hiroshima
11/22/ 1963- Kennedy shot

No search engines were used in the above dates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join